pictures

pluisje

39 minutes ago, pluisje said:

yall ruined the game wtf is this where bunny looking normally sexy in her old pics the new ones in my opinion r trash

I understood the first part of the message and completely agree

39 minutes ago, pluisje said:

why not have them have classic pics n then future/present maby idea huuuuh

I didn’t understand at all what you meant in the second part of the message. They also made separate “classic” versions of the modified girls.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, pluisje said:

yall ruined the game wtf is this where bunny looking normally sexy in her old pics the new ones in my opinion r trash why not have them have classic pics n then future/present maby idea huuuuh

You forgot to ask yourself: "is this worth creating a Feedback thread on the forum for?" before posting. This is the type of barely intelligible one-liner that usually goes into Club chat (and I sympathize with those who are in Clubs where this happens, especially regularly), maybe Discord or, more realistically, just yelling at the clouds on your own without bothering anyone with what essentially reads as "Bleeeeeuargh" with maybe a hint of "I liked it better before!" if I'm being generous.

Accepting this as "feedback" would be lowering the bar way below the basic standards of an online forum. This forum is not a recycle bin, and it's not a live chat where whatever you feel like shouting at a given time can be safely ignored and goes away after a few minutes.

You can do better. Please do better.

• Haha 1