Categorize girls to make it easier for players

Splashsalty

one thing that has been bugging me from time to time is when i see the same girl when i scroll down my harem when viewing girls and they are not along side each other. by 'categorising' the girls, i think it would be a great improvement. What i mean by that is putting together the same girl along side each other. For example, put val red buttler next to red butler/summer geekette next to festival geekette. And when you scroll down you view different girls.   

I do not mind if you don't follow along with this idea as it might be difficult to do (all the programing might be to much work, time and effort) i am honestly having alot of fun with this game and been playing for almost a year now! I just hope you and your team keep doing what you do and hope you prosper in the future ^^

• Like 3

I also disagree with the grouping idea. To me Red Battler and Val Red Battler are 2 very distinct girls. While they are both top notch I don't see them as being the same. Almost like they are sisters or twins. Similar, yet distinct.

However it would be nice to sort based on Lvl, Affection, Specialty, and Strength 

• Thanks 1

why not let everybody sort the girls however they like on their own. just give'em a harem index number and let us decide how we want them to be grouped. can't be that hard.

because I for example would like the girls to be sorted by world, beginning with the main girl and then the 3 boss girls from alpha down and after that have all the event girls sorted by when the event takes place in the year.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Cytheria said:

Don't speak for other players when you are just talking about yourself, because i disagree with you.

Well I'm not sure that he intended to speak for other players. I think that he wanted to make his suggestion a bit polite and not just say "I want to sort my girls so you devs better do it"
BUT
He does speak for me, since I actually wanted to make a simillar post and I'm glad to find one already exists.
Sooo
You can take your apolytarchic argument and move down along the road, because manners maketh man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the most easy is make a selector filter for show in the list (only for visual purposes but at the game level it remains by acquisition),

In the selector diferents categories: sort by.. name, date of adquisition, pvp specialitation, Payment time, payment, for event, and an ascending / descending selector. Then everybody can make diferent's views for diferents uses.

Edited by saberbholt
  • Thanks 2