understanding girl drops

MrNines

i just burned through over 100 points to battle the Dark Lord so i can get the Valentines Red Battler. the patch notes from earlier in the month of February said that after each successful win without receiving a  girl would increase the chances of the next fight. i assumed that the percentage it went up was by 1%. i now know that i am wrong, so does anyone one know what percentage the drop rate goes up by after each successful battle? does skipping the fight effect the odds or drop chance? the dark lord being at max level of 30 have something to do with it?

i complained myself alot about drop (only event). last time i paid about 8000 kobans and that only for the girls from bosses. so was really expensive. but i must say they really did sth about the drop chance and not just a bit. lot of ppl already posted them on discord. so its a big difference to get one from 60 insteat of 800 fights ^^

• Like 1

Banana, i allwais give the events girl with not recharge, use this time recharge for see the aprox. time in days, and the result is 10 days = 190 battels. Where u see best rating???? this event have only 7 days.

If you like to  belibe is better ok, but for my experience is poor.

In other hand i see you write is upper probability to give girls because the dev indicates is more higth. Not the devoloper only was publis that the ratio was compensed, but you don't know if he think have double trys every time (until down prob.) or think, have at dat minus trys and then up the prob.

And thats one of the problems, never is clear if up or down, if has been in count all factors or don't see one. In my opinion have a down ratio in prob with troll boss. Because is down? don't know but in my chase , yes is down for a bug, for don't consider anything, for error with girls in haren vs more easy give girl every battel...

The best i do if i was the dev is rollback all code and make content, not a thing who works change  and experiment of pvp systems for classes and random.

(i know the problems for make new mecanims and concepts in general programation with c++  and unreal engine, in equips of 20 devolopers, and is so complicated see all in time variants  and who provide errors in others directions)

18 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

Banana, i allwais give the events girl with not recharge, use this time recharge for see the aprox. time in days, and the result is 10 days = 190 battels. Where u see best rating???? this event have only 7 days.

If you like to  belibe is better ok, but for my experience is poor.

In other hand i see you write is upper probability to give girls because the dev indicates is more higth. Not the devoloper only was publis that the ratio was compensed, but you don't know if he think have double trys every time (until down prob.) or think, have at dat minus trys and then up the prob.

And thats one of the problems, never is clear if up or down, if has been in count all factors or don't see one. In my opinion have a down ratio in prob with troll boss. Because is down? don't know but in my chase , yes is down for a bug, for don't consider anything, for error with girls in haren vs more easy give girl every battel...

The best i do if i was the dev is rollback all code and make content, not a thing who works change  and experiment of pvp systems for classes and random.

(i know the problems for make new mecanims and concepts in general programation with c++  and unreal engine, in equips of 20 devolopers, and is so complicated see all in time variants  and who provide errors in others directions)

Well, if you can login at least once a day, you would be able to do 20 battles and not 19. So ten days gives 200 battles (minimum) and not 190.

This 7 days event is going to require using kobans to reload combat. Unless you're very lucky and both the revival event girls drop doing a minimum of 70 battles but I doubt that cause I did do reloads using kobans and it took me about 170 battles (160 battles cause of using 1200 kobans - (150 kobans for 20 battles)). And I guess that is being still lucky because it can be worse. I used much much more to get Loving Bunny and she did not drop and wasting over 5000 kobans. My personal experience: if want to have them.. have to use kobans.

2 minutes ago, Encino said:

Well, if you can login at least once a day, you would be able to do 20 battles and not 19. So ten days gives 200 battles (minimum) and not 190.

This 7 days event is going to require using kobans to reload combat. Unless you're very lucky and both the revival event girls drop doing a minimum of 70 battles but I doubt that cause I did do reloads using kobans and it took me about 170 battles (160 battles cause of using 1200 kobans - (150 kobans for 20 battles)). And I guess that is being still lucky because it can be worse. I used much much more to get Loving Bunny and she did not drop and wasting over 5000 kobans. My personal experience: if want to have them.. have to use kobans.

what is your level and how many girls you have ?

Just now, fap.titans.gra said:

what is your level and how many girls you have ?

I am level 189 (almost close to 190, which I probably get tonight when new daily missions appear.)  and I have now 52 girls (got Val Abrael and Val Red Battler earlier today).

22 minutes ago, Encino said:

I used much much more to get Loving Bunny and she did not drop and wasting over 5000 kobans.

if you have such bad experiences and you used over 5000 kobans,  better play in 10 x EP,  certain girl and accessories :)
in addition, it's best to play the last day of the event. because maybe the girl would drop.

Edited by fap.titans.gra

4 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

Congratulations!

I do not know, but somewhere I read that the drop depends on the level and the number of girls, but I also read somewhere that event girls always have the same chance of dropping.
I do not know if this is true.

From my experiences, I have event girls drop first before regular boss girl. I still have two left to get from Dark Lord. But in most cases, I got the event girl, I think they have a higher drop rate than other girls.  Although, I have seen some say at the Harem Heroes Wiki that they got a regular girl instead of the event girl.  It's all confusing this way.

Just now, fap.titans.gra said:

if you have such bad experiences and you used over 5000,  better play in 10 x EP,  certain girl and accessories :)
in addition, it's best to play the last day of the event. because maybe the girl would drop.

hehe true, I probably was better off in doing that, but then I might get one of the 9 other girls that are still left from a few world bosses/trolls. :)

8 minutes ago, Encino said:

From my experiences, I have event girls drop first before regular boss girl. I still have two left to get from Dark Lord. But in most cases, I got the event girl, I think they have a higher drop rate than other girls.  Although, I have seen some say at the Harem Heroes Wiki that they got a regular girl instead of the event girl.  It's all confusing this way.

they have.