All-star vs one-stat

Crimson scale

I finally got all my gear to purple all-stat boosting legendaries, but then I get the revival event loot and the easter egg pants give me so much of my main stat (know how) that it beats out my old pants. Should I get all single or multi stat legendaries if I can

Note my old pants were LV.12 and I'd had them forever

Single stat epics are easier to get than legendary single stat (single stat legendarys are so rare that some people don't think they exist lol)  single stat is better however you don't need to bother focusing on stats at the moment in arena so only get them if you see single stat epics that costs money not kobans.

Edited by natstar

25 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

I finally got all my gear to purple all-stat boosting legendaries, but then I get the revival event loot and the easter egg pants give me so much of my main stat (know how) that it beats out my old pants. Should I get all single or multi stat legendaries if I can

Note my old pants were LV.12 and I'd had them forever

Perhaps some people may disagree with me, but I don't think there is a definitive answer to this. Your main stat influences your "attack" and your "hitpoints" (ego), while the other two stats influence only your "defence".

If your opponent has the same speciality as you the battle is just a slog involving attack and hitpoints. Defence doesn't come into play in these battles.

If your opponent has a different speciality to you then defence potentially can play an strong role. While it may seem less than attack and hitpoints, it individually applies to each attack your opponent makes and so can cumalitively have a bigger effect. I have defeated higher level players with much higher attack and hitpoints than myself because my defence was strong enough to reduce their attacks to very little damage.

All that said, luck with critical hits is always the deciding factor between two relatively evenly matched opponents, and can turn a guaranteed win into a loss or vice versa. So... Whatever feels best to you? I just like having purple gear.

• Like 2