Maxing out Samane

Peregrine Took

Has anyone managed to get to the maximum affection level for Samane yet?  In my most advanced game, I've got her to the 5th star green update button - important since I'm know-how.  It's going to cost me 19.4m to complete the upgrade, though - the most expensive upgrade yet, as I predicted it would be!  Somehow, I think the monumental patience to get there will be worth it, as long as I don't get any more girls (lol!).  She's already my alpha girl at 4 stars.  Imagine what she'll be like at 5!  At last I'll be able to give those charmers with fully upgraded Abraël as their alpha and Flight Attendant as their beta a run for their money.  Up to now I have had no hope against them in arena battles, unless I can knock them out with critical damage and that's rare because they have just as much of a chance (perhaps even more) of doing the same to me.

People have upgraded her to 5 stars but with the lower income from having to level bosses up at the moment it will be a lot harder but at least you only have to save the money up to upgrade her to 5 stars since you have done the affection part she will help you win arena battles that is for sure.

On 2/10/2018 at 10:03 PM, Peregrine Took said:

Has anyone managed to get to the maximum affection level for Samane yet?  In my most advanced game, I've got her to the 5th star green update button - important since I'm know-how.  It's going to cost me 19.4m to complete the upgrade, though - the most expensive upgrade yet, as I predicted it would be!  Somehow, I think the monumental patience to get there will be worth it, as long as I don't get any more girls (lol!).  She's already my alpha girl at 4 stars.  Imagine what she'll be like at 5!  At last I'll be able to give those charmers with fully upgraded Abraël as their alpha and Flight Attendant as their beta a run for their money.  Up to now I have had no hope against them in arena battles, unless I can knock them out with critical damage and that's rare because they have just as much of a chance (perhaps even more) of doing the same to me.

Why would getting more girls make upgrading Samane harder? The girls after her dont change her requirements, do they?

2 hours ago, Tommy55 said:

Why would getting more girls make upgrading Samane harder? The girls after her dont change her requirements, do they?

No  but if it's going to cost me 19.4m to complete the upgrade, unless I'm really disciplined I'm going to be tempted to spend it on upgrading new girls.  One of these has been Loving Justine (I was just too curious about her to resist!).  As well as this, I have to keep levelling up my girls as mine rises in order to remain competitive in the contest.  Technically, I have only my team girls to upgrade, however.  I will get Loving Arcana in the next two days.

17 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

No  but if it's going to cost me 19.4m to complete the upgrade, unless I'm really disciplined I'm going to be tempted to spend it on upgrading new girls.  One of these has been Loving Justine (I was just too curious about her to resist!).  As well as this, I have to keep levelling up my girls as mine rises in order to remain competitive in the contest.  Technically, I have only my team girls to upgrade, however.  I will get Loving Arcana in the next two days.

OK, that's what I thought, I got Abrael just before the current event started, still 10 days or so from getting her affection maxed, then I can upgrade my other girls again.

On 2/11/2018 at 4:03 AM, Peregrine Took said:

Has anyone managed to get to the maximum affection level for Samane yet?  In my most advanced game, I've got her to the 5th star green update button - important since I'm know-how.  It's going to cost me 19.4m to complete the upgrade, though - the most expensive upgrade yet, as I predicted it would be!  (...)

I'm the same right now. Already at 11M so another week or so of grinding. It's not the most expensive upgrade for me though. Not too long ago Kinkoid capped upgrade cost incease for 4 and 5 stars at girl 20. Before that I upgraded Abrael and it took over 23M to get her to fifth star (not counting gifts). Count your blessings ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Felis said:

I'm the same right now. Already at 11M so another week or so of grinding. It's not the most expensive upgrade for me though. Not too long ago Kinkoid capped upgrade cost incease for 4 and 5 stars at girl 20. Before that I upgraded Abrael and it took over 23M to get her to fifth star (not counting gifts). Count your blessings ;)

Wow!! 23m!  To even considering upgrading Abraël I assume your specialty is charm.  Otherwise, she's not worth the upgrade - certainly not for me.  If you are, she is sure competitive in the arena and worth trying to upgrade - not just in attack power either.  The only way I can beat charmers with her as maxed out alpha is if I manage to inflict a few critical damage blows!