No contests availible for me today

Hi I've had my contests today after the timer was up and collected the rewards. After I had the rewards there were no new contests anymore and I assumed it's a bug so I reloaded the page but nothing changed. I had the whole day no contests and there is a timer telling me thatI will have new contests in 1 and a half days.

Why don't I get the contests anymore??

It seems to happen occasionally, though I'm not 100% sure why. I would guess there is always a few people without contests perhaps due to the grouping mechanic. At the very least this "issue" has been around for a very long time. It's happened to me twice.

As far as the devs go, they never respond to the forum. As far as others have said they are active in the Discord server, which I don't use myself.

On the subject of contests, now that you have changed the fight with the bosses ( in respect to the bosses now being able to level up against you), are you going to change the contest where we battle bosses and get awarded medals for wins? If by trying to win girls from bosses, my boss Edwarda's level is higher then my boss Finalmecia's level, shouldn't I get more medals for defeating Edwarda? Maybe design the medal award system in the contest to award a number of medals if the boss is between a range of levels. For example a boss who's level is between 1 and 10 we get 40 medals; a boss level between 11 and 20 we get 60 medals; and so on.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:26 AM, Kinkoid said:

The reason is quite easy : The system consider you as inactive since 15 days. The main sign taken by the game to see the activity of a player is the fact that he disconnects and reconnects.

It means that you did not disconnect/reconnect for at least 15 days nor being being away long enough from the game to be considered as inactive.

If you disconnect and reconnect, the game will put back in the contest on the next contest reload. :)

so if you are ALWAYS logged in on your computer and if you play daily the game considers you Inactive??????

19 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

No, if you have a constant activity, you are classified as inactive because you never log in. We are not speaking about doing stuff time to time, but having the game constantly active that way the server does not log you off.

The game does not log you off even if you are inactive for a long time, such as 12 hours. (And why should it?)

Also it is strange that you expect every player to logout, no one does that unless he is playing on someone else's computer.

• Like 2

Just experienced this myself. Now that I know what causes it its not that big of a deal I'll just make sure to sign out every night. Was hoping to double check though, I should get contests again during the next set of contests and not when my timer runs out, right? Cause right  now my timer says almost 18,000 days until my next contest and I don't even know if I'll still be alive let alone playing the game.

3 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

Just experienced this myself. Now that I know what causes it its not that big of a deal I'll just make sure to sign out every night. Was hoping to double check though, I should get contests again during the next set of contests and not when my timer runs out, right? Cause right  now my timer says almost 18,000 days until my next contest and I don't even know if I'll still be alive let alone playing the game.

Wow, 49 years and 3 months. Thats a great waiting time for any online game. They sure expect a loyal playerbase.