Path of Valor - Lyla... lost

i don't know if its normal or not, and I may have assfuked myself.
i forgot yesterday to claim the last shards of Lyla of Path of Valor.... which, means I received nothing (that i did not claimed at the time) on that thing.
So, when it happens again, i will have to do everything all over again with her?
I actually thought when a new path of valor started, even if i did not claim something, i would receive it still in the end.

I started not claim right away on path of valor and the other path thing, as a strategy for other event, i dont recall what is called, which sometimes ask, like... X of combativty or x of money, or x shards, or whatever. 

28 minutes ago, Shirow said:

I actually thought when a new path of valor started, even if i did not claim something, i would receive it still in the end.

Only if you have a monthly card.

31 minutes ago, Shirow said:

I started not claim right away on path of valor and the other path thing, as a strategy for other event, i dont recall what is called, which sometimes ask, like... X of combativty or x of money, or x shards, or whatever.

Seems you speak about Double Penetration Event - that Events alternate with Boss Bang so next month at 14th you can expect the next DP.

1 hour ago, Shirow said:

i forgot yesterday to claim the last shards of Lyla of Path of Valor

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

Only if you have a monthly card.

Which means you might get a chance to get the stuff by buying one of the few day cards in the labyrinth shop.

But I'm not entirely sure if this works in this case, I've heard different things and don't recall, which one was correct.

Edited by Der DinX

On 3/15/2024 at 11:42 PM, Shirow said:

i don't know if its normal or not, and I may have assfuked myself.
i forgot yesterday to claim the last shards of Lyla of Path of Valor.... which, means I received nothing (that i did not claimed at the time) on that thing.
So, when it happens again, i will have to do everything all over again with her?

The shards that you've got are not lost to you, you still have them if you claimed some of them, so you may see her on Sultry Mysteries, if you claimed at least 40 shards of her (not that it's recommended). If you get even 1 shard of a 5 stars girl, you may see her on the Labyrinth shop.

About auto-claim, as some wrote to you, the game auto-claims the rewards from the last Season, PoV, PoG, PoA, Mega-events and DP, when you have a monthly card, it doesn't matter which type of monthly card.