"You fought and won, here's your boss girl" A place for people to post their boss girl drop info

ShadowHaamu

(Dimamos GaHa):

last tuesday 10,10 Event: lvl 167; 46 harimistos > 47; Donatien (l 130); 87 fights; corey; 15 bossguys ; 18 event guys >19

Dimos (HeHe):

last friday SuperEvent: lvl 176, 66 haremgirls >67; Quests (lvl 0), 14 "fights"; becka; 21 bossgirls ; 28 eventgirls > 29

Dimamos (GaHa):

last friday SuperEvent: lvl 167; 47 harimistos > 48; Quests (l 0); 14 " fights"; melvin; 15 bossguys ; 19 event guys >20

Martos (HeHe):

last friday SuperEvent: lvl 100, 49 haremgirls >41; Quests (lvl 0), 14 "fights"; becka; 13 bossgirls; 14 eventgirls > 15

Edited by Dimos

Well, it's been a while since I've played, so I will have to post about some boss drops from awhile back to gather more info about how much the difficulty raises on boss drop girls depending on the rarity.

Event,  36, 17, Dark Lord(lvl 40), about 180 battles, Gwenalle

Event, 43, 20, Ninja Spy (around 20?), about 100 battles, Oxton

I am currently trying to get Golden Bunny from donnatien. I have tried 14 times up to now, with one x10 perform. He was lvl 56 when I started, with him getting to 61 by now. As I said, I haven't played in like two months, with Beach Eugenie being the last girl to win back then and the last girl on my harem now, with a total of 25 girls. Golden Bunny is a Legendary class boss drop, so I suppose 'll need at least 200 battles, if I'm unlucky. 

Level 149 

Got Halloween Juliet after 22 battles, didn't unlock last area yet...

Played the epic pachinko and got Halloween Kimi in 2 tries. Saved the rest of my kobans for next event as I don't believe I will be that lucky again.

Level 150

Still battling Donatien after 107 hoping golden bunny to drop.....  Wasted rest of my kobans to battle that many times and still nothing.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, cinesino said:

I fighted thousands time against Donatien to rescue Golden Bunny but nothing! I spent 21k kobans, that means more than 2000 shoots and I only got 11 legendary gifts!!! Maybe it's time for me to give up with this game....

I wouldn't say i was as unluck as you but i spent 2k kobans i had been saving up and got about 10 legendary gift and i even got 2 gifts in 1 10 attacks and i didnt get any of the girls from last even

• Like 1

Event - Golden bunny - 255/105/Donatien(130)/532/23

I’m very disapointed about this i even use all my kokobans and bought some because I really want this girl. I even consider to stop playing because i think is not fair. 

I think that if they do not find a solution they will lose many fans!!!

29 minutes ago, Connorbob123 said:

I wouldn't say i was as unluck as you but i spent 2k kobans i had been saving up and got about 10 legendary gift and i even got 2 gifts in 1 10 attacks and i didnt get any of the girls from last even

I’m agree!!!!

On 10/21/2018 at 1:20 PM, browndude said:

Level 149 

Got Halloween Juliet after 22 battles, didn't unlock last area yet...

Played the epic pachinko and got Halloween Kimi in 2 tries. Saved the rest of my kobans for next event as I don't believe I will be that lucky again.

Level 150

Still battling Donatien after 107 hoping golden bunny to drop.....  Wasted rest of my kobans to battle that many times and still nothing.

Me too. :(

Well, almost three months without posting my results in this thread, so a lot of girls dropped in the meantime
I didn't get four of the girls  😣 so i will have to wait for a revival or anniversary.  I have post the battles fought for those girls because that info is relevant too if someone is finally going to do some calculations with this thread information.

Tanned skin girls event
Event - level 267 - girls 87 - Donatien (level 130) -  22 battles - all boss girls - Tanned marina
Event - level 269 - girls 88 - Edwarda (level 100) - 450 battles - Tanned Tachibana
Event - level 270 - girls 89 - event reward - Tanned Housemaid

Work Fantasies event
Event - level 272 - girls 90 - Ninja Spy (level 50) - 180 battles - Botanist Murakawa
Event - level 273 - girls 91 - Donatien (level 130) - 30 battles - Barmaid Stephanie
Event - level 276 - girls 92 - event reward - Detective Spook    

Sexy Journey Revival event
Event no drop - Donatien (level 130) - 280 battles no drop - Travel Arcana
Event no drop - Dark Lord (level 30) - 55 battles no drop - Travel Kalissa

Epic Days event
Event - level 285 - girls 93 - Edwarda (level 100) - 58 battles - Octavia
Event - level 286 - girls 94 - Finalmecia (level 192) - 155 battles - Katharina
Event - level 286 - girls 95 - Silvanus (level 170) - 209 battles - Sailor Celsius
Event - level 286 - girls 96 - Gruntt (level 70) - 14 battles - Shao

Back to school Revival
Event - level 287 - girls 97 - Dark Lord (level 30) - 94 battles - Justine
Event no drop - Edwarda (level 100) - 242 battles no drop - Teacher Deitra

Nimphobies Girls event
Event - level 292 - girls 98 - Edwarda (level 100) - 336 battles - Asha
Event - level 294 - girls 99 - Gruntt (level 70) - 110 battles - Morgane
Event - level 295 - girls 100 - event reward - Becka

Halloween revival event
Event - level 297 - girls 101 - Roko (level 290) - 114 battles - Boku Mi Mai
Event no drop - Dark Lord (level 30) - 80 battles no drop - Halloween Juliette

Legendary days event
Event - level 299 - girls 102 - Donatien (level 130) - 686 battles - Golden Bunny

Dark Fantasies revival event
Event - level 301 - girls 103 - Grunt (level 70) - 97 battles - Mala

Edited by jelom
new girl

I have put all the info about drops in this thread into an excel table. It has been a lot of work, and in some cases a matter of guess and calculations, because some people just put very little info.

I have put in the last cell of every file (comments) the relevant text of the post from which i have calculated the drop info, so everyone can see if the data in the table correspond with what the players said and correct any mistake I did.

In my opinion the fields of player level, boss level, and number of girls (total or boss only) have no influence in the drops, but I included them anyway when possible as that was the initial statement, in case someone wants to check it.

There are about 500 files in the table (not all are usable, perhaps 80-90%), enough to do a first approximation to the drop rates, but i miss more data for drops of the first bosses' girls (not events) and legendary events. The latter can be partially addressed reading the threads about legendary days where many people posted their drop (or no drop) info and adding to this file, but that would be a lot of work too, i don't know if i will do that.

A priori my hipothesys is that there are these differences in drop rates:
- events (equal for all events and bosses)
- legendary events (equal for all events and bosses and lower than normal events, perhaps equal to latter world bosses)
- world girls dropped form bosses
       - first bosses (at least Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Gruntt) is higher.
       - latter bosses is lower.

I don't know if the drop rate is progressively lower en every world or is equal for the latter bosses, an analisys of the data can give some insight about it.

I noticed less people posting here lately, and it's a pity because it is very relevant info for everybody.

Now we only need someone to analize it. Any volunteers? 

HH-girl-drop-info.xls

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

Halloween Revival 2018  - Level 248 - Finalmecia (260) - Fights 14 - Boss Girls 24 - Boku Mi Maï
Halloween Revival 2018 - Level 248 - Dark Lord (30) - Fights 62 - Boss Girls 24- Halloween Juliette

Boss Name Event/Boss Fights Drop %   Changes  
  Dark Lord 13 Event 1196 1.087% Dark Lord 14 Event 1258 1.113%  
  Ninja Spy 5 Event 697 0.717%            
  Gruntt 8 Event 1189 0.673%   ● Halloween Juliette drops after 62 fights  
  Gruntt 2 Boss 126 1.587%            
  Gruntt 10 Total 1315 0.760%   ● Mavin drops after 14 fights  
  Edwarda 6 Event 466 1.288%            
  Edwarda 3 Boss 477 0.629%   ● Boku Mi Maï drops after 8 fights  
  Edwarda 9 Total 943 0.954%            
  Donatien 3 Boss 749 0.401%            
  Donatien 4 Event 647 0.618%            
  Donatien 7 Total 1396 0.501%            
  Silvanus 3 Boss 408 0.735%            
  Bremen 3 Boss 2844 0.105%            
  Finalmecia 2 Boss 378 0.529%            
  Finalmecia 1 Event 75 1.333%            
  Finalmecia 3 Total 453 0.662%            
  Roko Senseï 1 Boss 1555 0.064% Roko Senseï 2 Boss 1569 0.127%  
  Roko Senseï       Roko Senseï 1 Event 8 12.500%  
  Roko Senseï       Roko Senseï 3 Total 1577 0.190%  
  Total 37 Event 3814 0.970% Total 39 Event 3938 0.990%  
  Total 17 Boss 6537 0.260% Total 18 Boss 6551 0.275%  

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1

Okay so i did check out the data that jelom gathered and i tried to run an analasys of it, turns out its more difficult then i though, and does not really help that i am not too good with exel either, anyhow here is the event drops from DarkLord. I have only included data that resulted in drops.

if anyone does know how to work with exel and can do a better job then me, go for it :)

This spreadsheet was made in Openoffice, and is thus a .ods format, i can convert it into .xls if anyone prefere that.

From the data from this, over 8000 battles (7000 if you remove the legendary event(s))
it seems that regular event droprate is 1%
For Levitya, we only have about 1100 battles, but is currently on 0.5%

HHDarkLord Event.ods

Edited by EpicBacon
Turns out its a good thing to actually include the spreadsheet...
  • Thanks 1

Cute Monster event
Event - level 302 - girls 104 - Edwarda (level 100) - 33 battles - Lilith 

A fast start for this event and a beautiful girl too 😈

Event - level 302 - girls 105 - Ninja Spy (level 50) - 12 battles - Maleva 

Today is my lucky day. Both event girls fell into my arms. I wish i had this luck in previous shorter revivals

Edited by jelom
second girl drop

thanks for your analisys @EpicBacon. In any case the real drop rate will be lower than that for the following reasons:

- We have not included data for people trying and not succeding in getting the girls.
- People is more likely to post the drop info when it is a good result than a bad result with hundreds of battles.
- The number of samples is small, especially in the case of legendary girls. For example, i have noticed i didn't post my result for Levitya (around 750 battles) in this thread but i did in the legendary days one. Definitely I have to try to get more info of legendary girls drop rate from those posts.