"Get Common Shards" is a new Daily Goal

DocJD

I can't remember the last time a Common Girl was available in any contest or in the Nightclub. Where or How are we supposed to get the shards and achieve the goal?ScreenShot2024-04-16at11_39_53AM.thumb.png.5f4b578fdbd4564dc72f1220cd893fdf.png

• Like 1

On 4/16/2024 at 12:03 PM, bolitho76 said:

1st: This affects CxH, not HH

2nd: It was reported to KK and seems to be a visual bug how @Darkyz_ mentioned.

Mod-hat on: I move your Thread to the CxH section.

I got here by going to Forum in Comics Harem. Does Comics Harem not have its own Forum?

@DocJD

image.png

Theese are the KK Forums. CxH has his own Forums at the bottom of the list. You had opened the thread in HH EN. The problem is, that you are automatically moved to the Main Forums page were all subforums listed if you try to reach the Forum, equal from your starting point. If you appear at the main page you'll see it with opened subforums:

image.png

So it's easy to make the little mistake to post all in HH EN, because it's at the top at the oldest part of the Forum and the Headline isn't such eyecatching to prevent it. That's the reason that I only mentioned, that I had moved the thread and have not added more comments or a warning. 🙂 The mention was mostly that it's documented to which destination and why the thread was moved. 🧐