Odr@noel

I see this with the PWA when installed via Firefox Mobile. I then need to login via Firefox Mobile itself. I see "Loading..." exactly 2 times there, but when reloading the page the 3rd time, the actual login form appears. After having logged in with regular Firefox Mobile, the PWA has logged in state as well and then works. I can replicate this reliably since weeks. I think on the PWA the problem is that it loads the home.html instead of the root path. Trying the same in Browser also leads to endless "Loading..." not fixed via 2 (or more) reloads.

On desktop I use Opera, which allows login on both pages (root and home.html), so I'd try to use a Chromium-based browser.

Edited by Horsting
  • Sad 1

In fact, I'm already using Chrome, but neither in it nor in Opera I can access it, the error is the same, and also in Edge, and I can reload the page countless times and the same thing continues.

It works on the smartphone, the problem is on the desktop.

2e249c29-1244-4c66-b530-ca4a049d450c.jpg

4 hours ago, jelom said:

If you have a firewall/antivirus installed in your PC check if it is blocking connections to kinkoid.com, eggs-content.kinkoid.com, hentaiheroes.com, hh2.hh-content.com

I don't have antivirus on my PC, I only have the system's own, Windows Defender.

• 2 weeks later...