Girl's personal perks

Quass

Add personal perks to every girl, depends on other girls in team. Smth like "Increase ego by 10%, if you have Libra in team". All attributes using, like in a Blessings. 1 perk for 1-3* girls, 2 - for 5*, 3 - for 6*.

Hell no! The whole system with skills, Girls equip, blessings and elements (hope I haven't forgotten anything) is complicated enough! There's no need to add another level of complexity to it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

hope I haven't forgotten anything

You forget Mystic Girl's equip's perks ) But this system is overgrown it's children clothes. High-level players have a stack of top-ranked and totally grown girls, and this cowered their requirements, with all types of Blessings. I guess we may add a lot of chaos there ) Also, in addition to previous suggestion, besides of constant girl's perks, there may be a perks, depends on girl's order in team: "+10% to Harmony if previous girl has Red Hair", and Commander/Senior perks (central girl in team marked a "commander/senior" and raises any attributes of whole team). More chaos to the God of Chaos!