The best way to use kobans

ArthurSaber

It's probably better to spend 540 on a single spin for a chance at event pachinko exclusive girls. If you want a guarantee, it is even better to save and spend 5400 on the guaranteed 10x pachinko. Spending kobans on boss refills is probably worth it at the and of an event to go after event only boss girls.

Edited by shepwgu

24 minutes ago, G0ku said:

I use refill if the last day event not have all girls from boss. Never refill for normal girls.

Epic Pachinko to try to get girls that are only available on this...

Why not refill for normal girls?can everyone get all normal girls with time?

Edited by ArthurSaber

6 minutes ago, ArthurSaber said:

Because normal girls are available all the time 24/7/365, and you get many free chances to get them with time. It can take a long time, so be patient.

Special event girls are only available for 2 weeks. If there's a special event girl you really want and have not gotten her yet, buy combat point recharges to get more chances to get her. However, it's not guaranteed that she will drop.

The epic pachinko girls are also available 24/7/365, but you must pay with kobans, and the girl you get is random

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArthurSaber said:

I think normal girls what counts is the time that passes since the last girl you get, every normal girl increases the time has to spend for next (reaches up to 30 days of max). Why waste kobans if the attempts do not really count? :)

girls of event have a droprate fixed.

31 minutes ago, Svante said:

Do you think it is better to do the 10times epic pachinko or the single one? Because if you do the 10times you get one girl, but if you do ten times the single you could get more than one?

It depends if you want to gamble or not but the drop rate from single pachinko would be below 10% if you want to do single epic pachinko do it during a event due to event harem members having a higher drop rate

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ArthurSaber said:

I was using all my kobans for epic pachinko but it is too rarely to drop girl. And i see for battle trolls 20 combativity can refill 150 kobans. Do you think for gain more girl it is better use kobans for trolls or is it better use them for epic pachinko?

I feel that to spend 150 Kobans to fight a battle / troll boss is not a effective strategy as the odds of getting a girl to drop are several hundred to one

Being a player that isn't very luck I play 10X epic Pachinko that way I always get a girl and nice equipment also

16 hours ago, ArthurSaber said:

I was using all my kobans for epic pachinko but it is too rarely to drop girl. And i see for battle trolls 20 combativity can refill 150 kobans. Do you think for gain more girl it is better use kobans for trolls or is it better use them for epic pachinko?

If you want to use kobans for bosses wait for them to have a event harem member because you only have a limited time to get them a new event starts on monday and i am going to use my kobans to get the event harem members from the bosses because the next update/patch will make using kobans for combativity cost more to use if you want a full recharge and they might release the patch before the event ends.

since the price will be based on how much you need to recharge to full the good thing is if you only used half a bar of your combativity points it will cost less than a full recharge but everyone i know only uses it for a full combativity recharge so in that case it will cost more kobans.

No point using kobans for boss girls that are on the boss even when a event is not on because it's only a matter of time before you get them all.

The best way to use kobans is to save them up for 10 times epic pachinko though.

Edited by natstar

I only use Kobans for 10x Epic Pachinko now as when i first started on here i thought id try my luck on single Epic as not enough for 10x and after 13 singles and no girl drop decided thats it for me. So yeah best way is to save up and do 10x Epic for guaranteed girl imo.

single spins would only do if u have lot of kobans left and dont need to care much about that. ofc u can be lucky but there is also really high risk that u wont get any of the girls. so if u want to be on the safe side do the 10 times. but for example during annivery where u need to pull lot of girls u should save ur kobans and try to get there as much as possible.