Super Girlzz! General discussion

Greetingz

4 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

We'll see.  I was very pleasantly surprised at what maxed out Jennie pays - over 16k!  I don't think Hildr will match that, even if eventually upgraded to 5 stars, but she may match (say) Sung Tai ki or Arcana at over 3k.  Then she may be really valuable (apart from the pleasant surprise of her 3 star affection profile.  She definitely emerged from her pupal armour stage to a beautiful butterfly!).

True. I guess I'm just more of a completionist, and I want to, in the words of Ash, "Catch 'em all!" :P

• Haha 1

Man...I definetely hate dark Lord. He is the poorest boss,it looks like he don't like me because HE DOESN'T WANT TO DROP THE GIRL!! and by irony of destiny...HE AWAYS TAKE AT LEAST ONE GIRL ON EVENTS,AND USUALLY ARE THE BEST ONE!!

I'm not hater, I do not want all the game change because of me ... I just want to tell some truths about this son of a sweet mother

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Ahhh, you guys are going to hate me..., but I got Hildr this morning and now I have both girls on both accounts ^_^

42 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Now,THAT's a player talking. Make no mistake about it.

Chthugha, I already miss your posts as a player.  You were way more fun before you became forum sheriff ;)

(on a side note, I am immediately worried about this post being off-topic.  Our new forum sheriff, while simultaneously being less fun, is undeniably cleaning things up around here)

• Haha 2

I've got a bit to go for combativity to refill.  However, I have a more positive feeling this time, based on the feedback so far.  I have Hildr twice, but not Viola in one of them.  It's been Viola who has been hard to get since Day 3 for me.

Say, it would be hard to miss the fact that Viola not only shaved down there, but that she now has stubble - sort of intermediate au naturale.  This is another example of the artwork being broad in character and not some kind of generic sameness.  Oops, a spoiler.  Oh well...

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

1 minute ago, pandora27 said:

hehe lol you gonna be jealous of me but hildr joined me on the third day of the event :P 

Hahaha!  Have you got Viola yet?  I got her in 3 accounts by the end of the second day - 5th day for the 4th account.  Got Hildr twice, but have only two of the girls in one account and rather late in the day.  I must admit that Hildr has been much harder to get, but so has Viola in the two remaining accounts since Day 5.

9 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I know this is off-topic but man I'd love to crawl along my fibre-optic cable and strangle the HH team with it!  The game is hanging so often now that it's beginning to affect whether or not I finish the daily missions.  C'mon guys, fix it!!  So frustrating.

OT, I know but are sure it isn't your comp or network? I've never had it hang on me or gotten 503/connection errors. On PC and Andriod both.

On topic... Still grinding for Hildr. Getting really tired of fighting Dark Lord. I only run one account.

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Hahaha!  Have you got Viola yet?  I got her in 3 accounts by the end of the second day - 5th day for the 4th account.  Got Hildr twice, but have only two of the girls in one account and rather late in the day.  I must admit that Hildr has been much harder to get, but so has Viola in the two remaining accounts since Day 5.

irion viola joined me on the 8th day :) ghehehe

• Like 1

Just now, shepwgu said:

OT, I know but are sure it isn't your comp or network? I've never had it hang on me or gotten 503/connection errors. On PC and Andriod both.

On topic... Still grinding for Hildr. Getting really tired of fighting Dark Lord. I only run one account.

It depends where you are, I guess.  This is the only web page where I'm having trouble - sometimes hangs for up to 2 minutes if data traffic is very high.  I know when it's my system as the hard drive light stays red when there is a lot of downloading and saving to cache going on.  This applies when other web pages are slow.  Restarting the computer fixes this, but it doesn't for HH, nor does clearing the cache.  This has been reported as an issue from a number of members (check the support thread).

Back on topic... After reporting I got Hildr, I've had no further success - with either girls (hey, that didn't sound right!).

1 hour ago, shepwgu said:

And, soooooo tired of fighting Dark Lord that I put 4 refills into my energy to beat the snot out of him.... She finally joined on that 4th round of fighting!

it does feel good to snatch hildr from him. admit it ^_^

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Good on ya!  I was just joking before.  Congrats to all those who've had success.

that was on my nutaku account here it took 6 days before hildr joined then 2 more for iron viola ninja troll def was trolling me ¬¬

but in the end i got her ^_^

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Ahhh, you guys are going to hate me..., but I got Hildr this morning and now I have both girls on both accounts ^_^

RIGGED! (says the guy that gets girls in 2 or 3 days on average.)

But all joking aside nice to see forum mod is having trouble too, nothing like adding that credibility.

I wish you all could have my average luck.  That being said it seems I got the girls before a change happened and everyone started having trouble, even zora on all of is accounts, even his lucky ones.  It'll be interesting to see how things go at the next event if things have quietly been 'adjusted'.  Data miners get ready for it.

15 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

RIGGED! (says the guy that gets girls in 2 or 3 days on average.)

But all joking aside nice to see forum mod is having trouble too, nothing like adding that credibility.

I wish you all could have my average luck.  That being said it seems I got the girls before a change happened and everyone started having trouble, even zora on all of is accounts, even his lucky ones.  It'll be interesting to see how things go at the next event if things have quietly been 'adjusted'.  Data miners get ready for it.

I'm the same.  This event is different from the previous three for me.  For this event, in 6 accounts I have Viola 4 times and Hildr 3 times.  In one account (my second know-how) I haven't had any luck at all after 9 days and this is very unusual for me because this has been my most successful account for events until this one with most girls dropping in 2-4 days.  Some poor devils have had no success at all and I feel for them.  I don't know about rigged, but I'm pretty certain the RNG probability has been adjusted downwards for this event and this also seems to affect regular drops.

Given the previous postings (including from me) that it seems relatively easy to win event girls, HH might've made it more difficult accordingly (and this happened from Day 2 of this event when that marmorated stink bug got into their system and they gave people free combativity refills in compensation - not me though, in any of my accounts).

I think HH have adjusted the drop rate, but it would've been nice to have been told so we could've made informed decisions as to whether we keep trying for these two girls or farming our more advanced trolls for a lot more money.

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm the same.  This event is different from the previous three for me.  For this event, in 6 accounts I have Viola 4 times and Hildr 3 times.  In one account (my second know-how) I haven't had any luck at all after 9 days and this is very unusual for me because this has been my most successful account for events until this one with most girls dropping in 2-4 days.  Some poor devils have had no success at all and I feel for them.  I don't know about rigged, but I'm pretty certain the RNG probability has been adjusted downwards for this event and this also seems to affect regular drops.

Given the previous postings (including from me) that it seems relatively easy to win event girls, HH might've made it more difficult accordingly (and this happened from Day 2 of this event when that marmorated stink bug got into their system and they gave people free combativity refills in compensation - not me though, in any of my accounts).

I think HH have adjusted the drop rate, but it would've been nice to have been told so we could've made informed decisions as to whether we keep trying for these two girls or farming our more advanced trolls for a lot more money.

6 accounts? My friend...you have a problem

How often do you fight your other accounts in the arena?

Back on topic I haven't gotten any girls this event but I was offline for the first eight days of it so no 12 day girl

If I can get even one of them I'll call it a success and if not I'll just be more careful to not break my router again.

8 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

6 accounts? My friend...you have a problem

How often do you fight your other accounts in the arena?

Back on topic I haven't gotten any girls this event but I was offline for the first eight days of it so no 12 day girl

If I can get even one of them I'll call it a success and if not I'll just be more careful to not break my router again.

Yeah, haha.  It's hard to keep up with 6 accounts, especially when the damn game hangs so often and I have a very tight deadline to complete the daily missions.  Three of these accounts belong to two other people (females) who gave up playing and I didn't want to let good games go to waste.  Yes, but I have to manage them strategically because I have a work life outside of Hentai Heroes as well as a household to manage.  Because of where I live, the daily event mission starts mid afternoon and ends while I'm tucked up in bed asleep.  This eats into a lot of the time I need to finish the twelve other missions, as well as the arena daily quests.  Whereas, if the new mission started at bed time I could set them running, go to sleep and not lose too much time finishing the rest.  But, oh well... I've become rather hooked on the game and that's not healthy.  Maybe that's the problem you refer to, lol!

The good side of it is that my chances of getting both girls in an event across all accounts is usually very high, plus I can compare how the drop rate is from event to event (and the drop rate for this event does seem to have been dropped well below normal from Day 2 of the event).

Gee though... that's rotten luck for you.  I'm really sorry to read that you missed out on the 12 daily event missions.  Yes, you can only afford to lose 2 days to get Captain Haremverse, plus the kobans you lose out on for Epic Pachinko or however you choose to use them.  It's a real bummer when that happens.  It happened to me twice when I had to be away for conferences and to take the family on holiday away from wifi, so I know your frustration.  We also had a two-day power cut here that stuffed my chances in the daily missions and contests.  These timed deadline games can be a problem to manage, but the time with family and away from this cursed game was great and I was able to start living again.

I hope you get one (or especially both) girls before the end, though, and you have 5 days left to do it.

Finally got Hildr. Got fed up of waiting because I started the event just as I got into Invaded Kingdom and now I'm at "reward" with only have the 5 story battles with Gruntt and 1 extra for a total of 6. I was tired of fighting Dark Lord so I spent 1074 Koban just to end the misery. 

EDIT: Removed image. Will repost a spoiler-free one. 

EDIT 2: Spoiler Free version 

y5442wy45.png

Edited by DisgustingMarsupial