Leaderboard Bug?

Sentinel, it is ok. We all make mistakes and jump to conclusions occasionally. Respected and valued peers are the ones that can reassess themselves and their errors and make it right.

To clarify the misunderstandings,

1st:

"Slight movement/unfreeze. [rest of post elaborates that the topic of the post is on ToF Mojo Value not rank.] Went from 2880 to 2901 with last refresh but the value is still off relative to my 'Current Mojo' value. [with a screenshot to reference stated numbers as ToF Mojo, beyond the quoted current mojo in emphasis that the subject of the post was mojo.]"

Your reply post to mine was framed as if my post was referencing rank:

"We're all moving down, it doesn't refresh to move us up."

2nd post of yours adding upon the same misunderstanding:

You could also be providing false information with your "slight movement". We all said we're not getting updates to us, while some pass us by. So be careful with your feedback.

My ToF Mojo value changed upon refresh after having been frozen for 2+ days. Nothing false or Dangerously Misleading info for the Devs there. My feedback was about MOJO, not rank. Rank is a filter based on ToF Mojo value so the disparity between Current Mojo & ToF Mojo is the issue (for those of us being affected by the Rank Drops). Rank drops is a byproduct/ symptom of the issue. So, providing data on the disparities and status of ToF Mojo relative to Current Mojo values is important and viable data.

Please avoid confronting individuals with half-thought-thru reactions and then act as if they are the offending party when they explain (with a detailed history of their expertise) where you were wrong.

Another aspect of ToF that might be having issues is the Harem Level. Anyone else seeing similar?

ToF record of my harem level [449] a few minutes ago:

image.thumb.png.582858c130f060650a63c4724d131260.png

My actual Harem level [567] (I only leveled up my main three after level 39 so the above ToF Harem level number is at least a few days old).

image.png.ec2b004a7174c3b9b020b4cc5fb2a149.png

Edited by Goro
corrected typo

Well,

I'm happy to inform that after about a week of being stuck in the mud my stats have changed. I gained 11 points in pvp and 7 points in mojo. Nowhere near what it should be, but if anyone coder reads this, it is a start. Hopefully it is the start of a good thing and we can close this thread soon.

Play nice.

Another 4 points for mojo but i'm still outrunning the leaderboard. Heheheh!;)

mire.thumb.PNG.78de4d94647947ed4302149bbc4e3bbe.PNG

Edited by dirty harry

Me saying that you shouldn't provide false information may have been misinterpreted. Didn't want to say that you are lying, just that it wasn't really an "unfreeze" just because it moved slightly. But whatever...

4 hours ago, Goro said:

Another aspect of ToF that might be having issues is the Harem Level. Anyone else seeing similar?

ToF record of my harem level [449] a few minutes ago:

image.thumb.png.582858c130f060650a63c4724d131260.png

My actual Harem level [567] (I only leveled up my main three after level 39 so the above ToF Harem level number is at least a few days old).

image.png.ec2b004a7174c3b9b020b4cc5fb2a149.png

I already mentioned that everything is frozen, not only mojo. Even though I am a higher level, there are people ahead of me in XP who are actually lower etc. Same goes for all the other aspects of ranking.

Might be a good thing to pose this question here too. Does ToF registering ou Villain fights have anything to do with obtaining the girl?! Since all the stats are frozen, just like mojo.

If that is the case then we can't do that because that is also frozen and possibly not recognized. And if that is the case that means that we will not be getting our points after the bug is removed.

So, I spend 4000 Kobans on her, at least, and nothing. Some got her in 20-40 fights, some in 1. I can be unlucky, but not that unlucky. Especially when she is a 3-day event and drop rate should have been according to the duration.

If the answer is yes, I think we need to get some compensation (like the Kobans spent + inconvenience) and the girl if it's not fixed in time for the event and the event lasts longer.

Hopefully we hear something new about the leaderboard bug and some other bugs.

@JessieChan @Kinkoid

4 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

Might be a good thing to pose this question here too. Does ToF registering ou Villain fights have anything to do with obtaining the girl?! Since all the stats are frozen, just like mojo.

If that is the case then we can't do that because that is also frozen and possibly not recognized. And if that is the case that means that we will not be getting our points after the bug is removed.

So, I spend 4000 Kobans on her, at least, and nothing. Some got her in 20-40 fights, some in 1. I can be unlucky, but not that unlucky. Especially when she is a 3-day event and drop rate should have been according to the duration.

If the answer is yes, I think we need to get some compensation (like the Kobans spent + inconvenience) and the girl if it's not fixed in time for the event and the event lasts longer.

Hopefully we hear something new about the leaderboard bug and some other bugs.

@JessieChan @Kinkoid

Insightful. Though I don't think that is the  case because I was frozen solid all through spring break and did get Spring Rumiko in 5 days. Missed out on Spring Sherehesomething but only had one day  to grind the Dark Lord.¬¬

On a different note: Did you see Jessies remark in the patch notes. They forgot to mention something in the patch notes. Uhooh.o.O

23 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

It is not related at all. The combats are registered. The issue is coming from the display of the tower of fame.

If you mean by this it's strictly visual I'm confused because When I loose some mojo I actually drop in rank and scores. Here's some screenshots:

mire6.thumb.PNG.2c8d1ebc396f46c55e45d02a7a3907fa.PNGmire7.thumb.PNG.fbd275118ab9f41b36945605751f6161.PNG

1 hour ago, Kinkoid said:

The fact that it seems frozen for the trolls is strictly visual, the fights are counted.

Thx for the answer. And the good work.

For me the tables seem unfrozen since a day or two. They are just not accurate yet. Nor seem the gains and losses to be accounted for accurately. I know your working hard on a solution and I thank you for it.

The screenshots provided reflect the situation (almost) directly after the refresh but before the first fight. Just providing the data in the hope it might help.

On 3/28/2018 at 6:44 AM, sentinel003 said:

I already mentioned that everything is frozen, not only mojo. Even though I am a higher level, there are people ahead of me in XP who are actually lower etc. Same goes for all the other aspects of ranking.

Yep. Attempting to get specifics posted for the devs to help narrow their search and provide feedback on what they may have recently attempted.

Very apparent that not all of us, affected by the bug, are affected in the same way.

I am still dropping rank, but my numbers (those I can easily verify) were only frozen for 2-3 days while dirty harry's were frozen for ~7 days -- not frozen for the two of us but ToF numbers are off (As Dirty Harry suggested, probably didn't compute / tally while frozen) which is distorting the numbers and making the rankings all wonky.

None of my ToF values are 'frozen' anymore and are updating (not necessarily correctly) with each refresh cycle -- still not correct values but at least not 'static' any longer.

For me the following ToF Categories appear to be updating & tracking properly since my unfreeze but are being tallied with incorrect ToF Base/Reference value (Edited):

Affection, Girls, Money Spent, PVP wins, Stat Upgrades & Wins vs Villains

My ToF Categories that are 'updating' but with obvious incorrect references:

Experience (XP), Mojo (known, main thread topic) & Harem Level (was 449 in previous post, latest ToF refresh reads 549; my Current Harem level is 667)

Edited by Goro
Edited first underline segment; added XP.

30 minutes ago, Goro said:

Yep. Attempting to get specifics posted for the devs to help narrow their search and provide feedback on what they may have recently attempted.

Very apparent that not all of us, affected by the bug, are affected in the same way.

I am still dropping rank, but my numbers (those I can easily verify) were only frozen for 2-3 days while dirty harry's were frozen for ~7 days -- not frozen for the two of us but ToF numbers are off (As Dirty Harry suggested, probably didn't compute / tally while frozen) which is distorting the numbers and making the rankings all wonky.

None of my ToF values are 'frozen' anymore and are updating (not necessarily correctly) with each refresh cycle -- still not correct values but at least not 'static' any longer.

For me the following ToF Categories appear to be updating & tracking properly:

Affection, Girls, Money Spent, PVP wins, Stat Upgrades & Wins vs Villains

My ToF Categories that are 'updating' but with obvious incorrect references:

Mojo (known, main thread topic) & Harem Level (was 449 in previous post, latest ToF refresh reads 549; my Current Harem level is 667)

how about XP?

And how do you know that, even if they are tracking right, affection, stat upgrades and others have the right values?

No. of girls is easily checked tho - unless you suffer runaways. lol

Edited by dirty harry

4 hours ago, dirty harry said:

how about XP?

And how do you know that, even if they are tracking right, affection, stat upgrades and others have the right values?

No. of girls is easily checked tho - unless you suffer runaways. lol

Forgot to include XP.

I took screen caps of before & after a refresh. I limited my activity to make it easier to record and notice if the updates were accurate -- the update to update value, not necessarily the base value; the bug has pretty much hosed the references.

The base values of the categories, that aren't easily verified elsewhere (as your example # of Girls -- Ha! Luckily no runaways yet.), I am unsure to their accuracy but the updates reflect the 'relative' activity I made.

I made a simple spreadsheet and recorded info as I accomplished battles, quests, fights vs npc, etc.

Example: 9 Battles (9 Victories) before the refresh ~10 hrs ago. +6 Affection (1st three battles had team with maxed affection, other 6 battles had team with one girl that still needed affection for a total gain of 6 affection). +1 XP for 8 and +2 for 9th for a battle XP increase of 10. Sum of XP sources matched-up perfectly with update difference -- tho my ToF XP value has me with lvl 36s when I'm lvl 43.

Most matched up perfectly. I got sloppy with tracking money spent tho, but it is really close to what I recorded +/- $10K (got a little carried away when maxing out my primary stat after level gain.)

I'll do the same again soon but I'll try to get a record of 3-4 refreshes with tracked metrics. Once finished I'll take a screen-cap of the spreadsheet & before/afters of the categories for better references to post.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Goro said:

Forgot to include XP.

I took screen caps of before & after a refresh. I limited my activity to make it easier to record and notice if the updates were accurate -- the update to update value, not necessarily the base value; the bug has pretty much hosed the references.

The base values of the categories, that aren't easily verified elsewhere (as your example # of Girls -- Ha! Luckily no runaways yet.), I am unsure to their accuracy but the updates reflect the 'relative' activity I made.

I made a simple spreadsheet and recorded info as I accomplished battles, quests, fights vs npc, etc.

Example: 9 Battles (9 Victories) before the refresh ~10 hrs ago. +6 Affection (1st three battles had team with maxed affection, other 6 battles had team with one girl that still needed affection for a total gain of 6 affection). +1 XP for 8 and +2 for 9th for a battle XP increase of 10. Sum of XP sources matched-up perfectly with update difference -- tho my ToF XP value has me with lvl 36s when I'm lvl 43.

Most matched up perfectly. I got sloppy with tracking money spent tho, but it is really close to what I recorded +/- $10K (got a little carried away when maxing out my primary stat after level gain.)

I'll do the same again soon but I'll try to get a record of 3-4 refreshes with tracked metrics. Once finished I'll take a screen-cap of the spreadsheet & before/afters of the categories for better references to post.

Great!

The more detailed the feedback the more it possibly helps the devs to pinpoint what has gone wrong and ability to rectify it.

I know from experience that it can be nauseating when one little variable in some remote module throws the whole system out of whack.

Edited by dirty harry

@JessieChan @Kinkoid

Hello!

It is really frustrating to be on the 19th page instead of on the first. Or possibly second when everyone unfreezes.

The girls aren't the only aspect of running this game and I am competitive in more than one way and like to see my progress.

Now, I appreciate that you post that you are working on this, but it would do much good if you could give us occasional updates on what you found and what you are working on, our feedback might be better because of it too.

I hope that the bugs aren't getting ignored for the updates. I think a game should first work as intended and then get updates.