Revised event schedule from May onwards

Some interesting announcements in the patch notes for this week:

After a lot of consideration, and taking into account your feedback we have decided to change the events in the game as follows:

Seasons, Mythic Days, and Mega Events will continue as usual.

From May, all other events will be revivals, reviving the girls from said events in the past, starting with girls from the very first events. Path of Attraction will be directly replaced with Path of Renaissance, Path of Valor, Legendary Days, Boss Bang / Double Penetration, and Legendary Contests will be all revivals.

We have also made the decision to discontinue Classic Days, as we believe that Orgy Days effectively fulfill the same purpose of revisiting past favorites within our event calendar. To ensure a seamless transition, Orgy Days will now be scheduled from the 5th to the 10th of the month, preventing any gaps in our event lineup during the second part of the usual Classic Event period.

There is more about the story continuing, but this part seems the most relevant to the time needed to keep up with the game, especially for those of us who've been playing for quite a while. If we already have most of the girls that will be showing up in these revivals, there will be less drive/need to invest in completing them.

Since a common (but far from universal) complaint has been the amount of time needed to keep up with all the Kinkoid games that people are interested in, this is probably good news for some.

• Thinking 1

My perception is that they just try to reduce the number of new girls, now cut to only 7 per month.

I still have quite a few girls to get but many are from Seasonal Events that are very difficult to get even in revivals. But if most events are revivals, I will eventually have many days free in the month (not counting Seasonal events that force you to play continuously).

I will welcome if they reduce the number of events and not simply substitute one event with a revival.

Classic days event was the first event appearing from almost the start of the game (in HH) and it was one of the most liked by me. I will miss it for sure.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, jelom said:

I still have quite a few girls to get but many are from Seasonal Events that are very difficult to get even in revivals.

With the current state of the game, I don't miss many new girls from the mega events anymore, but I also have quite a backlog from before this year.
Hot Assembly by its nature will almost certainly put any girl you don't complete into Sultry Mysteries territory.
For Lusty Race I seem to be landing in the top-100 every mini-race so far, which means that a single gold investment gets me all the girls. (HH is harder due to more players)
Only the Seasonal Event takes extra effort to get the 3rd girl, with the 4th out of reach no matter what.

So that's only 1 or 2 girls every 3 months that need special attention for revival in the future.

For the seasonal/mega girls I need to catch up on, I keep some sapphires in the mega event markets to buy at least 10 (but probably 20) shards for each missed girl that shows up. Labyrinth in normal mode generates enough extra coins to push them up 40+.
And since I generate quite a bit of surplus gold, I can actually afford to buy extra keys to accelerate the coin generation in Sultry Mysteries. Admittedly it gets expensive if you need to buy 60 legendary shards that way (about what a mythic girl costs), but I've got nothing better to spend my extra gold on.

25 minutes ago, jelom said:

Classic days event was the first event appearing from almost the start of the game (in HH) and it was one of the most liked by me. I will miss it for sure.

Agreed, I will miss that one too. It was high on entertainment (even including some actual written mini-stories) and not hard to complete once the epic nightclub pool is finished.

• Like 2

It seems that with this move  htey are trying to cut losses in ComixHarem.

Kinkoid has shown that it can leave a game if it don't give profits, as it did with Hentai clicker, which is now a zombie game,  so perhaps that's the future of ComixHarem, and having its girls moved somehow to Hentai heroes.

I see it possible because both sets of girls are drawings, and they don't need any modification to be in the same game.

There are some options to do that, one would be just migrating all girls and even the adventure as a parallel haremverse, and other moving them slowly as with kinky cumpetition.

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

It seems that with this move  htey are trying to cut losses in ComixHarem.

Kinkoid has shown that it can leave a game if it don't give profits, as it did with Hentai clicker, which is now a zombie game,  so perhaps that's the future of ComixHarem, and having its girls moved somehow to Hentai heroes.

I see it possible because both sets of girls are drawings, and they don't need any modification to be in the same game.

There are some options to do that, one would be just migrating all girls and even the adventure as a parallel haremverse, and other moving them slowly as with kinky cumpetition.

Didn't wildman just recently have a dream that he was some nerd in a fantasy world? Seems they may have been foreshadowing a future merger.

• Thinking 1

10 hours ago, Sinnin said:

Didn't wildman just recently have a dream that he was some nerd in a fantasy world? Seems they may have been foreshadowing a future merger.

if i'm not mistaken, the crossover between HH & CXH began well before CXH launched, with some superheroes already in HH then adding Comics Bunny when CXH launched & HH players getting HH Red Battler in CXH.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...