one star guys?

drwho8765

I dunno what you mean by "return"?

1-star guys are always available and cannot be missed as far as I know.

Beyond their small addition to Harem income and as fill-in players in Places of Power 1-star guys also do not have much use.

Due to their low stats they are not even included in some features like i.e. Champions.

I'm assuming you mean if we'll be getting more, to that I don't know and I doubt kinkoid will announce it. They've been cutting and reducing a lot of things lately. Club champions use get get new guys monthly, not it's maybe every 3rd month. PoP again use to be monthly now it's a lot less. Orgy days no longer get any additional guys and they stopped adding 2 new pachinko perms at the end of the month a long time ago. Even league guys were reduced from every 6 weeks to every 10. I'd assume they decided to just stop making 1 stars but they could be like PoP and club champ guys and just largely reduced.

• Sad 1

Actually I agree in in decreasing guy amount. Now there are like 2000 guys and they are coming and coming. There must be some limit otherway to all new players there is no end of the game. And as well for older players, I have got like 1500 now and there are still to get and most of my harem is far from being evolved fully and I don't rememebr most of them anymore as long as they are not getting a blessing and becomes a stronger ones. So 1 star guys wouldn't be there ever ever. I would be more interested if artists invest more time in making new chapters to meet up with HH version and even there must be some sort of final chapter so it wraps up at some point.

• Like 1

I actually doubt that there is or will be a definitive "end" for the game as many events and contests also revolve around upgrading and leveling guys so eventually even the oldest veteran players would need new guys because they already fully upgraded and leveled everyone available in their harem.

The extensive filter options are there for a reason after all, although I do agree that reducing the amount of new guys introduced in quick succession would be preferable with more chances to get guys you missed elsewhere.

However, when I look at how often those monthly mega events pop up now which each time introducing four new 5-Star Legendary guys + Legendary Days + Legendary Contest + Mythic Days + Path of Valor + Path of Glory + Path of Attraction + Boss Bang/Double Penetration there are still lots of new guys coming, but the focus shifted heavily towards time-limited events rather than permanent game features such as Places of Power (PoP), Club Champions, the permanent Pachinkos (which do get the new guys every month from classic event) or the League.

The only non-time limited feature which still regularly receives new guys is the season, as story progress in the main adventure is also rather slow.

Another shift also happened in the vein that stronger guys like 5-Star Legendarys become evermore numerous (I have more than 130 of them already) and while Mythics remain the "crown jewels" guys of other Raritys like Common, Rare and Epic have almost no use anymore except when fitting Blessings occur or when you need more power in PoPs.

Rare 5-Star guys start to appear in later story worlds, yet for Epic there still exist only two (2) guys who have 5 stars.

1-Star guys are meant to help beginning players to fill out their harem and aid in cash income as well as with early PoPs. I think there exist enough of them for these purposes with 65, as for mid- and high-leveled players they serve close to no purpose anymore.

Edited by Eckos
  • Like 1

As Eckos touched on we're not really getting less guys, just a shift in where they're focusing the artwork. Art that didn't bring in any/much money seems to have gotten phase out. On top of all the guys I mentioned earlier they also stopped doing side quests, classic event art is now just numbers and affection scenes have been greatly reduced. 3 star guys now just get 1 affection scene with slight alterations if not outright just zoomed in shots. 5 star guys get 2 unique scenes and the rest just zoomed in or slight alterations. The only guys whose affection scenes remained untouched is mythic and mega event(seasonal, lusty race & hot assembly).

7 hours ago, Eckos said:

Rare 5-Star guys start to appear in later story worlds, yet for Epic there still exist only two (2) guys who have 5 stars.

Once they had planned on upgrading all guys to 5 stars but that endeavour didn't last very long as it was a long of work with no monetary gain. Now they pretty much phasing out all rarities besides legendary and mythic. I think we get a couple here and there. With new worlds and I think classic has 1 epic guy left.