[March 25th, 2024] Crazy Cumback Contest 6

HH_CCC_Twitter_1.webp

Girls:

Salted Caramel Maria: Know-how - submissive (white)

Red Velvet Lolop: Know-how - sensual (blue)

Dark Chocolate Reina: Hardcore - dominatrix (black)

Strawberry Molly: Charme - playfull (yellow)

Objectives:

Day1: Gladiator - Villain fights (200), Seasen & League fights (150)

Day2: Attraction Orbs - Shards (20), using Orbs (3000)

Day3: Enlarge your Harem - Affection grade (1000), level up (60 per level)

Day4: Master of Potions - PoV Potions (1), PoG Potions (5), not avalaibel are BB (50) and DP (5)

Day5: Money maker, money braker - per 2500 1 point (round up) in gaining and spending

Day6: Equipment for everyone - Gain equip (60), Equip Pachinko x1 (1500), x2 (1620), x10 (8100), upgrade equip (1000)

• Thanks 3

1 Day: Gladiator

1. Defeat players in PvP (Seasons & Leagues) [150 points]

2. Defeat Villains [200 points]

2 Day: Attraction Orbs

1. Use Pachinko Orbs [3000 points]

2. Get Attraction Shards [20 points]

3 Day: Enlarge your Harem

1. Level-up any recruit [60 points]

2. Upgrade any affection grade [1000 points]

4 Day: Master of Potions

1. Get Potions of Lust (PoV) [1 point]

2. Get Potions of Erection (PoG) [5 points]

3. Get Potions of Desire (BB) [50 points]

– If it coincides with BB

4. Get Potions of Penetration (Double Penetration) [5 points]

– If it coincides with DP

5 Day: Money maker, money breaker

1. Earn SC (Ymen/$) [1 point per 2500, round up on any earning]

2. Spend SC (Ymen/$) [1 point per 2500, round up on any spending]

6 Day: Equipment for everyone

1. Gain any equipment [60 points]

– Counts both Hero and Recruit equipment gained

2. Play the Equip Pachinko (x2 game) – [1620 points]

3. Play the Equip Pachinko (x1 game) – [1500 points]

4. Play the Equip Pachinko (x10 game) – [8100 points]

5. Upgrade Recruit equipment level [1000 points]

6. Upgrade Hero mythic equipment level [1000 points]

Um, shouldn't Salted Caramel be Orange or Yellow?  Red Velvet & Strawberry Red?   whut do i know...

Objectives:
Day1: Gladiator - Got my A$$ curb stomped HARD, but Thank God i got the x34 💖Shards in both HH & CXH!!

Day2: Attraction Orbs - Shards (20), using Orbs (3000) - NEED A TOP 4 SPOT.

Day3: Enlarge your Harem - Affection grade (1000), level up (60 per level) - NEED A TOP 4 SPOT.

Day4: Master of Potions - PoV Potions (1), PoG Potions (5), not avalaibel are BB (50) and DP (5) - NEED A TOP 4 SPOT.  👀  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day5: Money maker, money breaker - per 2500 1 point (round up) in gaining and spending - NEED A TOP 4 SPOT.

Day6: Equipment for everyone - Gain equip (60), Equip Pachinko x1 (1500), x2 (1620), x10 (8100), upgrade equip (1000) - NEED A TOP 4 SPOT.

At least in CXH, i have 3/4 of the girls, but i have to get her & the HH CCC Girls BEFORE THE CCC ENDS, so the Contests Glitch/BUG can't steal my 💖Shards (premature Orbs○).

• Thinking 1

22 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

изображение.png

Интересное начало в этом CCbC. Топ-15 «единственных» участников PoA.

15-му нужно набрать 31900 очков.

In our pool you would be an unattainable leader. I did not waste extra resources, since I was saving them for events that were more significant for me, and was content with 15th place. Yes, and we had 26 players take part out of 52 declared))) Apparently people got bored with these same-type and boring events.

image.png.116fef4e7411adbc1e549cbafd6cc510.pngimage.png.a946d968b735c9f27e3935d650c262d8.png

2 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

Yes, and we had 26 players take part out of 52 declared))) Apparently people got bored with these same-type and boring events.

Most of the 0 points scorer are casual players who don't be active every day. With the objective "Villain fights" and "PvP battles" there are no chances to avoid scoring if you at least use the natural regen. So most of the 0 points players haven't logged in the game while the contest last - that's not event related.

2nd Day Results:

image.png

Hard spending. I didn't invest more, a top15 shoud be fine enough, even some more Gems and EquipOrbs would be great.

15th needed 257.560 points

• Like 1

Yes, your spending pools are tough. Here everything looks much more modest))). I wouldn’t invest so much and would be content with the top 15. But the Golden Bunny in MpP ruined all my plans, I had to spend more spheres than I could have afforded otherwise)))

image.thumb.png.b75ceddb19a8e093436151b2f48118ff.png

image.png

Thanks to the Daily Contest and the PoV there was a reason to spend some Epic Pachinko Orbs - enough to win both Contests and got the 2x 40k GXP Books.

15th needed 3285 points

• GG 2

No screenshot to day - my fingers were faster than my brain... 😉

I got sniped in the last seconds - I leaded the bracket with ca. 430.000 points (2nd were near 220.000), but another player stormed to ca. 500.000 points in the last minute.

So a 2nd only.