Super Girlzz! General discussion

Greetingz

1 minute ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Finally got Hildr. Got fed up of waiting because I started the event just as I got into Invaded Kingdom and now I'm at "reward" with only have the 5 story battles with Gruntt and 1 extra for a total of 6. I was tired of fighting Dark Lord so I spent 1074 Koban just to end the misery. 

Might I remind you to read the rules before posting those images. See the link.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Finally got Hildr. Got fed up of waiting because I started the event just as I got into Invaded Kingdom and now I'm at "reward" with only have the 5 story battles with Gruntt and 1 extra for a total of 6. I was tired of fighting Dark Lord so I spent 1074 Koban just to end the misery. 

y5442wy45.png

Oooh, you'll get told off for spoiling!  Lol.

• Like 1

After Viola dropped after only 20 fights I was optimistic about this event9_9. But when Hildr simply refused to budge after 300 fights I thought she'd never drop and decided to grind Sylvanus:/. Already, I had grinded that crawly creeper for a couple of days between events, but to no avail. Those stubborn girls just didn't do as they were told>:(. Neither of Syvanus' triplets even winked at me for about 400 battles. Finally Leeditt took pity on my tenacious arse and tentatively took to my side:x. Feeling somewhat less worthless:P I decided to give that harlot Hildr a second chance for the remainder of the event. She'd better know her place soon - and that's drop down at the bottom of my harem. lol.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

After Viola dropped after only 20 fights I was optimistic about this event9_9. But when Hildr simply refused to budge after 300 fights I thought she'd never drop and decided to grind Sylvanus:/. Already, I had grinded that crawly creeper for a couple of days between events, but to no avail. Those stubborn girls just didn't do as they were told>:(. Neither of Syvanus' triplets even winked at me for about 400 battles. Finally Leeditt took pity on my tenacious arse and tentatively took to my side:x. Feeling somewhat less worthless:P I decided to give that harlot Hildr a second chance for the remainder of the event. She'd better know her place soon - and that's drop down at the bottom of my harem. lol.

Yeah, Silvanus is specifically picky with giving girls. I have got 2 out 3 girls. First one took me 458 fights and second one ridiculous 775 fights.

As for event wise, +400 fights trying to get Viola....no luck what so ever.

So does anyone think this event won't come back next year? I desperately want Lady Meta, but I doubt I'll be able to get her this year. If she won't be coming back... I might have to try harder, and I kinda don't wanna spend money. XP

6 minutes ago, TlojHRT said:

So does anyone think this event won't come back next year? I desperately want Lady Meta, but I doubt I'll be able to get her this year. If she won't be coming back... I might have to try harder, and I kinda don't wanna spend money. XP

I doubt this one will get a revival, as it's not part of the yearly events that normally happen in the regular world. They will probably return in the anniversary events, but I don't think you should hope for it being revived. :D 

10 minutes ago, Greetingz said:

I doubt this one will get a revival, as it's not part of the yearly events that normally happen in the regular world. They will probably return in the anniversary events, but I don't think you should hope for it being revived. :D 

Yeah... If I can't get her in another day or two doing two Epic Pachinko spins a day, I might shell out some cash... X(

finally, Hildr dropped for me! the shading on her abs are superb. The artist did a real good job. 

unto to Viola now i go! don't think i have enough time and can't spend kobans since i'm saving them for Easter revival... hmm...choices

curiously i have an odd feeling that the drop rate for event girls are made even lower than before, which seems to be a sentiment shared by other members.

kinda strange direction to take for the game, especially considering the negative feed back legendary days got... could it be that the devs are pouting and decided to punish players? lol just jking

mates! good luck to those  of ya still farming for event girls

especially to those gunning for Hildr, she's hot and she's different, i hope she'll keep her abs in the affection scenes

Edited by Charles

16 minutes ago, Charles said:

finally, Hildr dropped for me! the shading on her abs are superb. The artist did a real good job. 

unto to Viola now i go! don't think i have enough time and can't spend kobans since i'm saving them for Easter revival... hmm...choices

curiously i have an odd feeling that the drop rate for event girls are made even lower than before, which seems to be a sentiment shared by other members.

kinda strange direction to take for the game, especially considering the negative feed back legendary days got... could it be that the devs are pouting and decided to punish players? lol just jking

especially to those gunning for Hildr, she's hot and she's different, i hope she'll keep her abs in the affection scenes

Yeah, her last affection profile image is quite different to the earlier ones and she actually looks feminine.  Rather beautiful in fact.

I agree with you about the drop rate and I'm not joking.  They HAVE lowered it significantly and this happened from Day 2.  I believe they lowered it more than even they had planned, given we are at Day 10 and a number of us have had no luck at all with either girl.

If you get Viola (she is pretty and very cute) there are some things in her affection scenes that are interesting (I won't spoil it for you), but I congratulate the artist in his rather outrageous humour and originality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charles said:

Oh, I mean to say that there's a certain gentleman (moderator in fact) who does not like our use of the word 'finally'.  He might get grumpy and comment.  Lol!

1 hour ago, Peckerbird said:

I agree with you about the drop rate and I'm not joking.  They HAVE lowered it significantly and this happened from Day 2.  I believe they lowered it more than even they had planned, given we are at Day 10 and a number of us have had no luck at all with either girl.

If you get Viola (she is pretty and very cute) there are some things in her affection scenes that are interesting (I won't spoil it for you), but I congratulate the artist in his rather outrageous humour and originality.

True about the drop rate mate, i've been reading comments and that seemed to be the case.

anecdotally speaking, normally i got both droppable event girls so far up to this event without spending too much on refills but for this event it seems unlikely. 

oi mate, u r tempting me to spend kobans to get Viola now, damn curious about what this "outrageous humour and originality" is about, considering most of us r now quite used to outrageous sex scenes. so this one must be really crazy huh xD 

8 minutes ago, Peckerbird said:

Oh, I mean to say that there's a certain gentleman (moderator in fact) who does not like our use of the word 'finally'.  He might get grumpy and comment.  Lol!

heh? what's wrong with word "finally"? odd word to be hating on o.O

1 minute ago, Charles said:

Most people that come on the discord use the word finally when they brag about them obtaining the girl. But then it's still day 1-10. Finally is supposed to be said after you almost fail at obtaining them, but still clutched it. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Charles said:

True about the drop rate mate, i've been reading comments and that seemed to be the case.

anecdotally speaking, normally i got both droppable event girls so far up to this event without spending too much on refills but for this event it seems unlikely. 

oi mate, u r tempting me to spend kobans to get Viola now, damn curious about what this "outrageous humour and originality" is about, considering most of us r now quite used to outrageous sex scenes. so this one must be really crazy huh xD 

I know and I'm actually pulling your leg - joking.  I was taken to task for using that word, but admittedly it was in Day 5 of that event so he had a point back then.  It's now Day 10 of this event so I personally think your use of that word is quite appropriate.  However, the gentleman in question may not share my tolerant attitude.  I don't think he'll ever live it down!... Lol!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Greetingz said:

Most people that come on the discord use the word finally when they brag about them obtaining the girl. But then it's still day 1-10. Finally is supposed to be said after you almost fail at obtaining them, but still clutched it. 

thanks for the explanation mate! ;) 

3 minutes ago, Peckerbird said:

I know and I'm actually pulling your leg - joking.  I was taken to task for using that word, but admittedly it was in Day 5 of that event so he had a point back then.  It's now Day 10 of this event so I personally think your use of that word is quite appropriate.  However, the gentleman in question may not share my tolerant attitude.  I don't think he'll ever live it down!... Lol!

my guts are telling me who this gentleman might be, and i bursted out laughing at the situation. and thanks for the warning, i'll try to refrain from using word "finally" until the events are 'bout to end. :) 

• Haha 1

Nothing wrong with using the word now, because it took you long enough.
We are on the final 4 days of the event.

It grinds my gears when people do it on the first few days.
There are a lot of players struggling to get them, and then someone like the person joking using it early on is just rubbing it in with that word.
Look at me, I got her, but I'm not happy because it took me a whole 3 days.
It shows a lack of character.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Chthugha said:

There are a lot of players struggling to get them, and then someone like the person joking using it early on is just rubbing it in with that word.

Oh dear, I wondered how long it would be before you took the bait...  Lol.

1 minute ago, Peckerbird said:

You were asking for a reply, so I gave you a reply.

Oh and now that I have your attention:
I would like to ask you to stop using multiple accounts to post on the forum.
Pick one of those 6, and stick to it.
I don't mind if it's Peckerbird, Zorba the Geek or Peregrine Took.
Right now it just looks like you are dealing with dissociative identity disorder.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Peckerbird said:

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Actually, to be fair I do take your point.  It is certainly like rubbing it in after the 2nd or even 5th day when so many people have failed to get anything so far after Day 10.  I'm sorry if I annoyed you.  I actually didn't mean it.

This event has been awful for me and one know-how account I haven't had a single drop so far.  I've never encountered this situation before and I've been playing since June last year.  No doubt about it in my mind... the RNG has been 'nerfed' downwards and quite dramatically.  I noticed this from Day 2 to 3 when previous to this I got Viola three times (and again on the 5th Day).  Up to Day 3 I hadn't been trying for Hildr because I was focusing on Viola.  Therefore, once I began trying for her in earnest, the drop rate had been lowered and Hildr proved much harder to prise loose from Dark Lord's clutches.

I think my determination to get Hildr in a hardcore account was ill-founded because I don't think her stats are anything special (compared with, say, Edna or especially Justine).  Mind you, what a gorgeous creature she is in her 3rd star profile image - good eye candy!  I think Iron Viola may be promising in my know-how battle team.

32 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

what the? it was Chthugha!?! my guts were wrong. I thought it was the other gentleman, one who was moderator b4 u. That's why i bursted out laughing because i thought if it took him 3 minutes to respond he must really have strong feelings toward the use of the word.

and thanks for the reminder for how many days are left, i thought i only had 2 more days left but i was wrong again!

i should have paid more attention but me mind played trick on me when i was looking at this

image.png.8c9511d9cab0e3dbc2bea97b7793b2d7.png

so four days to grind for Viola! good to know. perhaps luck will be on my side.

20 minutes ago, Peckerbird said:

Mind you, what a gorgeous creature she is in her 3rd star profile image - good eye candy! 

completely agree with you. i spent big chunk of gifts i had saved up and she is worth it. this girl is fine! damn fine

I went for Iron Viola first, as I liked her looks better and could do without Hildr if necessary. Took 6 days of solid no-refill fights to get her.

Now, morning of the 11th day, even as I unlocked and entered Plain of Rituals, Hildr dropped as my 52nd girl 

So I'm in line for Captain Haremverse and eventually Lenaëlle. Depending on the Kobans earned with Event Missions (the daily ones, not the 12-day Quest), I just might have an Epic 10x Pacinko spin for this Event. If not, I'll do it with the next Revival.

All I need for my personal wishlist is *another* version of Sheherazade so I can have a battle team of "Triplet Sisters" (yeah, I know I can already do that with Bunny, but I like Sheramazond better) AND the ability to change the names of my Haremettes.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Masters said:

I went for Iron Viola first, as I liked her looks better and could do without Hildr if necessary. Took 6 days of solid no-refill fights to get her.

Now, morning of the 11th day, even as I unlocked and entered Plain of Rituals, Hildr dropped as my 52nd girl 

So I'm in line for Captain Haremverse and eventually Lenaëlle. Depending on the Kobans earned with Event Missions (the daily ones, not the 12-day Quest), I just might have an Epic 10x Pacinko spin for this Event. If not, I'll do it with the next Revival.

All I need for my personal wishlist is *another* version of Sheherazade so I can have a battle team of "Triplet Sisters" (yeah, I know I can already do that with Bunny, but I like Sheramazond better) AND the ability to change the names of my Haremettes.

Yeah, I did the same.  I'm glad I did because after Day 3 for me the girls seemed to stop dropping.  I'm glad I did get Hildr in the end, because I managed to max out her affection and her 3rd star profile image is something else.  She's rather gorgeous!  Anyway, congrats on getting both.  Others haven't been so lucky this event and are starting to get really frustrated.