Gear lvl 112 with low stats

same problem here. my lvl. 160 items are better than my lvl. 179 items (1st & 2nd pic). my lvl. 179 items are more like lvl. 130 (3rd). i have seen players having lvl 180. items with 3k on one stat, i only have 2k (4th pic and wooden leg too). i got these items from 21600 kobans along with the girls of course, but i still feel scammed.

hh1.thumb.png.b71c2017af2a746b8976aafd1b230617.png

hh2.png

hh3.png

hh4.png

6 minutes ago, Kinkoid said:

This is not a bug, this is a balance that is working as intended. We saw that the legendaries were imbalanced previously and we desired to rebalance them. While we could hardly changes the items already generated. It has been decided to lower the generation of the items and that we keep the previous items like that. This situation will resorb and disappear within time.

you mean when i hit lvl. 260, because the way it looks like that's what it will take to compete with the old lvl. 180 items. in the meantime pvp is broken af, because i'm missing "just a few" thousend stat-points. we've seen this in the division and we all know how well this did end.

Edited by StormAnimal

On 2/20/2018 at 6:37 AM, Kinkoid said:

This is not a bug, this is a balance that is working as intended. We saw that the legendaries were imbalanced previously and we desired to rebalance them. While we could hardly changes the items already generated. It has been decided to lower the generation of the items and that we keep the previous items like that. This situation will resorb and disappear within time.

but it seems unfair to those who are getting the new legendary items...isnt the better option to nerf all the legendary items existing and new or not nerf at all...cause an existing item is more powerful and new items dont even compare and are below on average 70 lv...so the existing items are like +70 lvs at the moment

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, proxy said:

but it seems unfair to those who are getting the new legendary items...isnt the better option to nerf all the legendary items existing and new or not nerf at all...cause an existing item is more powerful and new items dont even compare and are below on average 70 lv...so the existing items are like +70 lvs at the moment

The better option would have been to increase the stats that common,rare, and epic items had instead of nerfing legendary items that way players would still be able to upgrade their legendary items and also to increase the chance of legendary items appearing in great pachinko,increasing the chance that they appear as a mission quest reward and to appear in market/shop they could even add them as a chance to appear as a arena reward.

Since it's going to take around 60-70+ levels for most players to replace them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natstar said:

The better option would have been to increase the stats that common,rare, and epic items had instead of nerfing legendary items that way players would still be able to upgrade their legendary items and also to increase the chance of legendary items appearing in great pachinko,increasing the chance that they appear as a mission quest reward and to appear in market/shop they could even add them as a chance to appear as a arena reward.

Since it's going to take around 60-70+ levels for most players to replace them

but increasing stat of all items would mean that the grunt battle stats would have to be reworked so either nerfing all legendary both existing and new would have been appropriate or not doing anything at all

So, i still believe that this was a better option but yea one thing is for sure the legendary items got rekted 

2 hours ago, proxy said:

but increasing stat of all items would mean that the grunt battle stats would have to be reworked so either nerfing all legendary both existing and new would have been appropriate or not doing anything at all

So, i still believe that this was a better option but yea one thing is for sure the legendary items got rekted 

No, The bosses can be beaten with base stats without items since your stats increase when you level up.

Increasing the base stats of the other items would have been better because even if you get a legendary item at the moment someone 60-80+ levels below you can have better stats than you since that is how long it takes for them to find a better legendary items than before.

Having a higher drop rate from great pachinko since the drop rate for legendary items is like 1% chance in there so increasing the drop rate would have helped as well also the market having a higher chance of selling them would be good as well.

The point difference between common and rare items when compared to epic items is huge as well so even fighting players with epic items is a pain at low levels as well.

You could get one free spin of epic pachinko in under a month if you saved your kobans up for it as well and it only took 3-4 days to save up enough kobans for a single spin which had a high chance of a legendary item dropping.

Edited by natstar

2 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

In Game Design, doing that is called "Power Creep" and is something very "dangerous" and can spiral out of control rather quickly. Because it requires to rethink everything with this new general balance. This is way harder than just "up this instead of nerfing that". The main balance of the game is based on all the items, so changing the legendary is a smaller change than changing all the others.

Also, nerfing the item already created was not really do able as we would have needed to modify each and every single one items, manually. It would have been a potential big issue if anything gone wrong.

Thank you.  I was not thinking that way thanks for clearing it up.

While we are talking about balance though Is it possible to increase how much the two other main stats that give defense give against attackers of that type because with critical attack and the 20% attack bonus it seems to get boosted by a critical attack from 20% to 40% so it does not help enough anymore even when i switch to my before nerf multistat legendary items i don't get enough defense to counter the damage so instead of defense i have to just use single stat items of my main stat to try to out damage the other player and get lucky with critical attacks myself and one of my accounts is know how as well so i will have to keep dealing with the 20% boost becoming 40% when the hardcore player gets a crit as well also it be nice if know how would be able to turn healing off as well since hardcore players would do more damage than you would heal meaning you would be better off just attacking than healing.

Would it be possible to reduce the 20% boost to a lower amount such as 10% or make it so that it does not work with the crit so it does not get doubled with the base attack power?