Class change & Equipment

Asura King

So if I changed my class specialization, does my equipment automatically & magically changes or adapts to my new class or do I have to buy the equipment in the market? And will the probability of equipment offered in my new class be higher?

I know, I too think that this is a dumb question and the first possibility happening is basically non-existent, bit I still wanna know.

No, your equipment will not change and the probability of finding the equipment of your new class is not very high.If you have the rainbow legendary equipment then it would not be a problem.

Edited by Ash01

16 minutes ago, Rake_Stud said:

So if I changed my class specialization, does my equipment automatically & magically changes or adapts to my new class or do I have to buy the equipment in the market? And will the probability of equipment offered in my new class be higher?

I know, I too think that this is a dumb question and the first possibility happening is basically non-existent, bit I still wanna know.

Yeah,I think the probability to have your equipment changed is nearly impossible. So if you really want to change your class you should collect equipment first. Furthermore about the equipments...the equipments that you get have nothing to do with your class,just bacause you are Know-how doesn't mean that you will get more Know-how itens. So...It's just about how lucky you are