Body Types. Vote.

Body Types  

167 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite body types, the ones you want to see in your Harem?

• Guys, really? BBW!!!
    • Big tits, small ass!!!
    • Small tits, big ass!!! slap
    • Skinny babes sluuuuuuuuurrrp
    • Average and hairy
    • Average NOT hairy
    • Curvy, tanned skin
    • Average milfs huhuhuuu
    • A bit masculine..
    • Small and cute :P
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 04:40 AM

Just now, Enthrexaion said:

I find it a bit funny that such a low percentage of people voted on hairy girls and yet there are a lot of them in game. Hopefully more votes come in!

What game are you playing? I haven't seen a single hairy girl so far, and I've even checked them all on the wiki.

1 minute ago, Asherandai said:

What game are you playing? I haven't seen a single hairy girl so far, and I've even checked them all on the wiki.

When mentioning "hairy" I'm assuming girl who has hair near their privates. We don't have any animal like girls and I think they would be in the Other tab.

15 minutes ago, Enthrexaion said:

When mentioning "hairy" I'm assuming girl who has hair near their privates. We don't have any animal like girls and I think they would be in the Other tab.

Hairy generally means lots of hair. At the very least it means an extremely large and thick bush, most of the time it means hair in other places as well.

That said, maybe Jessiechan had something else in mind when they wrote it.

On 3/20/2018 at 1:09 AM, JessieChan said:

Nice choice ;)

Guys, really? BBW!!! Big girls need Love Too!

Big tits, small ass!!! Wut about Big tits, big ass!!!

Small tits, big ass!!! slap Some Girls are stacked in the back :P

Skinny babes sluuuuuuuuurrrp Wet noodle

Average and hairy By Hairy I hope you mean Cat girls 

Average NOT hairy So bald women?

Curvy, tanned skin I like My Girls curvy, nerdy, dirty and flirty

Average milfs huhuhuuu There is nothing average about a milf

A bit masculine.. She doesn't have to be butch to be in charge

Small and cute :P Two amazing Things #Rory mercury

Other My Other is all of the above as variety is a good thing as well as personalities as some of the girls in my harem while They may be beautiful but it was they're personality that won me over

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EarthShake said:

For Other i'd like Small Breasts and Small Butt, and Girls with Pubic Hair, as well as Monster girls.

When talking about monster girls I can't help but remember The Monster Girl Encyclopedia a huge variety of horny monsters girls... with the trait that almost each and everyone arementally and physycally unable to cheat on their partner once they have made their chocie

oddly girls with big tits and big ass are missing in the options?!?

But small and cute is great combination! and at the moment of the post at the greatest demand at 13.68%!

And there is definite lack of small and cute girls among great number of girls present in HH

Even "smaller" girls like Kimie, princess Agate, cupid-chan are 7 heads tall in proportion, which is on the taller side in real human population (very rarely do most women reach 7.5 heads tall, with 8 head tall considered "heroic proportion" by ancient Greeks) These girls are definitely attractively drawn, but are not really small.

Also, the "cute" factor is not just in the head/height proportion but most importantly in the face, the roundness of face/fat cheeks, bigger eyes, small nose and jaw line etc. For example Tachibana's face is very cute in traditional "loli" sense (applause to the artist). on the other hand Princess Agate is more mature looking due to sharper jaw line (V shaped jaw/chin) 

We would love to have small and cute girls in HH.

for example can we get a parody of Sagiri from Eromanga Sensei? or girls from Is the order a rabbit?

obviously bit of curves will have to be added to make them look older due to various countries laws etc

basically as smallest and cutest lolis as possible while keeping countries laws

disclaimer: I in no way is a lolicon, in fact I have a very vanilla taste like a normal male, I love girls with big tits and big ass and my favorite girl in HH is Abrael. Abrael FTW

1 hour ago, Clemenza Cordova said:

Lucoa ( Quetzalcoatl ) from Kobayashi Maid Dragons one , big tits with slim waist & hips and medium ass like Hitomi Tanaka / Anri Okita one ...

good choice, but i think what you meant is: big tits with slim waist & wide hips and medium ass

this describes the hour glass figure Lucoa has, slim hips would make her body look like upsidedown triangle xD

image.png.2868f270e0f89d2573958c771c6a016b.png

15 hours ago, CharlesFrancis said:

good choice, but i think what you meant is: big tits with slim waist & wide hips and medium ass

this describes the hour glass figure Lucoa has, slim hips would make her body look like upsidedown triangle xD

image.png.2868f270e0f89d2573958c771c6a016b.png

yeah , i mean wide hips ...

also , i hope to see girls with body profile with beautiful shoulder blade , muscular-toned back and captivating waist line like Yukina from Kabaneri of Iron Fortress  

i'm also hoping to see Takao & Atago ( Azur Lane )  , Utaha Kasumigaoka ( Saekano ) , Sylphy ( Amagi Brilliant Park ) , in my harem line .

last , i'm wish someday i will see Kaede Takagaki ( Idol Master ) in haremette line ...

p.s : all the art here are courtesy of respective artist.

IMG_0621.PNG

IMG_0625.PNG

IMG_0619.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0626.JPG

IMG_0623.PNG

IMG_0624.PNG

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

Edited by Clemenza Cordova
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Clemenza Cordova said:

yeah , i mean wide hips ...

also , i hope to see girls with body profile with beautiful shoulder blade , muscular-toned back and captivating waist line like Yukina from Kabaneri of Iron Fortress  

i'm also hoping to see Takao & Atago ( Azur Lane )  , Utaha Kasumigaoka ( Saekano ) , Sylphy ( Amagi Brilliant Park ) , in my harem line .

last , i'm also hoping someday i will see Kaede Takagaki ( Idol Master ) in harem line ...

p.s : all the art here are courtesy of respective artist.

Whoa thanks for the eye candy mate, especially the ones with Sylphy! I wonder how these girls will look when translated to HH art style.

I agree with you about shoulder blade, captivating waist etc and all the girls you posted are hot, except for muscular-toned at least to me xD well to each his own.

If you want more muscular girls like that girl from Kabaneri of Iron Fortress, maybe you should also vote for "A bit masculine..." option

23 hours ago, CharlesFrancis said:

Whoa thanks for the eye candy mate, especially the ones with Sylphy! I wonder how these girls will look when translated to HH art style.

I agree with you about shoulder blade, captivating waist etc and all the girls you posted are hot, except for muscular-toned at least to me xD well to each his own.

If you want more muscular girls like that girl from Kabaneri of Iron Fortress, maybe you should also vote for "A bit masculine..." option

unfortunately i can only vote 1 , so i voted for Curvy & Tanned girls ,,, was hope there's option for more complete package to choose instead one-by-one option .

i wish Dev team improve & step up the art , visualization , facial expression , scene & illustration into anime art style so the game is more appealing , enticing & alluring to play and giving the players unforgettable experience.

8 hours ago, Clemenza Cordova said:

unfortunately i can only vote 1 , so i voted for Curvy & Tanned girls ,,, was hope there's option for more complete package to choose instead one-by-one option .

i wish Dev team improve & step up the art , visualization , facial expression , scene & illustration into anime art style so the game is more appealing , enticing & alluring to play and giving the players unforgettable experience.

This is a multiple choice vote. You could theoretically select all options.

Well I would like to see many different kind of girls, but I think it´s better to say what I do not wish to see: scenes like the ones with "Nicole", I mean why should I even bother to max her affection just to get a pic of her fucking the king of world 2..... the same goes for the ones which get a "frame" with text like "Stephanie", well it´s kind of standart to not get a text frame....so I would like to see all without one.

Edit: More kinky fetishes would be nice :D

Edited by Kaskir

17 minutes ago, jyepie said:

you guys never heard of elvira?

130476.jpg

wow she's hot! but the movie premiered before most of us were born, that's why lot of us hadn't heard of her :) 

i suppose you enjoy digging up the classics?

thanks for sharin mate! she is a real headturner that

Edited by CharlesFrancis