A second chance General Discussion

Greetingz

Got Pooky and Nicole, just did my Pachinko run as well for the event and drew... Barrell and Leeditt. Okay that could have gone better.

I guess they'll be out of the way the next time I'm doing Pachinko for an event though.

Edited by Butterfree

Had Pooky drop. Just in time too. Pirate girl is on the way as I got 12 tasks covered. 

Only missed a few daily koban rewards cause internet isues. So no event pachinko girls. (as usual, never had one before).

Never lost to Finalmecia though, so i'll just keep farming. She's maxed out. Will look into leveling others when I have money for upgrading them. 

13 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Hey guys,what do you think? It's not a kind of...joke the last mission of the event ends with tachibana "Entering your harem" since the most player who don't pay for kobans don't got her? kkk

it was a deliberate low stab by the writer xD
it has to be.

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

it was a deliberate low stab by the writer xD
it has to be.

kkkk okay... Now I don't know what to do...Exacly tomorrow I will reach 5400 kobans,enought for the 10x pachinko. Should I use them in the next event,or save to the "anniversary event"?

6 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

kkkk okay... Now I don't know what to do...Exacly tomorrow I will reach 5400 kobans,enought for the 10x pachinko. Should I use them in the next event,or save to the "anniversary event"?

that is entirely your choice.

My loot for the two weeks this has been:

Miss Spook - Drop

Jeanne, Vissihar, Liu Yeng - Pachinko

Pooky, Nicole - Drop

Asta - Pachinko

Sylvia - Drop

Victoria, Stephanie, Sifra - Pachinko

Fairy, Mary - well i obtained them during the event

Cora, Kyoto, Queen Titania, Notka, Marina, Shao - Pachinko

I tried... I tried to recruit you Tachibana but you wouldn't join me!!! >:(

I really really wanted Tachibana. I'm happy I got Victoria, but could I trade Cora for Tachibana? How do mermaids even have sex? Every time I see Miia from Monster Musume, I just can't imagine sticking your dick into her. Whenever I imagine it, it's like sticking your dick while you're perfectly perpendicular to her, as if you were sticking it into her belly button. 

I'm super happy I got Victoria, Liu Yeng, Vissihar, Sifra, Kyoto, Notka, and Shao though. Little upset I got Queen Titania, Marina, and Stephanie since I had opportunities to get them from bosses, but at least I don't have to fight as hard for Marina, who I also really liked. And I'm very upset I didn't get Tachibana, I'll just have to settle for Jennie's 4 and 5 star pictures.

3 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Miss Spook - Drop

Pooky, Nicole - Drop

Asta - Pachinko

Sylvia - Drop

I really really wanted Tachibana. I'm happy I got Victoria, but could I trade Cora for Tachibana? How do mermaids even have sex? Every time I see Miia from Monster Musume, I just can't imagine sticking your dick into her. Whenever I imagine it, it's like sticking your dick while you're perfectly perpendicular to her, as if you were sticking it into her belly button. 

I'm super happy I got Victoria, Liu Yeng, Vissihar, Sifra, Kyoto, Notka, and Shao though. Little upset I got Queen Titania, Marina, and Stephanie since I had opportunities to get them from bosses, but at least I don't have to fight as hard for Marina, who I also really liked. And I'm very upset I didn't get Tachibana, I'll just have to settle for Jennie's 4 and 5 star pictures.

Tough luck there. Real tough luck. The odds were against you at the moment you got both the other event pachinko girls. I see you left out Jeanne in your end rant ?. But yeah, that is tough luck there.

Well, after 12 single Epic Pachinko games I didn't get any extra girl, so I finish this event with the two event girls from the bosses and Mary. Back luck but I won't complain because I still have to maximise the affection of several girls.

Heck, I wouldn't complain if I have the girls from the next revival (next week?). Samano alone needs 35k affection points to reach her 5 star!

I've just upgraded Tachibana to her 1st affection star.  Very promising indeed!  She's just too cute for words (although I'm doing my best to offer them).  To hell with it!  She may be charm and probably not much value to my battle team, but the eye-candy factor is worth it.

I'll have to check out her stats.  Is there any way to determine a wider range of stats for the girls, such as excitement?

13 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Miss Spook - Drop

Pooky, Nicole - Drop

Asta - Pachinko

Sylvia - Drop

My God!! So many Pachincko girls in 2 weeks.  Either you got insanely lucky with single spins or you bought kobans to pay for extra rounds.  Well Nya nya!  I got Tachibana so there!!  Lol.  Just joking.  That's great going.  Good random drops in the game too.  Anyway, Jennie's affection scenes are great.  She's really beautiful this time around and can give tachibana a run for her money in cuteness.  Depending on where she is in your harem she shouldn't be impossible to upgrade to 5 stars (unlike us poor buggers who have to deal with Samane or Fairy!)

Wanna know weird?  In six single spins in another game I got Hikea and if you think fucking a mermaid is a problem, try a dismantled robot.  Having to figure out how to put her back together before you can fuck her is guaranteed to make you go soft.  Not my thing at all, but I can see she might appeal to quite a few Hentai fanatics who really need to get out more and have meaningful interactions with the human race, especially the female gender - even though us poor simple sods might end an attempted romantic interaction with them with the enigmatic: "What just happened!?"  Always better than the fantasy, though.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Eman said:

Well, after 12 single Epic Pachinko games I didn't get any extra girl, so I finish this event with the two event girls from the bosses and Mary. Back luck but I won't complain because I still have to maximise the affection of several girls.

Heck, I wouldn't complain if I have the girls from the next revival (next week?). Samano alone needs 35k affection points to reach her 5 star!

You're lucky.  Try 56k affection points for me to even get to the chance of upgrading Samane to her 5th star.  In a similar account where she's sitting on the green 5th star (the newest innovation from HH) I need 19.6m to upgrade her so I expect the same with this one.  You're right though about harem maintenance.  I'm taking a break from getting girls and I'm content to battle Bremen and Finalmecia for maximum payout so I can upgrade the girls I've got, let alone levelling them up so I have a chance in the arena.  I might just have to save up kobans to spend the 6000 to upgrade Samane in lie of the cash.  It might be easier this way, at least psychologically.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

This is the first event that I didn't get both boss girls but I'm glad the chicken girl was the one I missed. Very underwhelmed by her.

Not optimistic about the next 7 day event. Might not even get one boss girl and im still heartbroken about missing tachibana.

Aw?  You're not into farm girls so you can be her 'cuckoo'.  I married a girl just like her, unadorned but anything but plain.  I often fantasised how she'd look with even some eye makeup and lipstick.  I have no doubts at all.  She was actually beautiful and Nicole appeals to me in memory of her.  It's very personal.

Yeah, I was lucky.  I only had enough kobans for 6 spins and won Asta, Tachibana and Regine in that order.  Just to rub it in, Tachibana is outrageously cute, too cute for words and that is only on her first star.  She should've been the world reward girl instead of Jennie because she has a more positive connection with our hero, quite apart from the fact that she's a lot cuter and sexier.  Oh, I would've said so earlier, but Jennie is really beautiful in her 4 and 5 star profile images.  It's a bit of a consolation and (for me anyway) she is not daunting to upgrade to her max.  She's still that slutty airhead though.

To me Pooky is the most unusual looking girl in the entire HH collection (apart from Hikea but I won't go there!).  She's quite plain with a standard schoolgirl hair-clip and lots of freckles, but she sure has spunk and cheek.  What I don't like about the affection scenes and profile images of both girls is the role of that pot-bellied king.  He is annoyingly out of place.  They (as well as Kimie) probably stay with him cos he supports them in the manner to which they've become accustomed (especially Pooky).  If he were to become ex-king and a lot poorer Pooky'd be gone!  I have no doubt at all that she fakes orgasms to satisfy the king's ego in the true social-climbing, trophy-wife whore tradition.

• Like 1

On 14/03/2018 at 12:47 PM, Masters said:

Just built up enough Kobans for a 10X Epic Pachinko. Drew Queen Tsu-somebody.

Not an Event Girl, but also not one of the few remaining Boss Girls, so… coulda been worse.

Empress Tsubame?  She's gorgeous and an exclusive.  I've got her too.  Try single plays next time.  You may not get anything.  Then again you might get three like I did.  I had saved up only enough for 6 single plays and got Asta, Tachibana and Regine.  Other accounts weren't so great though.  Tacjbana is just the cutest, but then again Jennie's become really beautiful in her 4 and 5 star profile images so that's some consolation I guess.

I'm having a break from girl-pulling just so I can upgrade my harem.  I need the cash and, although I have no girls left to collect in either, I'm alternating battling Bremen and Finalmecia who pay out about the same until Finalmecia levels up.  Famous last words though cos no doubt I'll be hooked into to trying for the next event girls.  I have to save up 19.6m cash for Samane's final upgrade (or 6000 kobans).

I dunno about you, but I'm getting a little impatient that it's taking so long to complete Plain of rituals.  It's been months in the making and I'll be very keen to finally get Lenaelle.  Since she's a virgin this would make for very interesting affection scenes if the artists and script writers have enough creative imagination.

• Like 1

Hey, I was ready to spit sparks.  I got a message last night that Hentai Heroes was temporarily shut down for a major upgrade.  I thought, if like last time it was out of action for a couple of days, this is the end of the final day of the event, no 126 kobans for completing the last event mission and no 150 kobans for completing all missions.  However, all was good and it was out for only a short time.  If things didn't go well, some people might've depended on that last day because they started the game into the event and would've been struggling to get to 12 completed event missions to get Mary, or they had to leave the game for a time on business and might've missed a day or two of the event.

I would suggest that the developers wait until an event is completed before undertaking updates of this kind.  Something could've gone wrong and delayed the release.  Luckily it didn't, but the event had less than a day left to run.

On 11/03/2018 at 6:35 PM, DHarry said:

Shifted back to pooky after upgrading fairy to 4 stars. Need 34000 aff for 5 star and god knows how much money after. But at least i have a goal right? xD

Would appreciate it if dark lord could go to like, lvl 100 or so. But only after completing the next world or so because they wanted new ppl to feel safe or something. 

That is sooo depressing.  I need to upgrade Fairy in my hardcore account and upgrading her sounds nearly as impossible as upgrading Samane.  In this account where I'm know-how It'll cost me 56k just to max Samane's affection and probably 19.6m to upgrade her so maybe Fairy isn't quite so expensive.  I admire your willpower though.  I could do well with some of it!

Hardcore players have been hard done by I reckon.  Charm has four 5 star girls and know-how three.  Hardcore has two, and one of them is the most expensive of the lot to upgrade.  It's hardly fair.  Luckily Bunny has great battle stats and is also an excellent all-rounder.  All the same charmers seem to have a charmed life in this game.  The next one to upgrade to 6 stars is probably Kalissa, who is also charm.  If Lenaelle is not hardcore then the whole thing is totally unfair and stacked heavily in favour of charm.  I imagine she'll be 5 stars right from the outset.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26-3-2018 at 5:29 PM, DHarry said:

And then Lanaelle turned out Charm as well. 😆

Well, fuck it. I'm trying to save for the 19 million it will cost me to get Fairy to 5 stars. Imagine the stress of having 2 more waiting after that. 😂

fariy only costed me 3.8 mil to upgrade to 5 star :P stil worth it though as that scene is really nice to look at

honestly and yes a bit late now but i wanted tachibana and victoria the guard to be the girls that we could win instead of pooky and nicole, both suck

wasnt lucky with epic pachinko either bleh tachibana will forever remain outside my graps :(