503 server error constant, and the secret reason

so they still haven't fixed this and its really annoying, but I think I found the reason, it seems to only happen when you are collecting your money from the girls, and they know all about it, they are leaving it in to get more people to A) either sign up for the monthly koban card where you get to click all your girls for free in the button, or B) they are trying to get people to waste their kobans on that stupid button (also would make sense for its placement and the fact it doesn't ask you if you are sure you want to click it, I know ive clicked it accidentally atleast 4 times) and have to buy more.

There might be two reasons for the 503 Server Error...

(1) extreme data traffic pressure on the HH server from heavy use.  I've noticed this from time to time.  At one stage it was really bad and the game ran painfully slow, often displaying the above error or 'server not found' after nearly every attempted action.  Even refreshing the page didn't get rid of the 503 error so we were essentially shut out of the game.  HH actually closed the game down for a while to completely upgrade the system and server.  They released news on this problem and the upgrade fixed it.  This was the price we paid for a very popular, much played game.

(2) Clutter on our own systems might play a part.  I used to get these 503 errors a lot and the game would run slow, especially while I was in the harem.  I was also locked out of the forum frequently.  I then did a clean up of my browser (Firefox), got rid of all those annoying ad and tracking cookies and cleared the cache.  The problem resolved itself.  I get 503 errors occasionally, but refreshing the page almost always resolves the problem and lets me resume the game.  I now carry out browser housekeeping on a regular basis.

Edited by Peckerbird
spelling error

it took me 15 minutes to load this page.  btw 503 server error means the server is so busy it can't do your action.  

this can be either from, a server being ddosed, a server with insufficient bandwidth or maintenance taxing the system.

my game has been very slow  but at least I know I'm not the only one.

Edited by JJT
correct typo

I got 503 error on everything (not only when collecting money from girls) when I play this game on my iPad. I heard the game is not that compatible with apple stuff so try using other devices. I got little to no error when I play using pc.

Edited by Perthkong

they aren't probably cuz they want you to spend the kobans, but is there a way to uncheck the box that Dyketamer showed above cuz I never see it and accidently have hit it for collecting harem more than once (I must have checked the box but don't remember doing it and sure wish I hadn't)

• 2 weeks later...

Lately/after the new update yesterday i have experienced that the game is doing some sort of delays. I can click on getting the money from my harem and nothing happends. i then click agian a few times and then it comes. Allso i offen in the PVP and the new battle system gets this. Standstill picture where it says "Name" and i can't press skip . I have uploaded an picture.

I i then press Hentai Heroes in the upper left conner i usely get 503 error.

I have tried Disable all add-on i have in firefox. Allso cleared the browser data. Theres nothing in other browser games that i play. Plz i need help with this? Any ideer to fix?

29 minutes ago, Reddinkill said:

Lately/after the new update yesterday i have experienced that the game is doing some sort of delays. I can click on getting the money from my harem and nothing happends. i then click agian a few times and then it comes. Allso i offen in the PVP and the new battle system gets this. Standstill picture where it says "Name" and i can't press skip . I have uploaded an picture.

I i then press Hentai Heroes in the upper left conner i usely get 503 error.

I have tried Disable all add-on i have in firefox. Allso cleared the browser data. Theres nothing in other browser games that i play. Plz i need help with this? Any ideer to fix?

The server sometimes experiences a slow down. I noticed it as well this morning, though it's ok right now.

1 hour ago, Asherandai said:

The server sometimes experiences a slow down. I noticed it as well this morning, though it's ok right now.

Then it is all the time for me. As i have the game running all the time and when it's time for taking the missions, getting money from girls and combat both PvP and from the Boss's it runs bad. But as you said. It runs sometimes just fine. But i get it in waves.. It was not this bad a few days ago. I first experienced on the 14th (Yesteday) CET+1 22:14 untill now.

2 hours ago, Reddinkill said:

Then it is all the time for me. As i have the game running all the time and when it's time for taking the missions, getting money from girls and combat both PvP and from the Boss's it runs bad. But as you said. It runs sometimes just fine. But i get it in waves.. It was not this bad a few days ago. I first experienced on the 14th (Yesteday) CET+1 22:14 untill now.

I just noticed you said you use firefox. I used to use firefox and had a lot more issues with the game, till i switched to chrome. Have you tried using other browsers?

It's not, bcos they want force us to buy monthly card... or anything else... answer is simply - they don't know how to fix it!!! On mobile game work more or less good for me, but on PC, no matter on which browser, it's piece of sh*t! I try collect money.... sh*t... I fight boss... sh*t.... I fight other players... sh*t.... on PC all the game is one big sh*t!