add money collected in ToF

G0ku

57 minutes ago, wthvr said:

I do think that the affection and harem level are redundant as they roughly give the same information

But harem level you get it with books and affection with gifts, are different things:)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, G0ku said:

But harem level you get it with books and affection with gifts, are different things:)

oh yeah obviously, my bad - I blame it on being sleepy and sick, still the relevance of affection is still not clear to me as it is a pretty shitty parameter to compare as it correlates to the amout of girls you have and even with infinite money you are affection capped by the number of girls you have

Edited by wthvr

1 hour ago, wthvr said:

oh yeah obviously, my bad - I blame it on being sleepy and sick, still the relevance of affection is still not clear to me as it is a pretty shitty parameter to compare as it correlates to the amout of girls you have and even with infinite money you are affection capped by the number of girls you have

it correlates, yet that's true. but it can also be an indicator for the will or the means of someone to upgrade his girls. i myself lack about 60k to the max because i haven't put affection into 2 girls past 4th star. that's about 10% of my current value and it would change my ranking a lot. i've also heard/read from other people of how so many girls they couldn't upgrade to 1/2/3 stars yet.

i too think it is too verbose, both values could be integrated in a single table. i just wanted to point out the difference.

as for the topic: i'd appreciate it and it could be integrated with money spent so the different rankings don't explode. the question is how to combine those 2 values to get a ranking if they are integrated in one table?

Edited by Habi