power sorting problem?

Was playing with no scripts at all. 3+ months ago ingame harem power sorting stoped working properly.
Now i added harem script and its better. But still i dont understand power sorting, main problem is i cant properly see top7 girls that lab will count.

Thats what Lab shows me and 7th girl have skills which i want to avoid.
image.thumb.png.56a29fa31c9a890e6a555553dd7e55a6.png

thats what Harem shows and she is 9th pos
image.thumb.png.8643b261186b09541d627ba48add275e.png

thats what Seasons team selection shows and she is 10th pos
image.thumb.png.43f7883a7c134160a29fdfcff8e0f08a.png

All i want is to be sure that i can properly sort top7 girls for lab. so i checked Harem sort and Season sortt and all was good but lab made skilled girl in top7...

Edited by DuDeLoK

also im kinda afraid to add many scripts but would like to know which one (if its safe to add) makes girls icons not squares but hexagon with colour and type? saw it somewhere on screens

The problem is that girl power is calculated differently in Laby. In PvP features like Seasons, the game just adds girl's charm, know-how and hardcore but here these stats have different impact on total power. Zoopokemon explained the formulas here:

i thought about it but there still difference in what Harem Power sorting shows and what Seasons Power sorting shows... and im trying to find solution that will help sorting properly top7 for lab

5 hours ago, xRob91 said:

The problem is that girl power is calculated differently in Laby. In PvP features like Seasons, the game just adds girl's charm, know-how and hardcore but here these stats have different impact on total power. Zoopokemon explained the formulas here:

thats looks like it is. but how can i sort girls for lab properly?

You can sort girls by power in the lab squad page.

Also, this is what is taken into account for the number of GS5 skills the opposing team will have considering your top 7 girls.
This is considering you didn't exclude one when you selected your girls at the start of the run in which case the game ignores that you excluded one girl and will take her GS5 status as long as she would be in your top 7 by power.

59 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

You can sort girls by power in the lab squad page.

Also, this is what is taken into account for the number of GS5 skills the opposing team will have considering your top 7 girls.
This is considering you didn't exclude one when you selected your girls at the start of the run in which case the game ignores that you excluded one girl and will take her GS5 status as long as she would be in your top 7 by power.

im afraid that enemy already selected from moment we select lab. not after select 280 girls with how it ignores whom you actually picked. so sorting girl power at that moment seems already late, but havent checked it to be sure.