Validate Email Error

Podzemsky

Hi,

Apologies if this has been raised before, I did search for a solution but everything suggested didn’t work.

i have tried to validate my email, but every time I do I get a notice to say I’ve already done it, but if I try and do contact for support, I get asked to validate my account.

I’ve tried changing my email address to a different one (a couple of times) and it’s still not working.

Any advice?

thanks!

• Like 1

On 10/19/2023 at 7:47 PM, Podzemsky said:

Anyone able to help at all?

Sorry, but since two CMs have been pinged already, and they're typically the ones who can fix this type of issue manually for you when changing your email address back and forth doesn't do the trick, I didn't feel compelled to add anything.

Either Tohru or Luna should get back to you when they can. Most likely not before Monday as they don't work on weekends, though.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Podzemsky said:

I'm sorry to go on about this again, but is there any other ideas on how to fix this issue?

Sorry you didn't get a response from Kinkoid yet. Only they have the ability to manually validate your email from their end.

The only workaround from the user's end is changing the linked email address (always to a real one you really control) until one of them works (some email providers might fare better than others for this). Once you manage to validate one email address, you can change it back to your preferred one and your account should still count as validated (and let you send tickets to Support etc.).

What email provider have you tried? Gmail works for most people, and you can fairly easily create a new address with them. Also a neat trick is you can just add an extra dot somewhere, or type your address as at googlemail dot com instead of at gmail dot com and for the site you're registering to it will technically count as a different email address, but from Gmail's perspective it'll still be the same and you should receive the emails to the same inbox.