Feedback about the patch feedback

ZenMaster

So I've been following all the complaints and stuff and well.

--Edited out because of the language--

I understand we're all passionate about the games we play and we enjoy and like Hentai Heroes, so when stuff changes which we don't like we speak up. No problem. But ye gods, some of the things I read is so over the top and utterly stupid that I don't even blame Kinkoid anymore for not addressing the whole thing directly and immediately. Sjeesj.

"We get less money!!"

Wake up call: you didn't get anything at all in the first place. This is a browser game, it's all virtual. You're an entry in a database at best. Kinkoid will not "flip the switch". Please don't propose those things even for the sake of an argument.

"Kinkoid/devs is/are a greedy <censored>"

Are you BEEP kidding me? Last I checked I never got any bills for playing. I don't see a weird Kinky dude ringing my doorbell to insist I pay him because I'm a Hentai Heroic. Nor do I see them forcing you to play or buy kobans. At best they may have made the game (too?) harder for comfort. But no one is forcing you to buy into this. Maybe if you were less impatient and didn't demand everything to be served to you right away wouldn't even feel this way.

"Freedom of speech!"

Grow up already.  Sure, law tells us that we have freedom of expression. But that doesn't mean you get to apply that everywhere you so chose. If you come to my house to apply your "freedom of speech" and tell me how bad this game is then trust me: I will kindly show you the door and if you don't follow up on my demands to get lost then we're going to settle this "another way". Good luck calling the police for your precious freedom of speech, because my complain about illegal trespassing will definitely outweigh that.

This is no different. This forum is NOT a public space, it's owned by Kinkoid and his kinky admins. Their will is law, and if you don't respect that then sorry to be you because you're in their house now. There is no freedom of speech here, there's only their courtesy to allow you to vent.

And what happened to months of having fun?

This is my biggest gripe of them all. They make a change people don't like and everything is suddenly out of the window. Who cares that you had a plenty of fun for the past months, noooo: because now you're unhappy and therefor suddenly everything is a total suckage from here on. But what about all those months that you DID have fun? That no longer counts anymore?

Whatever my opinion on this latest patch might be, it doesn't change the fact that plenty of hours and effort went into this website and this game to provide you with some cheap (it's free!), sexy and arousing entertainment. You're not entitled to anything. Same, Kinkoid does not have the intention to stop the game. Please don't propose those things even for the sake of an argument.

For the record...

I'm not defending this latest patch or anything. Heck, I'm not even going to state my opinion on it here because it's totally irrelevant.

All I'm saying is that some people should seriously chill out. It's not the end of the world, it's not as if you're suddenly losing out on stuff and most of all: get it into your head already that a game should be a challenge. And when a game is still in development, like this one, that can easily mean that this challenge can become harder or easier. Usually harder.

It's perfectly fine to be passionate, and if you don't like stuff it's cool to speak up. But don't be an ass about it.

Because if you do... Well, we all know what happened to Finalmecia :D

</rant>

---Edited by Chthugha :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

The biggest problem is that there has been a lack of communication. A lot of people don't know that there is a big picture and that this patch is only one of a handful that are coming. Aside from that, some of the things people are concerned with have been addressed, only not on the English forums. The devs seem to be mostly active on the French Discord > French forums > English Discord > English forums.

Other than that, some people just need to calm the fuck down. Nearly half of the "feedback" posted is just people complaining without explaining why they think the changes are bad. Not to mention how unreadable some of the posts are because god forbid someone actually puts effort into them or proof-reads them before posting.

• Like 2

SMH  ZenMaster, you really are talking about all us people to grow up and everything. Talking about that we are all in Kinkoid's home.. But you are now just junk posting this forum making a whole new topic about telling that we need to calm down and chill the fuck out. I think you can have my chill pill instead.

Oh and yeah, I forgot so I am doing an edit...  What kind of feedback did you want to get by making this topic/thread?  That 70% is agreeing with your post and 30% is not?  I really lost to figure out the logic for it.  All you were doing is ranting yourself.  Showing that you have friends because they agree with you, until they don't.  And honestly, yeah no thanks, I would not come into your house anyways...  This: " I will kindly show you the door and if you don't follow up on my demands to get lost then we're going to settle this "another way". "  tells me enough that you might need to find help yourself, anger management maybe.

Edited by Encino
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wanna kiss the dev's ass a bit more?  Look it's simple.

When the devs do something we like, we praise them.

When the devs do something we don't like we criticize them.

And when the devs basically tell us they aren't going to change things back or stop replying all together, we loose all faith in them.

Also you wanna argue we aren't loosing anything?  There are a handful of people that have monthly cards for this game, so that's flat out wrong.  And for EVERYONE we've sunk a lot of time into this game.  I could be spending my time doing other things.  Instead I'm here.  No it's not an actual financial payment, but it's a payment of sorts.  And when a massive change comes out that a lot of people don't agree with, then start thinking they've wasted that time.  Your whole rant post is so flawed, honestly....

• Like 5

On 10.2.2018 at 12:06 AM, ZenMaster said:

So I've been following all the complaints and stuff and well.

Could we all please chill the fuck out already?!

I understand we're all passionate about the games we play and we enjoy and like Hentai Heroes, so when stuff changes which we don't like we speak up. No problem. But ye gods, some of the crap I read is so over the top and utterly stupid that I don't even blame Kinkoid anymore for not addressing the whole thing directly and immediately. Sjeesj.

"We get less money!!"

Wake up call: you didn't get anything at all in the first place. This is a browser game, it's all virtual. You're an entry in a database at best. When Kinkoid and his kinky devs. get fed up they can just flip the switch, turn the whole thing off and then it's good luck to you because you won't be seeing your haremettes ever again. Anyone ever thought about that?

"Kinkoid/devs is/are a greedy <censored>"

Are you fucking kidding me? Last I checked I never got any bills for playing. I don't see a weird Kinky dude ringing my doorbell to insist I pay him because I'm a Hentai Heroic. Nor do I see them forcing you to play or buy kobans. At best they may have made the game (too?) harder for comfort. But no one is forcing you to buy into this. Maybe if you were less impatient and didn't demand everything to be served to you right away wouldn't even feel this way.

"Freedom of speech!"

Grow up already.  Sure, law tells us that we have freedom of expression. But that doesn't mean you get to apply that everywhere you so chose. If you come to my house to apply your "freedom of speech" and tell me how bad this game is then trust me: I will kindly show you the door and if you don't follow up on my demands to get lost then we're going to settle this "another way". Good luck calling the police for your precious freedom of speech, because my complain about illegal trespassing will definitely outweigh that.

This is no different. This forum is NOT a public space, it's owned by Kinkoid and his kinky admins. Their will is law, and if you don't respect that then sorry to be you because you're in their house now. There is no freedom of speech here, there's only their courtesy to allow you to vent.

This is my biggest gripe of them all. They make a change people don't like and everything is suddenly out of the window. Who cares that you had a plenty of fun for the past months, noooo: because now you're unhappy and therefor suddenly everything is a total suckage from here on. But what about all those months that you DID have fun? That no longer counts anymore?

Whatever my opinion on this latest patch might be, it doesn't change the fact that plenty of hours and effort went into this website and this game to provide you with some cheap (it's free!), sexy and arousing entertainment. You're not entitled to anything. At best Kinkoid is entitled to flip that big switch, and I wouldn't even blame him at this point.

For the record...

I'm not defending this latest patch or anything. Heck, I'm not even going to state my opinion on it here because it's totally irrelevant.

All I'm saying is that some people should seriously chill out. It's not the end of the world, it's not as if you're suddenly losing out on stuff and most of all: get it into your head already that a game should be a challenge. And when a game is still in development, like this one, that can easily mean that this challenge can become harder or easier. Usually harder.

It's perfectly fine to be passionate, and if you don't like stuff it's cool to speak up. But don't be an ass about it.

</rant>

Just one question, is it warm and comfortable in there? Fanboys these days are more annoying then ignorant devs.

• Like 4

On 2/9/2018 at 5:06 PM, ZenMaster said:

Whatever my opinion on this latest patch might be, it doesn't change the fact that plenty of hours and effort went into this website and this game to provide you with some cheap (it's free!), sexy and arousing entertainment. You're not entitled to anything. At best Kinkoid is entitled to flip that big switch, and I wouldn't even blame him at this point.

</rant>

Here's the part I've got an issue with, you act like everything is gonna balance out but when something is an escape from reality or a game for fun, when it stops being fun people either complain or they quit.  Most people will walk away from something that was good when they think it's no longer worth their time, them complaining about it is them trying to argue why it needs to be changed so they DON'T walk away.

And no most of us don't know what happened to Finalmecia.

On 2/11/2018 at 8:12 AM, Encino said:

SMH  ZenMaster, you really are talking about all us people to grow up and everything.

Not all people, but if the shoe fits...

Talking about that we are all in Kinkoid's home.. But you are now just junk posting this forum making a whole new topic about telling that we need to calm down and chill the fuck out. I think you can have my chill pill instead.

I hope it's orange flavor :P

What kind of feedback did you want to get by making this topic/thread?

Who says I wanted (or was looking for) feedback? If I wanted real feedback I'd have started a poll. Hmm, there's an idea...

On 2/13/2018 at 7:10 AM, trunks2585 said:

Wanna kiss the dev's ass a bit more?  Look it's simple.

Yups, as I mentioned above; if the shoe fits. Some people obviously can't read past the first sentences. All good though.

On 2/13/2018 at 7:10 AM, trunks2585 said:

When the devs do something we like, we praise them.

Actually, you don't :D

As to losing faith and all that....  I've read a lot of people state a lot of times they're leaving. I hope some people do realize that such comments lose their value over time when you say A and do B.

A lot of people are all talk but... talk is cheap.

What did I try to do here? I used the feedback forum and fed back a vent. Not my problem if people try to read between the lines and fantasize about their discoveries. Unlike most of you I actually started spending less time here.

Actually we do praise them.  Check the event threads for example, aside from people whining that they didn't get a girl on day one or something, a lot of people say they are enjoying the event or they like the girls that are in the event, etc.  Cute how you talk about people not being able to read when you're doing the same thing.  Yeah the negativity is what is being focused on the most right now but we have said what we enjoy about this game plenty in the past.

I will agree if people say they are leaving then they need to actually leave if they are trying to prove a point.  Personally, I havn't said that.  I'm also 100 percent free to play so it's not like the devs really give a shit about me.

Also nice job cherry picking everyone's posts for things you think you can argue against while ignoring everything else.  And PRETTY sure that making this thread in the feedback section, just to bitch about the feedback thread is not how you're suppose to do it.  You're pissed at us being pissed? Fine.  You wanna make a thread about it?  Do it in general discussion.

• Like 4

Anyways, I can't recall that I said I would leave this forum..  Are you now going to check every day or every week now to see I actually did leave THE GAME, yes it was NOT THIS FORUM, I never said I would leave this forum at all.  Besides, I have also mentioned many times that I am stuck with a few monthly cards that I bought in advance...  So, my talk is not cheap.  I still can leave THE GAME once my MONTHLY CARDS have expired.  Please, have your facts straight before quoting pieces of my previous post cause that shows you were talking about/to me!!!

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call an "internet temper tantrum". It's usually done when someone so completely and utterly loses an argument online, that they lash out in much the same way a child does when the child doesn't get his or her way. At this point, the only proper response is to sit back and laugh at the feeble attempts to sound tough and how "strong" their arguments are, despite being nothing but 100% pure made-up BS.

When you attempt to argue against facts, you're going to find that they are rather stubborn things. Spewing a bunch of emotional drivel does your arguments no good. If anything, they just show how truly empty those arguments are.

• Like 1