Shard / Girl drops

Hunglo

About me, I am a L230ish returning player after a few years break, I'm not a strictly free player. I don't mind paying for some stuff like monthly pass although that Megapass seem a bit steep to me.

That aside, my question is in regards to the drop rate from Villains. In Dark Lord alone I have 100+ girls waiting so I was quite looking forward to adding a few new ones. But, the drop rate so far has been abysmal, the reason I am posting this is I just had yet another 40 straight fights and not even one single girl shard - yet alone a girl.

I am no stastistician, but if this awful return rate is common then I think I will be taking another very long break from HH games rather than carry on with this seemingly money sink.

This is not a whine, I don't expect shards / girls to be dropping like confetti, but, 40 fights many times with 0 shards obtained when 100+ girls available seems absurd RNG to me.

Hopefully someone can shed somne light for me.

Thanks

Most of these girls on Dark Lord are 1-star girls also obtainable from Super Pachinko x10.

And they drop with 100 shards from Dark Lord but I don't know the drop rate.

You shouldn't try to get them from villain fights but move on the next villains with available girls until your pool of 1-star girl has been emptied.

To get free Super Pachinko x10 orbs, you should upgrade your permanent places of power.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply mdnoria.

By Super, am assuming you are referring to the Great one ?

My Places of Power are all L7 apart from the top ones that need Kobans to Level, they are at L3 right now.

if you havent played for such a long time, a lot has changed. 

Not sure where to start best, but 

gives a good overview of the newer mechanics. Some things are missing in this guide because its a bit outdated already. So u need to read about Mythic Equipment, Girl Skills and Girl equipment.

If u want to spend Kobans, i would agree with mdnoria, updgrading permanent places of power(the top ones), is the way to go first. If u want to get new girls wait for events like orgy days, there we have good drop rates and plenty of girls. 

*edit

Path of Valor(not all but most of em) and Path of Glory also are good for getting cheap girls, because u just need to play the game to advance there.

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Like 2

il y a 9 minutes, Hunglo a dit :

Yes sorry it's "Great Pachinko" in English, I play in French and it's Super in French and since this word also exists in English, I thought it was the same.

• Haha 1

If you level your 3 permanent Places of Power (PoPs) - the ones to level up with Koban, the others are related to your player level - to at least lvl9 you can get per drop 9 shards, 3 tickets, 3 Mythic Pachinkox1 Orbs or 3 Great Pachinkox10 Orbs.

21 minutes ago, Hunglo said:

Correct. 😉

In general: The dropchance for permanent Villain Girls in the first Worlds is near 10%, in later worlds it goes down to something around 3-5%. Have in mind, that RNG have a wide variance: A bad streak can allways hit you. But in the long run, after some thousand trys, it will balance more out. 40 attacks without a drop isn't a too bad streak, but also not a normal thing. Sad that the game starts in such a bad way to you.

In events you can expect a droprate near 10% for Eventgirls outside of Mythic Days/Mythic Days Revivals: There is the dropchance near 7%.

Like XXDongXX mentioned: you should take a look into the "performance handbook". I hope you know the wiki too: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/

The dropranges:

Villains

In addition to winning a girl by getting 100 Attraction points for her, you will be able to seduce a girl from each villain by getting Attraction points in the following manner:
        Dark Lord will give between 1 and 69 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
        Ninja Spy will give between 1 and 30 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
        Gruntt will give between 1 and 16 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
        Edwarda will give between 1 and 7 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)
        Donatien will give between 1 and 7 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
        Sylvanus will give between 1 and 8 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
        Bremen will give between 1 and 7 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
        Finalmecia will give between 1 and 5 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)
        Roko Senseï  will give between 1 and 4 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
        Karole  will give between 1 and 3 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)
    From now on each event will have a chance to distribute Attraction points for each of the girls you still need to seduce:
        Classic Event will give between 1 and 6 Attraction for girl (changed to 2-8 in 2021)
        Revival Event will give between 1 and 12 Attraction for girl
        Legendary Event will give between 1 and 3 Attraction for girl
        Epic Event will give between 1 and 5 Attraction for girl (abandoned event at hh)
        Mythic Day (Revival) Event will give 1 Attraction for girl
        Kinky Cumpetition Event will give you 1 Atraction from Season, between 1 and 4 from League

Villain tiers:

Villain     Starting Lvl  Max Lvl(T1)  (T2)  (T3)  Level up(T1)  
- Dark Lord             3                 30    80    140     10 wins    
- Ninja Spy             16                50    120   200      9 wins     
- Gruntt                  26               70    150   250      8 wins   
- Edwarda              36              100   200   320      7 wins    
- Donatien              45              130   260   400      6 wins    
- Sylvanus              55              170   350   540      5 wins    
- Bremen                70              210   410   640      5 wins    
- Finalmecia            90             260   480   700      5 wins    
- Roko Senseï        110              290   530   770      7 wins     
- Karole                  130             310   560   810      10 wins    
- Jackson’s Crew   150             350   615   870      10 wins    
- Pandora Witch     250            500   750   1000     10 wins    
- Nike                      300            550   TBD   TBD      10 wins   
- Sake                     350             600   TBD   TBD      10 wins  
- WereBunny P.      400             650   TBD   TBD      10 wins

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

Again, thanks for the helpful replies.

I had looked at the Performance Handbook but couldn't even find a Tower of Fame in-game. I wasn't sure if it was me being thick or it was outdated so that put me off it a bit. I've also had a look at the HH Wiki but couldn't readily see answers to my question, your replies have helped enormously.

From the replies, it seems then that fundamentally I should not be relying on shards/girls from say Dark Lords 100+ available girls but through the 10x Great Pachinko.

I do find that a bit confusing when relate that to the stats from above , mainly :

" Villains

In addition to winning a girl by getting 100 Attraction points for her, you will be able to seduce a girl from each villain by getting Attraction points in the following manner:
        Dark Lord will give between 1 and 69 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls) "

Maybe I've just been very unlucky as has been said.

With that in mind, I'll stick with the game and get those top Places of Power higher, plus aim for a lot more 10x Great attempts rather than the way I was playing.

Fingers crossed and thanks again.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hunglo said:

I had looked at the Performance Handbook but couldn't even find a Tower of Fame in-game.

Tower of Fame was renamed - "Leagues" today

22 minutes ago, Hunglo said:

" Villains

Dark Lord will give between 1 and 69 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls) "

That's the droprange for the permanent girls. You have a droprange for the Girls (outside of the 1* Girls at Dark Lord who will drop with 100 shards at once if they drop from Villain battles) and dropchance to get shards. So two times a situation where RNG can kick your ass - It's possible to get Sheheramazond, Kimi or Arcana from Dark Lord in two drops, but theoretically you can also need 100 drops to get one of them. In average you should need 3 drops to get one of the three permanent Girls at Dark Lord, but... 😉

Have also in mind, that, if you change to a higher tier of the Villain only the "new" shown Girl can drop (tier2: droprange 1-4, tier3: droprange 1-3 for all Villains). But you can use the "Diamonds" at the Villain to change the tier.