A request to the developers!

Nicht_Vergesen

I have a request for the developers. The function with the clubs is a great thing, but it is not thought through and needs to be worked on urgently. Our club consisting of 39 members was just closed and deleted by the club leader, simply because he is not interested in Hentaiheroes anymore!

Sorry but this is mega shitty when you consider how much time and REAL MONEY went into the club development for nothing!!!!! because it's all gone now.  This is absolutely shit! The leader shouldn't have the opportunity to do this! But only after a minimum inactivity of one member for more than 30 days or so. But not randomly at random!

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 1

There is a lot going wrong with clubs, and besides the chat there is no real interaction at all.

The Clubchampion fights are no difference then others.
And at least resetting of the Clubchampion could be a team effort, when everybody would be able to spend a little amount, which would shorten the cooldown for a few minutes.
But only one person has to pay all is bullshit.

• Like 1

It's just about the fact that we players have expanded the club and every player pays kobans for it, no matter if he got them in the game or bought them for real money, they are close to given away and gone because some ****** thinks, oh I'm tired of the game I'll just knock you out......

• Like 2

I asked a similar question a while back and was told that the delete option only appears for the leader once there are no other members anymore.
So to delete the club you would first have to kick out all members.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/27/2024 at 12:17 AM, Nicht_Vergesen said:

...Our club consisting of 39 members was just closed and deleted by the club leader, simply because he is not interested in Hentaiheroes anymore!...

Most likely, what we are talking about here is that the club boss first kicked all the club members one by one, and then simply deleted (closed) the club. An egoist, in a word, and probably offended by something. He could have simply handed over leadership and calmly left this world to HH without harming anyone. Good news everyone!!!

• Like 3