Changes to Boss max levels

Senpai-kun

As it stands we have:

• Dark Lord will level up every 10 wins against him, until he reaches level 30
  • Ninja Spy will level up every 9 wins against him, until he reaches level 50
  • Gruntt will level up every 8 wins against him, until he reaches level 70
  • Edwarda level up every 7 wins against her, until she reaches level 100
  • Donatien will level up every 6 wins against him, until he reaches level 130
  • Silvanus will level up every 5 wins against him, until he reaches level 170
  • Bremen will level up every 5 wins against him, until he reaches level 210
  • Finalmecia will level up every 5 wins against her, until she reaches level 260

However, if players manage to go through an entire world without collecting all the girls (which generally seems to happen from World-4 The "Invaded Kingdom" onward, it tends to be almost pointless to go back to previous worlds, as the bosses, even at max level do not give enough money to be worth while.

So I was thinking that once you reach a new world, all previous bosses could reach the same maximum level as the max level as your current worlds boss. EG: If I were to get to the Magic Forest, all previous bosses would be able to reach Lv.170, then once I unlocked "Hamelin Town" all bosses would be able to reach Lv.210, and so on.

This would eventually (once you levelled up bosses) make all worlds even in money gain, and would be a fair compromise to the current dispute that our combat points got "Nerfed" in the 07/02/18 Patch.

Discuss...

• Like 4

Its not the problem of beating them. It would mean that having all bosses being able to be the same max level as your current world, all bosses would drop the same maximum money, so when you go from Finalmecia back to Gruntt say, you wont go from 27k/fight to 7k/fight maximum for months on end trying to get all of his girls.

Edited by Senpai-kun
typos

• 2 weeks later...

Support this as well, especially as it seems in every event, Dark Lord gets a special girl yet he is capped currently at 30.
Let them all level up so each can eventually become a challenge. The arena contests still give the upper tier villains importance even if they never seem to get any event girls

I'm a fan of the idea.

I would be surprised if it happens.

One of the reasons why money doesn't scale is to keep you needing Kobans for things. 

If you spend Kobans on 10 refills during an Event against the Troll you hopefully get the Event girl and you get ($3,500 * 20 energy * 10 refills) or $700,000

If he was level 260 you would get $5,300,000.  By not scaling the world bosses they stop $4,600,000 from entering the game. That makes you more likely to spend Kobans on something like getting the 4th or 5th star for a girl.

Most people aren't going to stop spending Kobans for the Event girl just because the money is low. 

On 3/12/2018 at 10:47 PM, Senpai-kun said:

As it stands we have:

• Dark Lord will level up every 10 wins against him, until he reaches level 30
  • Ninja Spy will level up every 9 wins against him, until he reaches level 50
  • Gruntt will level up every 8 wins against him, until he reaches level 70
  • Edwarda level up every 7 wins against her, until she reaches level 100
  • Donatien will level up every 6 wins against him, until he reaches level 130
  • Silvanus will level up every 5 wins against him, until he reaches level 170
  • Bremen will level up every 5 wins against him, until he reaches level 210
  • Finalmecia will level up every 5 wins against her, until she reaches level 260

However, if players manage to go through an entire world without collecting all the girls (which generally seems to happen from World-4 The "Invaded Kingdom" onward, it tends to be almost pointless to go back to previous worlds, as the bosses, even at max level do not give enough money to be worth while.

So I was thinking that once you reach a new world, all previous bosses could reach the same maximum level as the max level as your current worlds boss. EG: If I were to get to the Magic Forest, all previous bosses would be able to reach Lv.170, then once I unlocked "Hamelin Town" all bosses would be able to reach Lv.210, and so on.

This would eventually (once you levelled up bosses) make all worlds even in money gain, and would be a fair compromise to the current dispute that our combat points got "Nerfed" in the 07/02/18 Patch.

Discuss...

this is a great idea.

once players advance to the later stages of game fighting earlier bosses almost becomes waste of time, also they give their haremettes comparatively early

thus hammering them for event girls with little amount of cash as reward should be balanced out.