just how hard to obtain succubus Levitya is ?? ...

It's either very easy or very hard to get her, 1% drop rate means that she will drop on your first fight, after 10 fights, after 100 fights or even none at all.

It's totally random, keep fighting the dark lord and hope that she will drop eventually.

1 hour ago, Cytheria said:

It's either very easy or very hard to get her, 1% drop rate means that she will drop on your first fight, after 10 fights, after 100 fights or even none at all.

It's totally random, keep fighting the dark lord and hope that she will drop eventually.

thanks , actually i just obtained her a minute ago after spending so much kobans & time just to battle against dark lord alone ...  :D

11 minutes ago, eloisa said:

more than 6000 kobans spent and nothing.

actually i just obtained her a minute ago after spending so much kobans & time just to battle against dark lord alone ...  :D

now i'm happy camper & can focus battle other World Boss and drop other girls ...

i believe she will drop eventually considering Easter event is around the corner , maybe other girls in sight ...

Well, GAME OVER for me, spent my last 5,000 Kobans and still no girl. That's....480~ish fights on refills, plus the normal recharge rate I;d say 500+ fights and no drop... 

Event girls need to have a higher drop rate that doesn't lower based on how many girls you have, because as it is, there's no way they have a higher drop rate than normal girls anymore.... 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Senpai-kun said:

Well, GAME OVER for me, spent my last 5,000 Kobans and still no girl. That's....480~ish fights on refills, plus the normal recharge rate I;d say 500+ fights and no drop... 

Event girls need to have a higher drop rate that doesn't lower based on how many girls you have, because as it is, there's no way they have a higher drop rate than normal girls anymore.... 

actually i just obtained her a hour ago after spending so much kobans & time just to battle against dark lord alone ...  :D

now i'm happy camper & can focus battle other World Boss and drop other girls ...

i believe she will drop eventually considering Easter event is around the corner , maybe other girls in sight ...

8 hours ago, sariandor said:

Dies anybody get her untill now?

It feels more and more like an april-fool :/

I got her after spending 3 recharges - so i did about 100 fights ( common refill and koban refill )

So I feel like complained enough to get her xD

4000+ Kobans and no luck so far. I don't even know how much longer I have to get her.

Isn't the drop rate supposed to improve the longer you go without getting a girl? And if that on;y applies to non-event girls, then maybe they should consider raising the drop rate. A constant 1% rate is bordering on insane, IMO.

Edited by Sig Delta
To add extra info.
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sig Delta said:

4000+ Kobans and no luck so far. I don't even know how much longer I have to get her.

Isn't the drop rate supposed to improve the longer you go without getting a girl? And if that on;y applies to non-event girls, then maybe they should consider raising the drop rate. A constant 1% rate is bordering on insane, IMO.

considering April event start from 2 April - 16 April with many girls to obtain , this Levitya girl seems unworthy to obtain ...

1 minute ago, Clemenza Cordova said:

this Levitya girl seems unworthy to obtain ...

Normally, I'd agree, but she's supposed to be OP compared to most girls (I saw her stats in Arena and they're really good even at just Aff level 2), and has five Aff. levels to boot. A Hardcore user would have every reason to want her, but the fact that they stress that we may not get another chance (which I pray isn't the case, because that just feels like a middle finger to people who spent all their resources to come up empty-handed) just makes it all the sillier that the RNG is so ridiculous when it comes to event drops.

• Like 3

On 3/29/2018 at 10:14 PM, Clemenza Cordova said:

as title said , just how hard is to obtain Levitya is ?? ... 

i've been battling Dark Lord 200+ times & still counting , i'm spend all my 4000-ish kobans for refills since beginning of  Legendary Days event and no sign that she will drop soon ...

I play the Nutaku version. I have played this game for nearly 2 years, and slowly but surely I've gotten all the girls on every map, and this is by far the WORST time I've had trying to get an event girl. This is NOT an enjoyable experience when you spend ALL your saved Kobans and fought Dark Lord 1,000+ times to come up empty handed! I'm so angry right now that I am strongly considering throwing it all away and abandoning the game all together. This feels like a stunt, not an event! 

• Like 2

I find that since the change to the game it is impossible to get the girls, when timed it is worse.

I have been fighting Dark Lord almost non stop since March 28th with no Levita and today is the last day to get the girl.

Edited by J5rose