Super Girlzz! General discussion

Greetingz

3 hours ago, Habi said:

this makes absolutely no sense... either you are a strange dude or you play the wrong game...

So having preferences is strange? I didnt want to say that i dont like them outright as there are some sensitive people,  but if you insist those are my reasons. I find them ugly(not to my liking).Some of them are too masculine(the quest reward girl and the Thor impersonification one) the rest aren't anything special so they aren't worth the kobans when there will be sexy bunny girls on easter...

It's not nice to insult someone calling him strange just because he/she doesnt share your fetishes. Ignoring the second part of my post completely (which was the essential one) makes me think that you are here in search for a conflict. You'd better change that attitude as it doesn't bring anything positive to the comunity and its creating more needles work for the mods.

Aside from that back on topic  did anyone else notice an in crease in the drop rates or it was just my luck fooling me?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

Speaking as one of the consistently unlucky...

Nonstop fights with Ninja Spy since the event started, combativity never maxes out, no girl yet. This is par for the course for me.  I have played this game consistently since starting my account, my combativity NEVER reaches max, and I'm continuously fighting trolls for their "normal" girls or event girls.  I'm level 80, just got Samane from the story, and my harem consists of only 19 girls.  I look on the Tower and can't find anyone within pages of my same level who has less girls.

I'd wonder if I was doing something wrong, except there isn't anything to do wrong.  RNG just seems to hate me...

I got her after 50 tries. Don't worry it might game up to 200 fights to get her(10refills) and you have plenty of time left.  So just keep on trying it will drop.

Yeah, for the 14 day events I'm pretty reliably landing both drops with my 48 a day. At the very least I'd wait until the last day for burning kobans on refills. Gotta keep those for Epic Pachinko runs. 

Edited by Butterfree

2 hours ago, Cantrix said:

So having preferences is strange? I didnt want to say that i dont like them outright as there are some sensitive people,  but if you insist those are my reasons. I find them ugly(not to my liking).Some of them are too masculine(the quest reward girl and the Thor impersonification one) the rest aren't anything special so they aren't worth the kobans when there will be sexy bunny girls on easter...

It's not nice to insult someone calling him strange just because he/she doesnt share your fetishes. Ignoring the second part of my post completely (which was the essential one) makes me think that you are here in search for a conflict. You'd better change that attitude as it doesn't bring anything positive to the comunity and its creating more needles work for the mods.

i'm sorry if you misunderstood me. i was in no way referring to your or anyone elses fetishes or kinks. that was the reason i stripped the quote. it reads to me like "i'm going to sacrifice something that is free in exchange to not having to get another thing that is free" and that just sounds strange to me. this is a pokemon-style game and the goal is to collect anything to complete your collection no matter if you like it or not. ofc anyone can play the game he/she likes the most but here comes the other option into play - maybe it's just not the right kind of game and there are others out there that fit your playstyle more. i should have added a smilie, it wasn't meant to be taken too serious. ;)

Edited by Habi
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Worryingly, there will be an untold number of under 18 boys playing this game and it's behoven on HH to role-model something that is a more realistic re. healthy and positive sexual experiences without any loss of suspense, excitement or engagement (in fact, more, I would suggest).  Illegal or not, an 'honesty box' approach to registration is unlikely to deter underage players in the least.  I know this sounds awfully PC, and it might make people reach for their sick bags, but I hope it's food for thought.  Truly, I don't think a lot of work would be required, even just paying more attention to proof-reading the script before it is released would help a lot.

mate, nothing is realistic about being thrown into a fantasy world where people just fuck each other for no rhyme or reason.

no kid is going to be playing this game thinking this is the way to get laid. 😂

agreed on err 503 thing, damn annoying dat

you are a funny guy, i give you that. but seriously most females (not all, some are mature enough to separate games and reality) would get turned off the the idea of female characters being collectibles, they'll cry "misogyny" and "females as sex objects" and quit before the wonderful and romantic text of the game can convince them otherwise. changing the text to appeal to female audience will not work as long as HH has "harem" set up where MC collects girls, but if you take that mechanic away, then what is left of HH... basically nothing

many thanks to you for your reply as well!!!! good luck, perhaps the dev's will pay heed :) 

14 minutes ago, ThatCanadianGuy said:

welp, after 150 battles, the dark lord still holds strong onto his girl... :(

Same here. They shouldn't have given him Loki's helmet. Now he is going to troll us to death.

2 hours ago, Habi said:

i'm sorry if you misunderstood me. i was in no way referring to your or anyone elses fetishes or kinks. that was the reason i stripped the quote. it reads to me like "i'm going to sacrifice something that is free in exchange to not having to get another thing that is free" and that just sounds strange to me. this is a pokemon-style game and the goal is to collect anything to complete your collection no matter if you like it or not. ofc anyone can play the game he/she likes the most but here comes the other option into play - maybe it's just not the right kind of game and there are others out there that fit your playstyle more. i should have added a smilie, it wasn't meant to be taken too serious. ;)

Yeah, my bad for jumping to conclusions too. We all are here to enjoy the game(even though our tastes/playstyles differ). I dont want to get her, because she is going to make all my other girl's affection upgrades harder. And this much drawback for a girl i don't like isn't worth the effort. Good luck with getting the girls uou are aiming for!

Hello, all.

Thank you for your feedback. We are collecting it.

Please, keep giving your feedback only for Super Girlzz event, the Legendary days event has another thread for feedback, here:

12 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Aside from that back on topic  did anyone else notice an in crease in the drop rates or it was just my luck fooling me?

Yes, it might be just luck fooling you.  I run 6 accounts (3 belonging to others) and I've got Viola three times (that helmeted muscular Scandinavian not at all yet, despite trying for her in my HC accounts).  In all four know-how accounts, Levitya dropped for me (not once in the all-important hardcore accounts) so, time for time spent trying (she didn't drop at all on the last day), I did better in the 'event' that had so many people riled up and complaining bitterly - probably rightly so from their perspectives.  Interestingly, I've got Viola in only one know-how account so far and in two hardcore accounts so my long-time pattern of getting the wrong girl for the wrong class continues.

I'm with you in preferences, but I also agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  In my oldest account (know-how) I chose to undergo 5 battles with Finalmecia to upgrade Viola to her 3rd star rather than go against Dark Lord for a measily return and for a girl I didn't much fancy (and who is hardcore anyway).  I agree with you about her, but I do find Viola quite appealing and rather pretty (nicely drawn).  Also, I find her affection scenes quite outrageous, but very funny.  I won't spoil it.

There's a thread about girls we wish we didn't have.  I don't see the point in avoiding a free reward girl, she gives you money, just take the base money and focus on leveling her affections last when there's no one else you want to focus on, it's what I"m doing with the goblin girl.

2 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

There's a thread about girls we wish we didn't have.  I don't see the point in avoiding a free reward girl, she gives you money, just take the base money and focus on leveling her affections last when there's no one else you want to focus on, it's what I"m doing with the goblin girl.

That's my approach entirely.  I upgrade their affection when I can (because it's easier to 'pimp' them out for income), but not their XP, unless they match my class.  Upgrading their affection is taking second fiddle to upgrading Fairy in this account.  I desperately need more punch in the arena, especially since quite a few hardcore people managed to get Levitya, unlike me.

Say, how many of you have the helmeted warrior girl?  Dark Lord is tenaciously hanging on to her in my case.  The only reason I'm trying for her in my HC accounts is because she is hardcore.  I just wish they'd both drop and get it over and done with so I can get back to battling Finalmecia for the money (Bremen in this account).

2 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

I've got both girls, par for the course with me, I usually get them within the first two or three days.  Last time I had issue was day 5 i think to get DL's spring event girl.  You doing normal fights or refilling?

Just normal timed recharges.  I refuse to buy refills now after I got badly burned trying to get Levitya.  Usually with 14 day events I get both girls, most often by halfway through the event.  I've certainly got both girls for the last 3 events (not counting that last peculiarity).  Even with this last one I got Levitya in 4 out of 6 accounts, but, interestingly, in neither HC account where I wanted her most and where I spent kobans to try for her in earnest.

1 hour ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Still no Dark Lord girl doing every fight possible. I don't think I'll ever spend koban on refill ever again because they make no difference. 

I found this out after the last time, and believed chances of a drop do not increase the more we do battle.  For RNG the emphasis is on the word 'random'.

50 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I found this out after the last time, and believed chances of a drop do not increase the more we do battle.  For RNG the emphasis is on the word 'random'.

I thought eventually I'd hit a number to get the girl but it seems like the chances of a drop are extremely tiny. Maybe they are different for every person? I bought refresh for Iron Viola and it took me 157 fight. 

Edited by DisgustingMarsupial

9 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

I thought eventually I'd hit a number to get the girl but it seems like the chances of a drop are extremely tiny. Maybe they are different for every person? I bought refresh for Iron Viola and it took me 157 fight. 

I'm finding the same as you for some accounts.  In the end, I usually get both girls for all accounts in an event, but for a couple of accounts I have to put up with dreadful payouts from Dark Lord for almost the entire 14 days and it's the same two accounts every event.  It's really frustrating.  In this event, I've found it far easier to get Viola than the other one (Hildr, I think she's named).

4 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

That's my approach entirely.  I upgrade their affection when I can (because it's easier to 'pimp' them out for income), but not their XP, unless they match my class.  Upgrading their affection is taking second fiddle to upgrading Fairy in this account.  I desperately need more punch in the arena, especially since quite a few hardcore people managed to get Levitya, unlike me.

Say, how many of you have the helmeted warrior girl?  Dark Lord is tenaciously hanging on to her in my case.  The only reason I'm trying for her in my HC accounts is because she is hardcore.  I just wish they'd both drop and get it over and done with so I can get back to battling Finalmecia for the money (Bremen in this account).

2 hours ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Still no Dark Lord girl doing every fight possible. I don't think I'll ever spend koban on refill ever again because they make no difference. 

dark lord is not dropping for me either so add me to the group. 

• Sad 1

With the whole legendary Livitya aside and talking only about event girls, I personally have never had an issue getting any of them, they always seem to drop within the first 2-3 days of the event  playing only of natural combat regen, Even now it's been 3-4 days since event started and I already have both Viola and Hildr so I always assumed the drop rate is pretty high for event girls even though the chances do not get better every fight with said event girls as opposed to normal boss girls. Just keep playing you will get them and Don't go using kobans till the very last hour, save them. As for the low payout on beginning battles, I wouldn't worry about the income, you are not in a hurry, you got lot's of time to build up your affection, just enjoy the events =)

Also I like to look at each event battle as rolling 100 sided dice, you got to get it to land on the 95 - 100 to get the girl and for boss normal girls it starts at needing 100 then every 5-10 battles it goes down one so you need 99 -100 then 98-100 etc etc.

• Sad 1