After a lot of fights I have finally make all the boss girls join my harem! xD The last one was the housemaid, which I left behind long ago, but she is mine now!

I have 68 girls at this moment, one left for the magical number :x

So keep fighting those bosses guys, the ladies will eventually fall for your manliness B|

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got my 76th and last permanent boss girl as well. Almost exactly 9 months after I started playing.

To everyone else who have all boss-drop girls: How long did it take you?

Sylvia.thumb.png.918cd913367b73016e144f5bce5b1c2c.png

Edited by Fapfox
spoilers
  • Like 1

I was doing fine until I battled Edwarda. She would not share her girls with me. I finally convinced 2 of them to join me, But Edwarda held tight to the last girl. Donatien did not relinquish any of his, and it looks like it will be the same for Silvanus. I guess Edwarda did something to me. I am cursed to not have won a boss girl since.

• Thinking 1

35 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

I was doing fine until I battled Edwarda. She would not share her girls with me. I finally convinced 2 of them to join me, But Edwarda held tight to the last girl. Donatien did not relinquish any of his, and it looks like it will be the same for Silvanus. I guess Edwarda did something to me. I am cursed to not have won a boss girl since.

The one who hated me the most was Grunt. He didn't give me a single of his girls while I was playing through the story and only fighting him. As soon as I reached Juy Sea, I only fought him during events. No girl dropped from him for 3 events, at one point I got Miss Spook from Epic Pachinko. Then, suddenly in March, while I was farming him for the event girl Nicole, I got both Housemaid and Regine on the same day.
I was baffled, nothing for over half a year, then suddenly two on the same day ^^
Who knows, maybe Donatien will work the same for you

Edited by Fapfox

7 hours ago, Fapfox said:

Just got my 76th and last permanent boss girl as well. Almost exactly 9 months after I started playing.

To everyone else who have all boss-drop girls: How long did it take you?

It took me 13 months, and then I had to do some work on the world 9 girls when they arrived (just 2 days thanks to a bug xD, and soon I will have to get the world 10 girls.

Congratz on getting them all, however, would you please look at this post I made:

At the moment I have to prevent spoilers, and I have to be very crude in that.
Your picture still shows half of two girls in a not-allowed pose :(

If you could edit it a bit, thank you :D

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Fapfox said:

@Chthugha Fixed it, thanks for the hint and sorry for the inconvenience.
I was just overjoyed to be finished, so my mind dismissed everything on the picture that's not Sylvia ^_^

No problem, Fapfox!
Thanks for fixing it, and again congratulations with finishing that long journey :D

Woot !! Finally got the last boss drop girl !! 10 months to get 'em all

But it's bittersweet, since the last scroll of PoR opened today. I'll be thru that soon, then on to the new Heroes University world's first scroll, with more boss girls to get -_- 

At least I can say for a few hours that I got all the available boss girls

Screenshot (88).png

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I think it has cost me around 10 months to get them all as well, although now we have 3 new ones, and I already have Venam :) so two more to go with the Roko Sensei girls.

In the last event i was very lucky, for like 10 days I didn't have luck and I couldn't get any of the two boss's girls but then I tried epic pachinko, I got Noella, and then the bosses rewarded me with Nuladva and Lemia :D 

Obviously right now we are trying to get the new legendary girl anyway, good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

So far Dark Lord has not been forthcoming in giving me the event girl for the festival.  Finally broke down and played epic pachinko, hoping I would get girls there.  No such luck.  Guess my luck just sucks.

Funny thing is, Epic Pachinko says 1 girl and 1 legendary gift guaranteed.  What's up with that?  I was always taught that AND meant you get both.  I have never gotten both from Epic Pachinko.

Edited by Gambit126
Needed to add info on my Epic Pachinko.

47 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

Funny thing is, Epic Pachinko says 1 girl and 1 legendary gift guaranteed.  What's up with that?  I was always taught that AND meant you get both.  I have never gotten both from Epic Pachinko.

You do get both. But the Guarantee is only when playing 10x epic pachinko.

On 29/05/2018 at 11:29 AM, Joe-da-G said:

Yay! Go You!! I'm keeping the good fight!! Let's not lose hope!

Exactly! Persons go fight the bosses already thinking on what they will say on the forum to complain about the drop rate,they fight without any hope...I don't know if you believe in Karma,but it's an interesting explanation for the unluckiness that these persons have

• Sad 1

On 2.6.2018 at 10:36 PM, sanjkame said:

Exactly! Persons go fight the bosses already thinking on what they will say on the forum to complain about the drop rate,they fight without any hope...I don't know if you believe in Karma,but it's an interesting explanation for the unluckiness that these persons have

thinking the drop rate for boss girls should be around 0.25 percent within 2 standard deviations, but it would be realy nice to know exactly

Hello everyone! I have got one of the 3 new ladies from Roko Sensei, named Venam. I now only have to get the other two to have all the boss's girls again, and I have the 2 prehistoric girls already, so not bad lately. My only concern is that i didn't get the legendary girl last time but the regular boss girls will eventually drop for everyone, so keep up the good fight friends