10 game epic pachinko question

Varnart

The only time players get more with 10 games or less is when they play single games because you always only get one in 10 times epic pachinko or no point risking getting none in single games.

It’s a matter of personal preferences. Epic Pachinko x10 guarantees you a girl, and only one. If you play ten times Single Epic Pachinko, you might be lucky and drop more than one girl, or be unlucky and drop none.

I am pretty sure the drop rate to get a girl from epic pachinko single games is below 10% or else players would only do single games and not 10 times pachinko.

I suggest that you play only during events since event harem members have the highest drop rate and are limited time only since you can only get event girls when a event is on

We don't know the boss girl drop rate in it because they never said that but we know that permanent Pachinko girls have 1.5 times the drop rate of a classic boss girl and event girls have 3 times the drop rate of a classic boss girl that always drops from bosses a lot of players actually wait until they have all the boss girls before playing epic pachinko as well since you can get them for free off bosses.

Last year they had a anniversary event on where you could get all the past event girls in epic pachinko so if they do that again this year you will be able to get them again without having to worry about getting boss girls when you play that event was about half way threw the year so you have around 4 months to get all the boss girls before it starts again if they repeat it..

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

@natstar Yey man,are you seriously about the high probability with event pachinko girls? I already heard this sometimes but I never have sure so I still playing just 10x pachinko even in events(And it's not working...¬¬). If the chances are higher so I think is really worthy to try single pachinko in events...

31 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

@natstar Yey man,are you seriously about the high probability with event pachinko girls? I already heard this sometimes but I never have sure so I still playing just 10x pachinko even in events(And it's not working...¬¬). If the chances are higher so I think is really worthy to try single pachinko in events...

Taken from the game FAQ on discord so event girls have the highest drop rate then pachinko only girls have the second highest and then the boss girls have less chance of dropping than both event/pachinko only girls but they can still drop in epic pachinko which is why it's better to get all the boss girls before playing since they will most likely have the anniversary event again in July so you will be able to get any past event girls in epic pachinko during that time including the old mission events girls so it's better saving your kobans for it if you still have boss girls to get from bosses also during event i don't play epic pachinko until i get the event girls the bosses have either so better getting them for free than wasting kobans getting them in epic pachinko at the start of the event.

14. When I play Epic Pachinko, is the drop rate equal for all the girls?

No.

A permanent Pachinko girls has a 1.5 times the drop rate of a classic boss girl

An event girls have 3 times the drop rate of a classic boss girl

image.thumb.png.69e7b8be995253d363f17267000da5a5.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, natstar said:

Taken from the game FAQ on discord so event girls have the highest drop rate then pachinko only girls have the second highest and then the boss girls have less chance of dropping than both event/pachinko only girls but they can still drop in epic pachinko which is why it's better to get all the boss girls before playing since they will most likely have the anniversary event again in July so you will be able to get any past event girls in epic pachinko during that time including the old mission events girls so it's better saving your kobans for it if you still have boss girls to get from bosses also during event i don't play epic pachinko until i get the event girls the bosses have either so better getting them for free than wasting kobans getting them in epic pachinko at the start of the event.

14. When I play Epic Pachinko, is the drop rate equal for all the girls?

No.

A permanent Pachinko girls has a 1.5 times the drop rate of a classic boss girl

An event girls have 3 times the drop rate of a classic boss girl

image.thumb.png.69e7b8be995253d363f17267000da5a5.png

Hey man,but all what you told about the pachinko girls drop. It's related to general drop or girls drop? I mean,if I play a x1 epic pachinko I have for example 10% chances to get a girl in general and THIS girl that I won have 3times more chances to be an event girl...or If the chances to drop a normal boss girl is 10% in single pachinko I don't know...the chances to drop an event girl instead a legendary item or whatever is 30%? 

Besides that,In your opinion,should I ignore pachinko girls from the next events and save kobans for aniversary event?

And the obviouly question...1x pachinko or 10x pachinko which one do you use?

Kkkkk sorry to bother you,but you looks like an expert player and I want to learn