new girls

CurtisHardin

To me, that doesn't necessarily seem the case... just with one of the bosses, The Dark Lord.  I'm starting to feel like i have a better chance of winning a multi-million lottery without buying a ticket then getting a girl from him.  :(  Of the last 5 special girls, i've been able to get one of them.  The first one of those girls i took him from level 6 to level 30 and then some.... and i've fought him an equivalent amount for each of the other girls as well.

The other bosses seem to drop girls at normal odds.  *shrug*

6 hours ago, CurtisHardin said:

why is it hard to get new girls when you got alot of girls?

The devs added a punishing rule for the drop rate(to make the game more interesting). Every girl you get after the 50th(or was it?) will reduce the chance of another one dropping(this excludes event girls). Presumably this should balance out as the drop rate of a boss increases with each fight that it doesn't drop a girl. In short the game became more grindy. So in summary you will win 1 girl per month(or at least that's what i've experienced since the change was implemented). This though excludes the event girls minus Levitya. So keep grinding until it drops what you want, but be prepared to wait up to a month for a new boss girl. :)

4 hours ago, Talasian said:

To me, that doesn't necessarily seem the case... just with one of the bosses, The Dark Lord.  I'm starting to feel like i have a better chance of winning a multi-million lottery without buying a ticket then getting a girl from him.  :(  Of the last 5 special girls, i've been able to get one of them.  The first one of those girls i took him from level 6 to level 30 and then some.... and i've fought him an equivalent amount for each of the other girls as well.

The other bosses seem to drop girls at normal odds.  *shrug*

so the dark Lord go over lv 30?

Just now, CurtisHardin said:

i got all the girls from Magic Forest, Ninja Village, Gems Kingdom but the  event girl, and The Juy Sea. I need one in Invaded Kingdom and Admittance of the dead. I need all of them in the last two places.

Well, someone has gotten the latest girl off of him.  I fought someone in the arena who had her with 3 stars already.  I'm just wondering how much he "paid" to get her.   I'm sorry, but if it is going to take a few thousand kobans to fight enough to get the girl, unless she comes out of the gate making 2-3k an hour and stats almost to 1k each, that doesn't seem to be worth it.  better off fighting the higher bosses for money to boost the girls you can get.

6 minutes ago, Talasian said:

Well, someone has gotten the latest girl off of him.  I fought someone in the arena who had her with 3 stars already.  I'm just wondering how much he "paid" to get her.   I'm sorry, but if it is going to take a few thousand kobans to fight enough to get the girl, unless she comes out of the gate making 2-3k an hour and stats almost to 1k each, that doesn't seem to be worth it.  better off fighting the higher bosses for money to boost the girls you can get.

i know

2 hours ago, CurtisHardin said:

no, it just means i put almost as many fights into him past him hitting level 30 as it took to get him to level 30...   all the bosses have a max level.  i've only hit it on the dark lord and finalmeccia.  i haven't needed to fight the other bosses enough since the change to add levels to level the rest up yet.  I'd almost like to see them move even girls around more.  it shouldn't always have to be dark lord and someone else, make it two, someone others so the rest are getting used equally.

Now, i'm sure the reason for there to always be a girl on the dark lord is for new/low level players.  If you want to keep it that way, maybe change him up a bit during events.  make him match the level (and coin output) of the max boss the player has access to?  Use that as part of why it is harder to get girls out of him as well, but at least then, it is worth fighting him.

*shrug*  just my $0.02.

23 minutes ago, Talasian said:

no, it just means i put almost as many fights into him past him hitting level 30 as it took to get him to level 30...   all the bosses have a max level.  i've only hit it on the dark lord and finalmeccia.  i haven't needed to fight the other bosses enough since the change to add levels to level the rest up yet.  I'd almost like to see them move even girls around more.  it shouldn't always have to be dark lord and someone else, make it two, someone others so the rest are getting used equally.

Now, i'm sure the reason for there to always be a girl on the dark lord is for new/low level players.  If you want to keep it that way, maybe change him up a bit during events.  make him match the level (and coin output) of the max boss the player has access to?  Use that as part of why it is harder to get girls out of him as well, but at least then, it is worth fighting him.

*shrug*  just my $0.02.

yes. i max out the one in Invaded Kingdom trying to get the last girl from there. about time got the event girl and i got the last girl from Invaded Kingdom.

Edited by CurtisHardin