"You fought and won, here's your boss girl" A place for people to post their boss girl drop info

ShadowHaamu

Recently, developers released two patches, which introduced lots of changes to the game. Some where welcomed and some... not so much. But one of the changes, that caused discussion and even clear outcry, was changes to girls drop system. Some people have informed that it had been difficult, if not impossible to get girls from bosses after the recent patches. While some have got them at "normal" pace and rather easily.

Be that as it may, this is still a topic that you see countless thread on this forum. There are topics with "Drop rate this and that", "too low chance, increase it" and then your normal" every event girl drop" threads. Yet, most of these threads are easily forgotten and delve into useless fighting without giving any sort of useful information to anyone. 

This is why I decided to make this thread, which will hopefully live much longer than most "girl Drop" topics. If something like this had been tried in past, then I didn't found it via search. And even if there might have been something like this in the past, it's definitely time to bring it back then.

In any case, I do not want this thread to end up in posts about how unlucky or lucky someone was with their girl drops. In similar way, this thread is not meant for complaints about awful drop rates or any other complains about drops or anything related to them. There had been multiple topics about that and none of those had really been productive, other giving people an avenue for venting their frustration.

No, this topics purpose is to provide simple hard data about people's girl drops. That way we can all see how, when, where and in which circumstances our fellow players have got their girl drops.

What I want to be posted here, is following:

• Your level at the time of getting boss girl drop
  • Number of girls in your harem before the drop (Can be checked from profile, just -1 to number you have after girl drop)
  • Name of the boss that dropped the girl (bosses level is optional, but would help)
  • Number of attempts you did before getting drop from said boss (either counted numbers or your assumed average number, if you didn't count.)
  • How many boss girls you had got previously (There is 24 boss girls in total)

So, posts in thread should mostly look like following then:

56/27/Silvanus/251/14 or with optional info in it 56/27/Silvanus(75)/251/14

With event girls, information needed is the same, you just add event in front off the line.

Event/56/27/Dark Lord/68/14

With this, we can all see what kind of drops our fellow players get from bosses. This is also meant to be a way for us players to gather some data about drop rates through our fellow players as developers are unwilling to give as any clear numbers one way or another. But through this thread, I hope we can start seeing some numbers and tangible data, even if only just some average numbers. Yet, with information about player level, total number of girls in harem and finally fights per boss before getting a girl, it will go long way to help us all and very least give us some information about drops. 

EDIT: With the recent addition of affection system and shard drops, this thread had become rather irrelevant. It's best to move on shard related topic made by jelom.. 

Edited by ShadowHaamu
  • Like 6

Event - Loving Lupa / Maybe around Level 89, I'm 99 right now / 35 girls prior to receiving / Ninja Spy / However many attempts from Day 1 of the event to Day 4.

That was around Feb 4th, haven't had a real girl drop since. (Had an Epic Pachinko and Loving Arcana)

I've fought Edwarda a minimum of 455 times, since I've maxed her level out, and more before the patch. 

However on Gay Harem,

70 / 16 prior to receiving / Edwarda / ~350 battles

I got the Bonny equivalent yesterday. I also got the Loving Lupa equivalent with little time to spare.

Does having more harem members (35 compared to GH 16) affect drop rate? Because as of February, I'm 0 drops in Hentai Heroes and 2 in Gay Harem.

8 minutes ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Does having more harem members (35 compared to GH 16) affect drop rate? Because as of February, I'm 0 drops in Hentai Heroes and 2 in Gay Harem.

That's one variable that I'm trying to find out with this. As it's either total number of girl or already got boss girls that might affect your chances to get more. And that reminds me....

1 hour ago, Loustic said:

we nearly try to do the same topic in french ;)...... very good idea but maybe you should add when did you drop your last girl before the patch? (only for this month

Heh, just checked that one. Of course I forgot to check other language versions. :P But might be a good idea to have similar thread with multiple languages....will reach more people.

And I thought about adding my last girl drop. Problem is that it was pre-patches and with all the changes these patches introduced, that last drop won't matter all that much. Alas, it was Salem from Finalmecia after long time cash farming.

il y a 14 minutes, ShadowHaamu a dit :

Heh, just checked that one. Of course I forgot to check other language versions. :P But might be a good idea to have similar thread with multiple languages....will reach more people.

And I thought about adding my last girl drop. Problem is that it was pre-patches and with all the changes these patches introduced, that last drop won't matter all that much. Alas, it was Salem from Finalmecia after long time cash farming.

Has you know the drop before the patch depended on the number of days we farm, it's just to see if people close to the time of the drop have different number of fights than an other far from the drop date..

sorry for my english

Ive posted this before in other posts but for info gathering ill post again here:

Got Eugenie last battle before patch but cant remember what lv i was so will start from my first drop (not inc Loving Arcana) post patch

Lv 76, Girls 21, Edwarda (lv early 90s), Fights 375, boss girls (3 from dark lord, 3 from ninja spy, 1 from edwarda) 7.

then

Lv77, Girls 22, Edwarda, Fights 11 (yes 11) Boss girls 8.

170/53/Finalmecia 201/No idea/14

As per the attempts - I've been beating on Finalmecia non stop since I dropped event Bunny c. a 7 days before the event ended. I was also on Finalmecia before the event for a good while. Moreover, I have not missed a single fight after the patch changed the timers. Make of that what you will. 

For those that want more info.  My last drop of a boss girl was Jan 13. (Actually the last drop from a boss was Edna from Finalmecia on Jan 8 but I got The Housmaid from Epic Pachinko on Jan 13.)

Since then I've fought an average of 65 fights a day before the patch with an additional 33 recharges (330 fights) during the Sexy Calendar event.  After the patch I've fough Finalmecia the full 48 times per day.  She's leveled up from 90 to 201 now.

Doing the math that's over 2000 fights with no drop.  Acouting for the division of the pre patch fights among all the bosses, it's still something on the order of 750+ equivalent fights with Finalmecia with no drops.

@Tiffany sorry to read that....:(

I think the number of days with 18 fights before the patch could not be counted, you can not mixte the two systems (number of days and number of fights)..... i know Kinkoid said it will, but i think they didn't ( i know i'm bad :D)

So 28 days before the patch with more than 18 fights/day

and.... since the patch, Finalmecia 90 to 201 means 555 fights, that's a lot, i understand you are really disappointed...i read  somewhere a guy using 600 fights without a drop on Finamelcia.... hope it won't be long before you'll get your next drop

Edited by Loustic

6 minutes ago, Loustic said:

@Tiffany sorry to read that....:(

I think the number of days with 18 fights before the patch could not be counted, you can not mixte the two systems (number of days and number of fights)..... i know Kinkoid said it will, but i think they didn't ( i know i'm bad :D)

So 28 days before the patch with more than 18 fights/day

and.... since the patch, Finalmecia 90 to 201 means 555 fights, that's a lot, i understand you are really disappointed...i read  somewhere a guy using 600 fights without a drop on Finamelcia.... hope it won't be long before you'll get your next drop

Pre=patch there were a maximum of 72 fights per day of which I averaged around 65.  It was said in this forum, by Kinkoid I believe, that the pre-patch global counter of boss fights would be divided among the bosses to provide the starting point for each boss's new counter.  In my case with the pre-patch fights  of 65 per day and the 330 additional  from recharges, each boss would have started around 225 .  Add the 550 or so after the patch and that's over 750 against Finalmecia.

83/23/Donatien(58)/80/7

Level          : 83
Total Girls : 23
Boss           : Donatien - Level 58
Attempts    : 80
Boss Girls  :  7.  - 3 from Dark Lord. 3 from Ninja Spy. 1 from Gruntt.

After spending a week butting my head against Gruntt, getting him to top level (70) without getting any of his two remaining girls (one dropped before the change)
I then decided to change to Donatien for a change of scenery, Kelina dropped at battle 80. I will continue to battle Donatien to see how long for his next drop.

il y a 23 minutes, Tiffany a dit :

Pre=patch there were a maximum of 72 fights per day of which I averaged around 65.  It was said in this forum, by Kinkoid I believe, that the pre-patch global counter of boss fights would be divided among the bosses to provide the starting point for each boss's new counter.  In my case with the pre-patch fights  of 65 per day and the 330 additional  from recharges, each boss would have started around 225 .  Add the 550 or so after the patch and that's over 750 against Finalmecia.

I really understand your feeling of injustice but i think you can't count only 18 fights /day before the patch, if you did more it doesn't count more than One day, before the patch 30 days= 1 drop

Since the 11/02:  we all start with Finamelcia level 90:

you did 550 fights, i think you will be the winner of "biggest number of fights with Finamelcia"

Hope you will have more chance for the next one ;)

Edited by Loustic

49 minutes ago, Loustic said:

I really understand your feeling of injustice but i think you can't count only 18 fights /day before the patch, if you did more it doesn't count more than One day, before the patch 30 days= 1 drop

Since the 11/02:  we all start with Finamelcia level 90:

you did 550 fights, i think you will be the winner of "biggest number of fights with Finamelcia"

Hope you will have more chance for the next one ;)

I have no feeling of injustice.  I'm just reporting what has transpired.  I understand how probabilities work.  I just wish the drop rates were made public so that we'd all have a better understanding of the odds.

I don't know where you're getting 18 fights per day pre-patch. The recharge rate of one point every ten minutes and a cost of 2 points per fight meant 3 fights per hour.  Over a 24 hour period that is 72 fights possible per day.  I missed out on some while sleeping pre-patch but still managed around 65 each day. 

Now it's 2 fights per hour or 48 per day possible.

Edited by Tiffany

I think my english is not good enough to explain well what i mean, sorry for that...

il y a 19 minutes, Tiffany a dit :

I don't know where you're getting 18 fights per day pre-patch. The recharge rate of one point every fifteen minutes and a cost of 2 points per fight meant 3 fights per hour.  Over a 24 hour period that is 72 fights possible per day.  I missed out on some while sleeping pre-patch but still managed around 65 each day. 

Now it's 2 fights per hour or 48 per day possible

Certainly, you're right, we could fight 72times before, i just count 18 fights/day because it was the minimum number of fights to validate a day ( for the drop) according to the old system, if you did more than 18 it was useless for the drop, and now it's completely different.

2 minutes ago, Loustic said:

I think my english is not good enough to explain well what i mean, sorry for that...

Certainly, you're right, we could fight 72times before, i just count 18 fights/day because it was the minimum number of fights to validate a day ( for the drop) according to the old system, if you did more than 18 it was useless for the drop, and now it's completely different.

I see, you were talking about this rumored 30 day max to drop a girl.  I haven't seen anything that says this was ever anything more than a rumor and wasn't implying that I expected a drop within the 30 days.  I agree that if it did or does exist now, then the patch likely did reset it or in some way affected it.