KNOW HOW DROP ITEMS

dreameater

I SPIN GREAT PACHINKO AND I AM A KNOW-HOW

AS FAR AS I REMEMBER I ONLY DROP A EPIC SINGLE STATS KNOW-HOW ONCE BUT I DROP 5-7 TIMES OF HARCORE EPIC SINGLE STATS AND 4-6 OF CHARM EPIC SINGLE STATS.

I TOO GET A EPIC DOUBLE STATS FOR ABOUT 10 OR SOMETHING.

IS THERE IMBALANCE BETWEEN THE DROP RATE OR I AM UNLUCKY.

THOUGH I DID GET A MULTIPLE LEGENDARY STATS ONCE.

3 minutes ago, dreameater said:

I SPIN GREAT PACHINKO AND I AM A KNOW-HOW

AS FAR AS I REMEMBER I ONLY DROP A EPIC SINGLE STATS KNOW-HOW ONCE BUT I DROP 5-7 TIMES OF HARCORE EPIC SINGLE STATS AND 4-6 OF CHARM EPIC SINGLE STATS.

I TOO GET A EPIC DOUBLE STATS FOR ABOUT 10 OR SOMETHING.

IS THERE IMBALANCE BETWEEN THE DROP RATE OR I AM UNLUCKY.

THOUGH I DID GET A MULTIPLE LEGENDARY STATS ONCE.

First of all: Caps lock dude. Turn it off.

To your comment: I am charm and I've never dropped a charm single stat item from pachinko, great or epic. Both pieces I have are from the market, and one of them is so old its actually worse then my epic gear. I've just never seen a piece for the right slot I could replace it with.

In general I see very little Charm gear, but I see a ton of Hardcore and Know-How. Its luck of the draw, we both drew the short straw dude.

Hope you have better luck in the future, but that's all it is; Luck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

First of all: Caps lock dude. Turn it off.

To your comment: I am charm and I've never dropped a charm single stat item from pachinko, great or epic. Both pieces I have are from the market, and one of them is so old its actually worse then my epic gear. I've just never seen a piece for the right slot I could replace it with.

In general I see very little Charm gear, but I see a ton of Hardcore and Know-How. Its luck of the draw, we both drew the short straw dude.

Hope you have better luck in the future, but that's all it is; Luck.

well i quite regret selling my single stats know how as I was a beginner. As I realize how important was it. I always clean my item.

As you might say I might never drop a single stats know how from the great pachinko, I might get it in the mystery gift box or mission though I did get single stats item drom the valentines event.

Do they make a event that give item like that often or is it new.

4 minutes ago, dreameater said:

well i quite regret selling my single stats know how as I was a beginner. As I realize how important was it. I always clean my item.

As you might say I might never drop a single stats know how from the great pachinko, I might get it in the mystery gift box or mission though I did get single stats item drom the valentines event.

Do they make a event that give item like that often or is it new.

Just keep an eye out on the market. They'll show up eventually.

The revival events (I think that's what you're referring to) are every month now with a few possible exceptions where there was no event last year, and the mission sets from them give gear but it's pot luck what stats it'll have. There's no way of knowing that I am aware of.

• Like 1

not sure about the epic, but my market items are usually fine with charm type items, they just are usually common or rare items that aren't worth picking up for a level 40+ player. On my current market I am charm, and have 2 single charm items (common), 2 half charm items (rare not useful) and 1 half charm/crit item (rare) which again, common and rare items are useless for me even if they are singles or ok doubles. And if an epic actually does show up, the chances of it being useful is what, 1 in 20? I'm almost level 50, and still using a level 18 epic 200 charm item I got a long time ago. Still not a single thing ive had that can replace it.

• Like 1