Legendary Contest

Sibwen

I placed 5th in the February 20th legendary contest, but did not receive the appropriate attraction shards, which would have netted me the reward girl for the contest. account ID 415850 if that helps.

I placed in 1-4 in a previous stage of the Legendary Contest, but when I went to claim Amal today, he was suddenly gone. Not sure if you'd consider it a bug or a feature, but if there's meant to be a short window on claiming a reward, then I think there should be a countdown visible. I thought I'd at least have until the end of the event, so now I'm pretty disappointed.

It's a bug that came with today's down/update time of all Harem games. They hopefully will fix it until tomorrow so the recruit can still be claimed with the last day of LC and the one running currently.

Do not claim any more prizes that usually would have shards for recruits until it is announced the bug is fixed.

I have the same issue, only that I claimed Amal and as per routine the contest replaced it with Mythic prize one. After a couple of hours Amal disappeared from the harem and the contest again has Amal as a prize.

Will I get Amal after the bug is fixed????