Leagues are malfunctioning

daveoh

I got a customer support response to clear cache/browsing history, try different browser, or re-install the app even though I stated I was already using different browsers with the same problem.  However, this morning it just started working again without doing any of that.

Sadly sometimes with support you get the unhelpful clear cache/cookies and such response even when it's definitely not the issue. It's still good to send the tickets because if they get enough with the same issue the bug gets flagged and put in queue to be looked into/fixed. Mods from discord/forums will also forward them to the devs themselves too. It's probably faster to report them on discord because the forums can go days without any activity so sometimes we won't notice the bug report for several hours after it gets posted.

I am having problems understanding how Leagues functions these days. When reviewing the stats of various players, I note that their strength does not change when their boosters have expired. As shown in the below snapshot, I have monitored the stats of one player and note that when the mouseover info indicates that the boosters have expired, the stats remain unchanged. Also, the expired boosters continue to show. 

Am I missing a key feature in the game or is this a bug?

I have tried clearing caches and cookies, using different browsers and devices but it I get the same result everywhere.

Screen Shot 2023-10-13 at 11.40.13 AM.png

Honestly I can't say for certain anymore given kinkoid have changed so much so often in such a short time I'm not even sure how they work anymore myself. But they way it use to work before booster viewing is every 6 hours the game would take screenshots of everyone and update stats. There were also random small updates that would update a few players(no idea how many) periodically over the course of said 6 hours. With the boosters display being added I'm not sure if it's meant to update instantly as they expire or if we also have to wait for those screenshot updates and hope the player doesn't reapply their boosters before that update.