[April 4th, 2024] Mega Event - Lusty Race style - Dark Desires

HH_Twitter_Post_7.webp

Girls:

Free Path:

Liafina (5760): Hardcore - voyeur (purple)

Eternia (21.600): Know-how - physical (orange)

Bonus Path:

Dark Selina (2520): Know-how - playfull (yellow)

Swethyna (13.200): Charm - exhibitionist (green)

A little calculation how much points a f2p player can expect:

natural regen:
from Villains: 54x30 = 1620
from Daily Goals Chests: 25x30 = 750
from Season: (25x2)x30 = 1500
from Champions: extremly different from player to player - this should every player calculate for himself how much fights he think he can do while he is doing other stuff in the game.

From natural regen are 3870 points + Champion fights possible. If I calculate with the 8x7 fights I had done while HA it ends at 5550 points.

From the Leaderboard:

Expected top10% and top1000 every time means: 9x760 = 6840 points.

From Labyrinth:

From my experience (focus at coin-bags, and after this as most as possible ressources) you can gain between 81 and 141 points per Labcycle. The average I got was near 110 points. So for a calculation here I use 100 points per Labyrinth cycle. That are another 1500 points for thes LR

An active f2p player can reach 11.500-14.000 points mostly sure without spending Koban

Not included: points from other Events and rewards. Here are 2000-3000 points possible - depends on the ability to participate in LD, MD, MDR, PoA and if you buy Bonus Paths of PoA, PoV or PoG.

• Thanks 7

It's a visual bug - It seems that the unlock bar is dropped much lower so you can't see it. But you have to buy the Bonus Path to collect rewards:

grafik.webp

If you want to buy the Path you should use the shop.

• Like 1

I couldn't believe for a second when I saw the banner on Discord. Doll from Bloodborne? Fire Keeper from Dark Souls 3? Another version of Queen Marika from Elden Ring? And Malenia as well?!

I need them all and I need the green element redhead Fire Keeper even more XD

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Il y a 20 heures, bolitho76 a dit :

Expected top10% and top1000 every time means: 9x760 = 6840 points.

If you consider top 10%, there are almost no chance to be in top 1000 at the same time.

• Sad 1

top10% at .com are between ca. place 1900 and place 3800 so, yes impossible to be at top10% and in top1000 - but at nutaku the top10% are between ca. place 750 and 1500, so here it's a thing.

At .com would top1000 allways been top5%, yes, but not in terms of nutaku. Because of the two different playerbases it's a little bit more complicated with such calculations 🙂

• Surprised :O 1

image.png.d7d0fe8177a54818ede61f87df2a953f.png

Similar score, still have to do the Lab for today and spend all my kisses. Looks pretty good, I'm already 1k points ahead of where I was during the last Lusty Race

Update:

image.png.4530102063921a0d8d805ad241fd3c80.png

Edited by garadron
  • Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, bolitho76 a dit :

At a good way to the 21.500 points so far.

I hope for your sake that you finish 100 points higher. It would be a shame to miss out on the 4th girl for so little. 😄

• Haha 3

Feels like a pretty good progress so far, every week top 5%/top 250

image.png.a4041a78679190d47244a758bc9c8769.png

solid winrate in Seasons as well

image.png.1e30af19ca44fb4de8d32c31517d0f96.png

Considering there's 3k points available on the paid path before the last girl, I'm already past 50% of required points to get all girls. Suddenly Lusty Race is pretty chill :ph34r:

this thing was so not interesting to me at all, that i have not yet achieved 1 girl even.
and just yesterday i clicked on ranking by accident 
"oh... this thing!.. okay."
i might have had her sooner if i clicked that thing xD

• Haha 3

Same here, I grabbed a 1k points and I'm on track for the fourth girl at 15512 points currently.

However, my kobans stash is hitting a record low currently 😵 : image.png.b8807f8472c0e2f91adce55e22b6033d.png (I was at 30k+ at the start of the month)

• Surprised :O 2

image.png

So far more eggs gotten than expected. So 2 of the eggs reward from the Bonus Path stay untouched at the moment (1 was used in the 13th to 16th ranking). I think in the next days, with the aditional points from the MDR I have to use at least one of the rewards to stay in top 500.

• Like 2

image.png

I have 1x 1000 eggs reward to claim before reaching the 4th Girl remaining and I expect to gain at least 1500 points from natural regen and Labyrinth runs. One ranking more are another minimal 960 expected points. So I expect a total of ca. 14.700 points in the LR.

• GG 1

Can anyone tell me how long it is possible not to collect rewards for rating and top rating in this event? It is known that they are credited every 3 days. And if they are not taken away, will they accumulate? Discard (disappear)? Or will it automatically be included in the hero’s stats? And how long should they be activated so as not to be lost?

So far known it's possible to wait with the claims until seconds before the event ends. But it's silly to not claim the rewards before the next rating starts because it's a difference if you have to start gaining points in the LR from 0 every 3 day or if you start with 1000+ points from the last ranking. If you start from 0 you have to invest a ton of ressources to catch up with all the players who have claimed the rewards.

If the events ends, all unclaimed ranking rewards will be lost.

• Like 1