Every week after the reset the when pressing join for the new league it never works. Sometimes it takes over 5 hours after reset for the button to actually work wh8ch means thos3 hours worth of league plays are wasted affecting the overall rankings in the end.

The first thing what sounds strange to me that you every week get the "join" button. If I collcet my rewards the new League starts automatically. The only times I remember I got the join button were when I wasn't active in the League in the week before.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes you're right. Not every week but every few weeks since i'm not always active but if i play then i make sure to atleast finish the events i joined like labyrinth and leagues. And this week it happened again. Before i thought it just happens sometimes but basically evertime i see the button it always happens and it's annoying since if i'm investing time that week i want to atleast get the best rank i can with the available tries that come every half an hour. Sometimes if takes too long i don't bother joining and try next time i get to it since i try to get atleast top 10-15 if i'm investing the week. It's like ocd lol.

I kept trying since 12 and only now did it work so about 4 tries were wasted in these 2 hours this time. If it's just something that happens than that's fine but i thought i should atleast mention it in case it's a bug since it happened every time i can remember so far.

Edited by Fox2001
More to add