To much Affection....

Pumpkingun

At the moment i am at 64 Girls... and i lost the Affection race a long time ago.... with 13 still w8ing for gifts... there is no end to it... the cost to get a girl to full affection are millions and the returns are sooooo low... I acctually dont see a point in ever needing to buy girls with kobans ....

Any1 else with this problems?

• Like 1

The point of upgrading them is not for extra money but for the affection scenes also if you want to use them in your harem upgrading their star level increases their stats as well.

I suggest that you make another account since it will be cheaper to upgrade the event harem members then since they will be in a lower level in your harem and on your main account just not upgrade the ones you upgraded on your alt account which will allow you to upgrade the ones on your main account that your alt account does not have.

Edited by natstar

I don't think making an alt account should be a solution to this. I have the same issue. The thing is, I'm not slowly gaining, but slowly getting more behind every day. So it's stadting to feel hopeless and not even real money could solve it as kobans will only get me more girls. ?