Remove Affection from Epic Pachinko

SpinelesS

I hate when I spend Kobans on the Epic Pachinko, get the silver ball showing I have won a legendary item, and then find out it's an affection item I could have easily gotten for plain ol cash. Can we remove them from the Epic Pachinko please, or at least remove the flashy "you have won something special" silver ball for them?

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No I completely agree with him. if you are paying kobans you really should Not get affection items 
thats kind of unfair. I dont think he was saying girls should drop more often than they do, but maybe more legendary stuff should be replaced from the affection gifts or better equipment or something 

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, jyepie a dit :

No I completely agree with him. if you are paying kobans you really should Not get affection items 
thats kind of unfair. I dont think he was saying girls should drop more often than they do, but maybe more legendary stuff should be replaced from the affection gifts or better equipment or something 

considering how any of the equipment i get from the PE are in the end of any use for my class, i think the legendary affection items are not so bad. At least, you can always use them... (nobody has all his girls maxed out all the time, isn't it?) 

but removing the sliver ball from the legendary, and keeping it appearing only for a girl would be great. 

I hate it when i see this ball, rejoice... and get a useless item. :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

Yeah that I completely 100% agree with. the silver ball is cruel to see come out lol. it definitely crushes your spirit to not see a girl show up from it. I Guess affection gifts are not that bad but yeah the ball should go 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree.  If we're ranking rewards from epic pachinko, legendary affection items rank as the 4th most valuable out of 11 different types of rewards:

1) Girl

2) Legendary equipment that matches your class

3) Epic equipment that matches your class

4) Legendary affection item

5) Epic affection item

6) Epic book

7) Epic booster

8) Legendary equipment from the 2nd class (not yours) - worthless

9) Legendary equipment from the 3rd class (not yours) - worthless

10) Epic equipment from the 2nd class (not yours) - worthless

11) Epic equipment from the 3rd class (not yours) - worthless

Edited by YoyoHH