Can someone link or verify how "Excitement" works?

MacDiddy

Just curious about this game mechanic.  On one hand a "high" number could be the bar and require more effort to fill.  On the other a "highly excitable" girl would intuitively orgasm faster.  Can anyone explain how this mechanic works for combat and if higher or lower is better?

12 hours ago, cgmcnama1 said:

Just curious about this game mechanic.  On one hand a "high" number could be the bar and require more effort to fill.  On the other a "highly excitable" girl would intuitively orgasm faster.  Can anyone explain how this mechanic works for combat and if higher or lower is better?

Tried to find it out, but couldn't found it on the wiki. It's very unclear what it's doing, but the
calculation for it can been find. My best assumptions are that it may helps getting your
alfa an orgasm, but not sure about it since it's just speculation.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Game-Mechanics
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

Anyways I think this is one of the things that can become a agenda point for
a new patche.:) Some improvments in explaining what some stuff does.
Sure attack and critical is easy to know since it's universal, but excitment
and endurance are not explained in the begin, or I must have forgotten or
missed that part.:$

13 hours ago, cgmcnama1 said:

Currently, it seems the higher the Excitement value the longer it takes to add the beta girl bonuses firstly, and the omega girl secondly. This means that weak alpha girls team up faster, but of course, they don't have much Ego and usually lose.... Also, high excitement implies that you've got better defense values, so you can resist several hits before your girls team up.. On the other hand, if the alpha is very weak she can easily get an orgasm after a single hit.