Bosses and drops level

armando30

since Bosses now have levels, shouldn't the girsl we get from them start with higher levels?

you added levels to the Bosses to make it more challenging, if the Boss increases in level then his/her harem should as well (does not make sense to be stronger despite the lower stats), I'm not saying that girls should drop at level 150 if the Boss is level 150 BUT there should e a direct relation  between the boss strength and the average level of his/her Harem

why not do it like this: Harem starting level = Boss starting level - 35%

Harem current level = (Boss current lvl - Boss starting lvl) / X + Harem starting lvl

that would mean the Harem would increase 1 level for every X nº of levels the Boss increases, where X can be a normal number or a variable number according to level, in the first option it would, fr example, the Harem would increase 1 level for every 3/4/5/6/etc.. the Boss gains, the second example means that as the Boss level becomes higher and higher the Harem gains levels more slowly

example: Boss level 100 means the Harem get's 1 lvl for each 4 (or 3/5/6/etc) the Boss gains, with the boss at lvl 250 instead of 1 lvl every 4 you can either make it slower because it would become an exploit since it would take around 5 battles for the Boss to increase 1 lvl while the girls in your own harem would take much more experience than that to simply increase by 1 level, in the end you could get that the Boss Harem would get 1 lvl for every 10 or 20 the Boss gains

e.g.

Harem initial lvl = 65

Boss initial lvl = 100

Boss gains 100 levels

Harem lvl = (200-100) / 6 + 65 =81,6667= lvl 81

I don't know if it makes sense to anyone else but to me it makes sense since I've been playing this game for a bit more than half year and have yet to see a legendary book in the market, I mean, raising over 50 girls from level 1 to level 200 is already bad enough when you can barely scrap together 1000 xp every 7 or 8 hours, it becomes even worse since we are fighint bosses at levels above 100 which supposedly should have harems at least at level 70 or 80 and yet we get them from 0 again

if anyone else supports the idea that it makes sense to get the drops for the Bosses at a level different from 1 based on the Boss own level, then comment in this topic

I am not sure I understand the need for this. I have never felt like I was hurting for the Girls' XP upgrades. I guess I felt like I was able to stay on top of it as I grew. When there was a contest to give XP to the girls, I would do as much as I could to get 1st place. After a few contests, all my girls were maxed out or close to it due to My own level upgrades. At that point I did feel a shortage of low level XP books. So I started buying all the common books when they hit the market. Now with the XP gained from the Arena, it is not hard to bring a girl to max just from the books I get from doing the daily missions and such.

they just need to fix the drop rate more. There isn't any reason you should do 600 battles against an event boss with a girl and get nothing, NOR go through an entire world over the month, doing countless hundreds, thousands of fights and not get any of that worlds boss girls as a drop. I thought there was suppose to be a upstaging chance with boss girls. Doesn't seem so when you do the entire world, all the quests and still not a single drop. Really, probably 2000-3000 fights and not a single girl in world 4, or the event girl. Why am I still playing? not sure, really starting to question that. If the goal is to get more girls in the harem, and the drops are so bad you cant get them, why even do it. 

Level 52, 16 girls and yea world 4 'Invaded Kingdom', Gruntt's on level 70 already, not a single drop. Previous 3 worlds, before bosses get max level they would drop all 3.

So with the intro of the pay to win/get hero "Levitya',

• 4 rank affection wipes the floor with bunny
  • Cant even beat with 400+ differnce in hardcore strength lead or
  • 10 levels difference
  • Went from rank 50-70 global rank to 221

Yup seems legit, almost reminds me of robocraft where they told me my 70 million dollars worth of blocks are "redundent" heres a voucher for 50 thousand..