Posted (edited)

This was a while ago but I was trying to unlock the Sorceress Filya character, and I'm not sure if this is normal or if it was bugging out, but I spent over 10k kobans and only got her to 48%. This was wildly slower than any other girl you can unlock while in battle even if it is a Mythic girl, so I was wondering if it was some sort of glitch that locks you to a certain amount of points every time you do the x50 battle. If not, that would mean it would cost 100s of dollars to unlock just 1 girl if that was the case, which seems pretty scammer-ish. 

Edited by S1rL3git
spelling errors

No glitch, only bad luck with RNG.

In MD you have a dropchance near 7% in average, and a droprange of 1. So in average, if you use Sandalwood Perfume, you need ca. 720 combativity to get a Mythic, but there is a wide Variance because of RNG. If you don't use Sandalwood you need 1450 combativity in average. If you do a x50 battle, the server made 50 single battles in a row and give you the result after this. No difference between multiple attacks and x1 attacks in the dropchances and -ranges.

You haven't mentiond if you used Sandalwood so not sure if your average would be 720 or 1450 combativity what makes a real difference: With Sandalwood: ca. 7800 Koban for combativity and 2700 Koban for Sandalwood, so a total of ca. 10.500 Koban in total if you have a fully average result or ca. 15.700 Koban without Sandalwood.

• Like 1