"Bug to eliminate!" post.

Felis

Bug to eliminate!
Hello, dear!

It’s the early rising of the Team Bangers, and those aliens, demons, horrible villains… They try to mess up with us!
We monitor a strange creature in our system, the creature is messing with the villains and the girls, causing you issues with the drop rate! Team Kinkoid is sent on a tech mission to eliminate the bug!

Report, Team Kinkoid:
Mission: Remove the obsessive bug creature. Accomplished!
A full combativity refill is added to you, now go and free those heroines!!!

Yours,
Team Kinkoid

Anyone else noticed that? It's in the news feed in the game. It's dated April 2nd but I could swear it wasn't there yesterday (Apr 3rd). Doed anyone know exactly when it went up? Did anyone noticed combativity refill or did it happen at night when most of us sleep?

I don't know about you but this made me a little concerned. How do we know when this bug occured? What if it was active during the Legendary Days? What if it happens again, let's say, during one of the revival events where we don't have extra 12 days to hunt the girls?

One more reason to make the drop rates public knowledge and to keep a close eye on them. Btw: "adjusted" means "lower then you would like but we don't want to tell you that" ;)

Edit:

Oh, I just found out it the other thread that the combativity refill happened monday morning... just when I was enjoying my 10 hours of uninterupted sleep on one of my rare days off. So, yeah, I totally missed out on that refill... Thanks Kinkoid :/

Edited by Felis

It happened at the start of this Super Girlz event, and ofc they gave the combativity refill a couple of hours later when the issue was cleared.

And ofc they messed up with this as well, since they shell out the refill without even giving a word of advice before, causing some people to waste a lot of combativity points anyways.