503 error

3 hours ago, haremking1 said:

getting 503 error 24/7 since the update

18 minutes ago, succhio90 said:

me too

Other forums say the size of the patch could be causing this problem. A patch for the 07/02/2018 patch is supposed to be installed today (Monday). Maybe this will take care of the 503 error? Because there are at least 3 more patches to be installed, and they better have room for them O.o

I posted this just not long ago on another post

I can get this error as often as 10 times in two minutes. It only happens on my mobile devices.

I’m using an iPhone & iPad and the Chrome browser. 

Edit: Now I’m getting this error message having the game loaded on mobile but I’m not even clicking anything. It can have 5 errors before I can click what I was trying to originally.

• Like 1

I thought it was due to the fake Telstra Technical Department con artists stuffing up my Computer without me knowing, but now I can see that it isn't due to the Curry munchers but by some stuff up caused by the damn Patch from those on this Site ! Thanks everyone for letting me know, I greatly appreciate it and it worries me less now since I know where the source of the problem really is. I might try it on Chrome and see if it makes a difference.

This 503 error is really pissing me off. It happens all the time. It happens when I’m in the shop, in fights, collecting money, and even when I log out. I can fight enemies in the adventure areas 17 times withot recharging, but just now I got the 503 error 9 times out of those 17, and because of that I didn’t get any rewards for the fight. This isn’t even the first time this has happened. They need to fix this, and fast. As a side note, I’ve fought Ninja Spy all the way to his max level of 50 and I have only gotten Rumiko from him. Every fight other than that one has only ever gotten me money. Is there an issue with his drops?

I’ve noticed that when I am in the adventure area, say the kingdom trying for the special harem girl in this latest event that Gruntt drops, that the 503 error can happen when hitting the fight button thus allowing the game to assume you entered and used one of my twenty slowly earned points then the game 503s and I’m brought back to the fight page without the “whoops I’m sorry you didn’t actually fight said level villain so here is that point of power back”. It’s “well you ran it, the servers actually can’t handle the stress so we’ll just believe the things and assume you did them.” Very frustrating that it took me this long to realize this but I only really get about 13-14 fights this way, loosing 6-7 to 503s. It adds up, especially with the difficulty to even get these special addition harem members.