The importance of the Stats Boost (Skills) light bulbs has grown since they have been introduced - isn't about time you can sort for them?

Tomthe Bomb

Hi Fellow Players,

If you are a new player with less than 50 girls, looking at each girl in the Harem data base to find what color light bulb she has is not a problem.  If you are an advanced player with 500 girls then it becomes a real chore.  If you are a whale with over 1000 girls, well it becomes down right impossible if you want to have any game play time.  Now we all know that each girls light bulb color is in the Kinkoid Database.   My simple suggestion is a sort mechanism similar to that "See Only" Gems by color.  If it is possible without too much trouble for those hard working programmers to add a similar sort for the light bulbs that would really help improve the fun of the game.  How so?  Well it is really frustrating to have 50+ Green light bulbs and have to try to search each girl one by one to get them.  Now I only have four 6-Star Girls at Level 750 and they all need Red Light Bulbs so I strongly suspect all 6 Star Girls need Red Light Bulbs.  Now I have well over 50 5-Star Girls at Level 750 and of those with a total unenhanced power of 18,751 (by adding the Stats Powers of Whip + Rose + Bullseye) they are all Purple Light Bulbs.  However not ALL 5-Star Girls at Level 750 need Purple Bulbs.  As for example Shina (Shina Tonde) at Level 750 with only a total unenhanced power of 14,063 needs Grey Light Bulbs.  Just guessing but it would seem that a girl's total unenhanced power MAY decide which Light Bulb she needs.  If this is true, then I would hope that some scale of total unenhanced power and their corresponding Light Bulb color could be published and made available to the players.  OK maybe I am simple minded (that would not surprise me), but I think this problem of which Girl need which color Light Bulb could be worked out WITHOUT looking at each Girl individually.  What do you say, can you help me??

Play On, Tomthe Bomb

Hi bolitho76

Thank you ever so much for this information.  I guessed there was a pattern but just looking at random girls didn't help me figure this pattern by myself.  So I can now sort girls by 'Rarity' and be able to match bulbs to girls.  Makes sense.  I must have missed this information when they first started using bulbs.

For you new players, bulbs are important - that is how you increase a girls Skill level which helps in combats.  Because you do not get an endless amount of bulbs, use your bulbs first on your 750 Level girls with high unenhanced power to get the most out of them.  Best of luck.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Rarity of Girl = Colour of Bulb

Legendary = Purple

Common/Starter = Grey

Rare = Green

Epic = Yellow

Mythic = Red

What's needed would be a "sort by girls who have bulbs"

That's an unusual order of the rarities :) I would go from Mythic down to common.