Fake opponent's stats in Seasons

BBBBBB-B

1. Fig.1: what is my stats in Seasons actually is (weak team selected and saved).

2. Fig.2: how my opponents see me in Seasons (strong team active) after ~10 hours weak team selected and saved.

It happens after last game update. Changing teams, changing guys in teams, clearing cache, etc. useless activity doesn't change anything.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

Like in leagues, in seasons, all opponents are a snapshot which is updated every 6 hours. So it can take up to 6 hours for your opponents to see your current team. I don't know at which time the snapshots happen in seasons on GayHarem, and in general whether its the same than in leagues. But when you find out, you can count on this remaining the same 4 snapshot times every day, with exactly 6 hours between them (+- some minutes the server needs to collect and store the data).

Edited by Horsting

I know it but I have this situation for the 2nd day in a row. Further I had switched to weak team, after that I had change my strong team, and few hours later saw in Seasons my snapsot with the new strong team while actually it was never active.

Edited by BBBBBB-B

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent reaction of 'Support':

We would like to inform you that your screenshots doesn\'t prove or show us any issue that we might have to investigate. Please be advised that if this happens, it can be caused by many factors including the usage of unauthorized automation/scripts which is a violation of the ToU.

TL;TR: it's my fault and my problem! Useless degenerates 😡